the San Francisco rebuke of the city’s archbishop, after he announced he would deny Serving communion to apostate Pelosis

Everyone is a clump of cells. Some are grounded in evidence based reality and some are deluded in feelings based woke ideology. But all are viable and wonderful creations and no reason to kill them.

I don't see that Pelosi or Biden are unrepentent sinners. No one can make that determination, actually.

I think both have said that they are personally against abortion in many or most cases, but refuse to use the power of their office to force others to live by their beliefs. That seems like a very Christian attitude to me.
Nonsense again.

Read for information:

Not only is she a champion for pro-choice she is instrumental in making tax payer dollars to fund it.

Get your facts straight.

But somehow you are OK with Trump's lifetime of corruption?

The fact that they are willing to let others make their own decisions is not evil.
When Marxist lose their argument they pivot to Trump..He is not part of this thread.

Your people enjoy lying. Filthy Fake news. Trump is not only clean, he would lose gaming license if he commits a crime.

Your sources are good at lying.

I don't see that Pelosi or Biden are unrepentent sinners.

They sure are.
No one can make that determination, actually.
False.
I think both have said that they are personally against abortion in many or most cases, but refuse to use the power of their office to force others to live by their beliefs. That seems like a very Christian attitude to me.
So they are unrepentent liars. They keep protecting abortion funding.

Notice how much you evangelize for abortion and Never mention Jesus?

Nonsense again.

Read for information:

Not only is she a champion for pro-choice she is instrumental in making tax payer dollars to fund it.

Get your facts straight.
And why shouldn't healthcare dollars be used for at least some abortions? Pelosi is right on this.

This is true. I am on the ENDABORTIONNOW team. We do have women who are eaten up with guilt over their abortions. God forgives and that is what I counsel.
There are certainly some women who feel guilty over their abortions, but I bet they come from conservative Christian traditions which aim to make women feel guilt over this.

The vast majority of women who get abortions say their major feeling afterwards is relief and they say the same thing years later.

After five years, relief was the most common feeling among women who had had an abortion, with intensity of all emotions associated with abortion declining over time, according to data from the Turnaway Study.

The intensity of all emotions -- including sadness, guilt, regret, anger, happiness, and relief -- decreased among these women, and 5 years after having an abortion, 99% of women indicated that it was the right choice for them, reported Corrine Rocca, PhD, MPH, of the University of California San Francisco

When Marxist lose their argument they pivot to Trump..He is not part of this thread.

Your people enjoy lying. Filthy Fake news. Trump is not only clean, he would lose gaming license if he commits a crime.

Your sources are good at lying.
If you want to criticize politicians for being insufficiently religious, then it is unfair to insist on only focusing on politicians from the opposing party.

If you want to criticize politicians for being insufficiently religious, then it is unfair to insist on only focusing on politicians from the opposing party.
Given your record of evenhandedness (actually lack thereof) your post is downright funny.

This post is an example of do as I say, not as I do.
No. Just the opposite. It is an example of : if you want to set a standard for politicians, then it is fair to check to see if all of them comply, not just those in the opposition. IOW all should be held to the same standard.

No. Just the opposite. It is an example of : if you want to set a standard for politicians, then it is fair to check to see if all of them comply, not just those in the opposition. IOW all should be held to the same standard.
More baloney from you.

Unless you're a Republican. In that case, standards are things to hold your ideological opponents to.

This is true. I am on the ENDABORTIONNOW team. We do have women who are eaten up with guilt over their abortions. God forgives and that is what I counsel.
The tough part in women's ministry is when Jesus saves, they have to forgive themselves also. The sins are washed away. "Burdens are lifted at Calvary" was made into a song.

So list the top 14 reasons you give Hunter and joe a pass.

Unless you're a Republican. In that case, standards are things to hold your ideological opponents to.
Rather hold woke ideology to independent evidence based standards rather than its own inaginary feelings based ones.

There are certainly some women who feel guilty over their abortions, but I bet they come from conservative Christian traditions which aim to make women feel guilt over this.

The vast majority of women who get abortions say their major feeling afterwards is relief and they say the same thing years later.

It depends what you mean by women. Biological women do usually feel guilt but transwomen cant because they are men. Biological women usually feel guilt based on realisation of the reality that your ideology has blinded them to with its lies.

Back