The Spirit is the Son of God.

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
2 Corinthians 13:3
Since you desire and seek proof of the Christ Who speaks in and through me. For He is not weak and feeble in dealing with you, but is a mighty power within you;

Luke 21:15
For I will give you speech and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.

Acts 2:4 is about Jesus (2 Cor 3:17). Not a "third person".

John 1:16
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Rev 3:5-6
I will acknowledge that name before my Father... hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Matt 10:32
Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.

Lamentations 4:20, WYC
The spirit of our mouth, Christ the Lord, was taken in our sins; to whom we said, We shall live in thy shadow among heathen men.

Lamentations 4:20, WYC
The spirit of our mouth, Christ the Lord, was taken in our sins; to whom we said, We shall live in thy shadow among heathen men.
From Matthew Henry regarding Lamentations 4:20
KJV Lam 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the LORD, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

(Lamentations 4:20), The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits. Some apply it to Josiah, who was killed in battle by the king of Egypt; but it is rather to be understood of Zedekiah, who was the last king of the house of David, and who was pursued by the Chaldeans and seized in the plains of Jericho,(see also Jeremiah 39:5,). He was the anointed of the Lord, heir of that family which God had appointed to the government. he was very much confided in by the Jewish state: They said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

From Matthew Henry regarding Lamentations 4:20
KJV Lam 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the LORD, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

(Lamentations 4:20), The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits. Some apply it to Josiah, who was killed in battle by the king of Egypt; but it is rather to be understood of Zedekiah, who was the last king of the house of David, and who was pursued by the Chaldeans and seized in the plains of Jericho,(see also Jeremiah 39:5,). He was the anointed of the Lord, heir of that family which God had appointed to the government. he was very much confided in by the Jewish state: They said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord,

This is referring to the Lord Jesus, the Messiah.

Back