There are many places where thick rock layers are folded and bent with no fracturing. They must have been soft and laid down during the flood.

Let's recap where we've travelled on this wild ride, shall we?

We were talking about whether there was an alternative to choosing between God and Satan, and I proposed that there was - namely, that I could refuse to make a choice, and somehow your logic has led you to your reply directly above that it is my problem.

That may well be, but your problem is that you have made no logical argument that I must somehow choose between God and Satan, as you have not eliminated the refusal to choose as a third option.
Your argument??? What happens....we simply poof off into non-existence???

Your argument??? What happens....we simply poof off into non-existence???
I have no idea what that means in relation to the specific thing we're talking about.

ETA: Maybe you're trying to say that if someone doesn't choose between God and Satan, God will poof them into non-existence? Is that what you're trying to say?

For starters you have to show you have the basic knowledge to explain it...AND SO FAR YOU HAVE SHOWN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE......what can I say Mr. Wordsalad.

You clearly don't have a clue what an atom or a molecule is. This is the sort of thing that is taught to kids in their early teens.

You can't possibly understand how rocks can be bent if you don't know about atoms and molecules.

Were you home schooled?

Jesus foot bones have ascended into heaven...
You can read about the nail that was hammered throw His feet.....it's in historical literature.

As to Lucy's feet....she was found with no feet...yet they depict her with imaginary fit the narrative feet. Would you like to see a picture?

Yet we "know" Lucy looked like this.
We have part of Lucy's skeleton. We have none of Jesus' skeleton, hence picture of Lucy are less inaccurate than pictures of Lucy.

Do you think that this is important? It isn't. We have other examples of Lucy's species to fill in the missing pieces. We have other examples of Jesus' species to fill in the missing pieces.

Your YEC sources fed you a losing argument here.

Back