There is none righteous- oops

G

guest1

The calvinist teaches prior to salvation/regeneration there is none righteous yet we have OT example of God choosing po=eople who were already righteous in His eyes.

And if you don't like the OT examples we have Cornelius - another stumbling block for their doctrine.

Acts 10:21-23
Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” 23 Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.

?

next...

hope this helps !!!

The calvinist teaches prior to salvation/regeneration there is none righteous yet we have OT example of God choosing po=eople who were already righteous in His eyes.

And if you don't like the OT examples we have Cornelius - another stumbling block for their doctrine.

Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” 23 Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.

?

next...

hope this helps !!!
You are probably not saying that Cornelius was Righteous before he needed to become the Righteousness of God; right?

I know what it says genius. If he was righteous then Christ's righteousness was unnecessary if you contention is true. Keep avoiding the point though.
presuppositions again

what does the text say ?

next

I know what it says. So Christ's righteousness was unnecessary right?
questions don't change the biblical text/facts.

he was righteous prior to salvation.

the problem is your doctrines/presuppositions, not mine. :)

next

So Christ's righteousness was unnecessary right?? He had his own.

Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people

You know your constant bickering about Calvinism doesn't help anybody.
Do you witness to those who are living and promoting lies in God’s name,based on scripture alone, or do you leave them on the broad path that leads to hell ? Isn’t it the obligation of every follower and believer in Jesus to tell them the gospel ?

Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people
Ya and? What was the source of His righteousness if not Christ?

Ya and? What was the source of His righteousness if not Christ?
What did Gods word say below ?

His source of righteousness apart from Christ was what?

Back