The Word was made to the creature in time,

Yahchristian

The Word was made to the creature in time,

Just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

Which statement is true?

A) The Word was MADE to the creature in time.

B) The creature in time was ADDED to the Word.

Note: “The creature in time” is your term, not mine. So I am hoping Trinitarians won’t say, Don’t understand the question, etc.

:ROFLMAO:

here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning.

:ROFLMAO:

here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning.

So I assume you are UNABLE to answer the question.

Is there a Trinitarian who IS ABLE to tell us...

Which statement is true?

Just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

Which statement is true?

Note: “The creature in time” is your term, not mine. So I am hoping Trinitarians won’t say, Don’t understand the question, etc.
The Word became flesh, i.e. a MAN in time and place.

Trinitarians can not distinguish the difference between

1) a spirit that possesses a human body, and

2) a spiritual being that ceases to be a spirit to become a human being born as such.

Jesus was a spirit who dissapear in the spiritual realm to appear in the material world as a real human. He WAS NOT a spirit possesing a body, and after that body died he went back to the spiritual world. He needed to be resurrected in order to live again, in any of both worlds ... to came to live again.

Trinitarians can not distinguish the difference between

1) a spirit that possesses a human body, and

2) a spiritual being that ceases to be a spirit to become a human being born as such.

Jesus was a spirit who dissapear in the spiritual realm to appear in the material world as a real human. He WAS NOT a spirit possesing a body, and after that body died he went back to the spiritual world. He needed to be resurrected in order to live again, in any of both worlds ... to came to live again.
John 19:30 When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Lile101 said...."He WAS NOT a spirit possesing a body"...I ask, are you sure about that?

The spirit that Jesus gave up when he died was not a ghost. That spirit with final breath that came out of him, was the remaining energy of him, which went into the hands of God. It is when we say that a person expires.

Luke 23:46 And Jesus called out with a loud voice and said: “Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.” After he said this, he expired.

It cannot have been otherwise, when you believe that his invisible soul went with the thief to what you call "Abraham's bosom." Get an agreement among yourself: either his spirit went to heaven or his soul went to Hades, but don't keep imagining two ghosts of Jesus when he died... there wasn't even one, much less two.

Ecl. 3:19 for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust. 21 Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth? 22 And I saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work, because that is his reward; for who can enable him to see what will happen after he is gone?

The spirit that Jesus gave up when he died was not a ghost. That spirit with final breath that came out of him, was the remaining energy of him, which went into the hands of God. It is when we say that a person expires.

Luke 23:46 And Jesus called out with a loud voice and said: “Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.” After he said this, he expired.

It cannot have been otherwise, when you believe that his invisible soul went with the thief to what you call "Abraham's bosom." Get an agreement among yourself: either his spirit went to heaven or his soul went to Hades, but don't keep imagining two ghosts of Jesus when he died... there wasn't even one, much less two.

Ecl. 3:19 for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust. 21 Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth? 22 And I saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work, because that is his reward; for who can enable him to see what will happen after he is gone?
Jesus yielded up His spirit on the cross to The Father, NOT His breath.
Spirit NEVER means breath in the Bible. Do men inhale and exhale their spirit thousands of times a day???
BTW Ecl. 3:19 refers to PHYSICAL death of the body which all men and animals undergo.

Back