The truth about Palestine and Europe

You must have missed the reports of all the journalists who saw the actual videos. Most of them were completely sickened by the sights and sounds that played out on video in front of them. The Hamas terrorists videotaped it all. You should be ashamed of yourself to say that nothing terrible happened to those men, women, children, and babies.
propaganda/AKA lies why dont they show them to the public? I dont believe a word the lying media says.

man, if you dismiss the AP as bias and untrustworthy, I can’t really help you

I assume you must get your “news” from conspiracy blogs so crazy you would believe the Associated Press is “Zionist propaganda.”

Care to tell us where you get your information?
  • Overall, we rate the Associated Press as left-centered biased due to left-leaning editorializing of news stories and frequently conducting fact checks on conservatives. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact-check record.

Being unfamiliar with how real news works, you might want to read the New York Times line again and think about it a little bit. It is factually, correct.
Did you know that 2 in every 1 people in New York are schizoprenic? :)

• Overall, we rate the Associated Press as left-centered biased due to left-leaning editorializing of news stories and frequently conducting fact checks on conservatives. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact-check record.
you must be pretty unfamiliar with fact-checking if you think that implies an unreliable source

Last edited:
There are other videos available to the public. Did you miss the dead bodies and the hostages that were shown world-wide from Oct. 7th attack?
Did you miss the fact that lots of Israelis were killed by friendly fire and that their claims of babies decapitated, burn and women rapped were propaganda?

Back