Their bad ideologies lead to death and lead to bad consequences

john james

The majority of the far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies lead to death and lead to bad consequences. But they ignore the consequences. They said they are concerned with hurting others but they ignore others being hurt. They confuse, deflect, lie and deny when non leftist speak against their bad ideologies.

They made up their fake science to validate their feelings and some people are dying.

Last edited:
America's ruling class laughs at you all day and all night as they rob you blind while you grind your guts over gays and fat people.

Great...I didn't know you could fix it. Perhaps for the LW you could mention the border is under control.
How about cow farts are warming the globe.
The Covid jab is safe and effective
Masks work.
Children are not working in the mines to get the raw material for EV car batteries.
Ukraine is winning the war.
...need more for this rev?

Great...I didn't know you could fix it. Perhaps for the LW you could mention the border is under control.
How about cow farts are warming the globe.
The Covid jab is safe and effective
Masks work.
Children are not working in the mines to get the raw material for EV car batteries.
Ukraine is winning the war.
...need more for this rev?

[Roy Scheider voice] We're gonna need a smaller font.

Psssssst.....I just heard the NFL is rigged and the refs are directing the games to cover the odds in Vegas. ? ?

The majority of the far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies lead to death and lead to bad consequences. But they ignore the consequences. They said they are concerned with hurting others but they ignore others being hurt. They confuse, deflect, lie and deny when non leftist speak against their bad ideologies.

They made up their fake science to validate their feelings and some people are dying.

I don't know wether you are aware of it. I assume you are not. But the woman featured in the video you posted, Blaire White, is a transsexual woman. I think it is hilarious. Does this mean all the talk in this thread about "far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies" is false? Apparently when I have said in the past, that people (including xtians) often cannot tell the difference between a transwoman and a natal woman, I was exactly correct.
@BMS
@Temujin
@Faithoverbelief
@wiseones2cents
@mikeT
@Backup

I don't know wether you are aware of it. I assume you are not. But the woman featured in the video you posted, Blaire White, is a transsexual woman. I think it is hilarious. Does this mean all the talk in this thread about "far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies" is false? Apparently when I have said in the past, that people (including xtians) often cannot tell the difference between a transwoman and a natal woman, I was exactly correct.
@BMS
@Temujin
@Faithoverbelief
@wiseones2cents
@mikeT
@Backup
They can't tell. If Blair White went into a men's room oh the screaming and outrage.

They can't tell. If Blair White went into a men's room oh the screaming and outrage.
How true. You have to love the irony. I love this thread. A bunch of screaming crying xtians ranting about "far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies" unaware that the video they are all looking at is a transwoman. It is pure gold. Give that transwoman a medal.

How true. You have to love the irony. I love this thread. A bunch of screaming crying xtians ranting about "far woke leftist cult's bad ideologies" unaware that the video they are all looking at is a transwoman. It is pure gold. Give that transwoman a medal.
I cant accept your presuppositions. You are a transactivist

Back