Tongues shall cease. - 1 Cor 13:8

A guy who claims to resurrect the dead, accusing someone of having no credibility..you can’t make this up! LOL!! I’ve heard it all now 😂
From Jesus to believers:
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; they will pick up snakes; if they should drink anything deadly, it will never harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.”
Mark 16:17‭-‬18

All you show is you are an unbeliever. Now I know why.

You’re such a hypocrite..calling me an ‘accuser’ in the same sentence as saying I am satanic. Do you not even see the irony? You are such an angry person, par for the course in the pentecostalist religion though.

A pentecostalist with no conversion, no biblical gospel message..telling me to be saved LOL!! Ohh sweet irony hahhaha..you are too funny dude. It would be sad but your pride and hatred for those who don’t comply with the pentecostalist juju makes it obvious you deserve to be right where you are..totally lost and full of delusions of grandeur to the point you claim to raise the dead in online chat rooms.

I’d say it is you who is the stumbling block, but you’re so far out there you make it too obvious what your deal is. Too far out there to even be a stumbling block.

You ought to take your own advice..be saved. That pagan idol you celebrate the birth of on Dec 25th ain’t Christ and it doesn’t save. Talk about lack of discernment. Do the research. Of course that would require undoing who knows how many years of pentecostalist indoctrination and brainwash. Or continue to bask in your delusions of grandeur, the choice is yours.
More lies. But you are of your father, the father of lies. No surprise

From Jesus to believers:
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; they will pick up snakes; if they should drink anything deadly, it will never harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.”
Mark 16:17‭-‬18

All you show is you are an unbeliever. Now I know why.
You really do not understand the concept of context do you? SIGNS. What are those SIGNS for? Not for today. The Jews referenced in Acts 2. The multitude who all heard their native languages being spoken. Those SIGNS are not for today. But the pentecostalist religion twisted it into a nutty false doctrine. If those SIGNS are for today, then film yourself picking up a spitting cobra or go drink a bottle of Drano. And post it up here for us to see. You’re not an ‘unbeliever’ are you?

You really do not understand the concept of context do you? SIGNS. What are those SIGNS for? Not for today. The Jews referenced in Acts 2. The multitude who all heard their native languages being spoken. Those SIGNS are not for today. But the pentecostalist religion twisted it into a nutty false doctrine. If those SIGNS are for today, then film yourself picking up a spitting cobra or go drink a bottle of Drano. And post it up here for us to see. You’re not an ‘unbeliever’ are you?
Prove it. Prove they are jot for today. Show me a Scripture that says it is not and not your opinion

More lies. But you are of your father, the father of lies. No surprise
I am grateful to have these false, hate filled accusations made at me by angry pentecostalists while defending the biblical truth of God. You are a true blessing to me.

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”
Matthew 5:10-11

Last edited:
Prove it. Prove they are jot for today. Show me a Scripture that says it is not and not your opinion
No need for me to prove it..you could just read the book of Acts for yourself and see it is the only book in the NT that includes all those SIGNS mentioned.

Go prove me wrong, chug a bottle of Drano and film it, post it up here. Otherwise you’re a hypocrite.

You don’t even have any testimony though, you just bragged about your career in manmade religion and all the false converts you misguided.
You wonder why folks don't respond to your requests...that is telling.

I hesitated because this is the best you can do. You've even lost that touch of humanity that makes conversation inviting.

I understand perfectly what it means to be a pentecostalist.
You invented the term to insult those with whom you disagree...of course you do. You defined the term you invented.
.you don’t even know what baptized in the Holy Spirit even means.
Your claim is specious and the arrogance is staggering. Acts shows me what it means.

.you may have had a kundalini awakening or some other demonic experience.
Tread this dangerous path as your ego guides you. I will continue to admonish you that this is the worst track to choose. Your ignorance can lead to your own destruction. You do not know me and therefore you do not know what you're deriding,.

But definitely no legitimate Christian conversion experience. No repentance/sorrow for your sins against God.
You are not a prophet...and you make these definitions as if you had impunity...You do not. Be aware.

No rebirth or talk of a changed life and the sins He brought you out of. Nothing but pentecostalist indoctrination and bragging on your religious career. Sad.
You did not even read what I wrote...and you have chosen to ignore my response to your request.

...and no shame...

You are not anyone to criticize anyone’s behavior either, LOL..you can’t be serious? With all your false accusations and scripture twists and other poor behavior. Wow.
My goal is not to "criticize" your behavior. That's between you and the God you cannot allow yourself to know, Who, like us His creation, is One in Three. My goal is to supply correction to the error you spew here...that drives you to hate the brethren and defend your own spite.

You have no help to offer either. You’re way too full of yourself.
I will continue to offer you help...for as long as you dare to post here.

I am grateful to have these false, hate filled accusations made at me by angry pentecostalists while defending the biblical truth of God. You are a true blessing to me.

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”
Matthew 5:10-11
Nah, not blessed. You are an accuser and a Scripturally ignorant one at that

No need for me to prove it..you could just read the book of Acts for yourself and see it is the only book in the NT that includes all those SIGNS mentioned.

Go prove me wrong, chug a bottle of Drano and film it, post it up here. Otherwise you’re a hypocrite.
Prove it. Because you are lying. And the reason you won't post any Scripture is because there is none.

You don’t even have any testimony though, you just bragged about your career in manmade religion and all the false converts you misguided.
You didn't read what I wrote...I mentioned no "false converts that i misguided." You goaded me into replying in order to twist my life into this...I did not brag, but in God's abundant grace and His invitation to join Him in His adventure.

I bragged on His Grace...You missed that completely...your own religion is execrable, and you contribute nothing to anyone with your posts.

I understand perfectly what it means to be a pentecostalist..
You are driven by your fantasies....to insult the credulity of anyone who gives you even the benefit of doubt. You don't know what it means to be anything but the bogey man of your creation. You prove with each post that you do not and cannot and will not know Pentecost...and you will do everything in your impotence to prevent believers from believing. Your posts are so flaccid in their impotence, that anyone with doubts would be driven to the Holy Spirit to avoid your deadly, humorless dogma.

you don’t even know what baptized in the Holy Spirit even means..you may have had a kundalini awakening or some other demonic experience.
You do need to be careful. You have been warned.

But definitely no legitimate Christian conversion experience.
Accusation with no clue, having not even read my post.
No repentance/sorrow for your sins against God. No rebirth or talk of a changed life and the sins He brought you out of. Nothing but pentecostalist indoctrination and bragging on your religious career. Sad.
Incapable of reading...and fully capable of false accusation. Your god is well known here.

You are not anyone to criticize anyone’s behavior either, LOL..you can’t be serious? With all your false accusations and scripture twists and other poor behavior. Wow.
"Scripture twists" is not a response to scripture that has been laid out for you. There was no twist...

Your lies have their response...
You have no help to offer either. You’re way too full of yourself.
You have no means of knowing that...and you eschew the fellowship of believers that could correct you. You have been warned.

You wonder why folks don't respond to your requests...that is telling.

I hesitated because this is the best you can do. You've even lost that touch of humanity that makes conversation inviting.

You invented the term to insult those with whom you disagree...of course you do. You defined the term you invented.
Your claim is specious and the arrogance is staggering. Acts shows me what it means.

Tread this dangerous path as your ego guides you. I will continue to admonish you that this is the worst track to choose. Your ignorance can lead to your own destruction. You do not know me and therefore you do not know what you're deriding,.

You are not a prophet...and you make these definitions as if you had impunity...You do not. Be aware.

You did not even read what I wrote...and you have chosen to ignore my response to your request.

...and no shame...

My goal is not to "criticize" your behavior. That's between you and the God you cannot allow yourself to know, Who, like us His creation, is One in Three. My goal is to supply correction to the error you spew here...that drives you to hate the brethren and defend your own spite.

I will continue to offer you help...for as long as you dare to post here.
You have no biblical conversion though, you just bragged about religious career accolades. No repentance, no rebirth, no changed life. Just bragging about religious career and gushing over mortal men rather than Christ. The only mention of God/Christ in your ‘testimony’ was when some charismaticist Street preacher mentioned Him. You talk about VERY TELLING.

I didn’t invent the term pentecostalist either. It is in the New Oxford dictionary. Look it up for yourself.

I know exactly what i am deriding, a false manmade religion that makes a mockery of the Biblical Christian Faith. I know you well enough by now, spiritual grandstanding with no genuine conversion. That’s why I asked for a conversion experience, that was my last attempt to give you any benefit of the doubt.

Where did I say I was a prophet? It’s pentecostalists who go around claiming they are.

Your ‘help’ isn’t wanted. For someone who claims to have ‘54 years of experience’ you don’t seem to be very familiar with the word..

““And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.”
Mark 6:11

“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
Matthew 7:6

But you’re only familiar with cherry picked verses you contort out of context to support doing jibberish and other pentecostalist juju. I’m obviously not worthy of your ‘pearls’ of ‘wisdom’ or ‘help’..do dash on buddy. You aren’t going to convince me. Especially with no real testimony or biblical gospel to eternal life.

Prove it. Because you are lying. And the reason you won't post any Scripture is because there is none.
What good would it do to post any scripture here when you are clearly biblically illiterate and will only twist it out of context to make it align with your feelings and pentecostalist juju like you do with every other verse. Your mind is made up.

“A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.”
Matthew 16:4

Keep obsessing over false signs and lying wonders and pentecostalist juju, and your false accusations on me I welcome. Matthew 5:10-11.

What are you doing here still anyways, go chug that Drano and prove you believe the pentecostalist garbage you push.

You didn't read what I wrote...I mentioned no "false converts that i misguided." You goaded me into replying in order to twist my life into this...I did not brag, but in God's abundant grace and His invitation to join Him in His adventure.

I bragged on His Grace...You missed that completely...your own religion is execrable, and you contribute nothing to anyone with your posts.

You are driven by your fantasies....to insult the credulity of anyone who gives you even the benefit of doubt. You don't know what it means to be anything but the bogey man of your creation. You prove with each post that you do not and cannot and will not know Pentecost...and you will do everything in your impotence to prevent believers from believing. Your posts are so flaccid in their impotence, that anyone with doubts would be driven to the Holy Spirit to avoid your deadly, humorless dogma.

You do need to be careful. You have been warned.

Accusation with no clue, having not even read my post.
Incapable of reading...and fully capable of false accusation. Your god is well known here.

"Scripture twists" is not a response to scripture that has been laid out for you. There was no twist...

Your lies have their response...

You have no means of knowing that...and you eschew the fellowship of believers that could correct you. You have been warned.
‘You have been warned’ sounds like a threat..you going to do some pentecostalist juju on me? Go for it, and watch what happens. Won’t be the first time some witch tried to do pentecostalist juju on me. It was an EPIC failure btw. You’ve been warned.

You have no biblical conversion though, you just bragged about religious career accolades. No repentance, no rebirth, no changed life. Just bragging about religious career and gushing over mortal men rather than Christ. The only mention of God/Christ in your ‘testimony’ was when some charismaticist Street preacher mentioned Him. You talk about VERY TELLING.
Have you considered counseling?

I actually made myself vulnerable because I hoped you were sincere, and were curious. You were neither...Your religion is repugnant. My encounter with the cross that began in tenth grade, in 1970 NEVER ceased. It drove me to the word...and when I veered off the path in college He drew me inexorably back as He had promised. You trampling on my testimony like this is one of the most execrable acts of a hypocrite I've seen on CARM for a while...but not the first time. Those who are not called will behave as the flesh requires them to.
I didn’t invent the term pentecostalist either. It is in the New Oxford dictionary. Look it up for yourself.
You invented "charismaticist" and your goal is to insult your opponent to the max. You are not here to discuss, but to prove yourself right, and well guided in your ignorance.

I know exactly what i am deriding, a false manmade religion that makes a mockery of the Biblical Christian Faith. I know you well enough by now, spiritual grandstanding with no genuine conversion. That’s why I asked for a conversion experience, that was my last attempt to give you any benefit of the doubt.
You have invented a "biblical Christian 'faith'" that has no basis in biblical Christianity and that sets itself against EVERY Christian that has walked in His way since the resurrection. You have chosen the ways of Joe Smith and Charlie Russel...and you will have the same end as they had. Did you know Joe Smith actually died in a shootout?

Where did I say I was a prophet? It’s pentecostalists who go around claiming they are.
You pontificate as if you had authority to insult anyone with whom you speak. You pretend you have the authority of defamation.

You do not need to "say" you're a prophet. You make pretend with each post, and your pretense is ludicrous.

Your ‘help’ isn’t wanted.
Never is...in the flesh. I get that. You think you have it all together, and you're winning the big one. The pharisees weren't seeking Jesus' help either, were they? But there was still a Nicodemus and a Joseph of Arimathea in the crowd.

For someone who claims to have ‘54 years of experience’ you don’t seem to be very familiar with the word..
You're posts have demonstrated the degree to which you're qualified to judge. You do not know the scripture or the power of God.

““And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.”
Mark 6:11
Good verse...bereft of context, yet the warning should sober the most intrepid...but not you, though. Does it?

“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
Matthew 7:6
See? I won't call you swine. I will deliberately retain hope for you.

But you’re only familiar with cherry picked verses you contort out of context to support doing jibberish and other pentecostalist juju. I’m obviously not worthy of your ‘pearls’ of ‘wisdom’ or ‘help’..do dash on buddy. You aren’t going to convince me. Especially with no real testimony or biblical gospel to eternal life.
I've shown you scripture taken in chapters...you've shown me...cherry picked verses.

Disagree? Look at what you just did!

What good would it do to post any scripture here when you are clearly biblically illiterate and will only twist it out of context to make it align with your feelings and pentecostalist juju like you do with every other verse. Your mind is made up.

“A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.”
Matthew 16:4

Keep obsessing over false signs and lying wonders and pentecostalist juju, and your false accusations on me I welcome. Matthew 5:10-11.

What are you doing here still anyways, go chug that Drano and prove you believe the pentecostalist garbage you push.
Again, provide Scripture. It should not be difficult for a Scholar such as you. Your bloviating means nothing. Prove it.

I actually made myself vulnerable because I hoped you were sincere, and were curious. You were neither...Your religion is repugnant. My encounter with the cross that began in tenth grade, in 1970 NEVER ceased. It drove me to the word...and when I veered off the path in college He drew me inexorably back as He had promised. You trampling on my testimony like this is one of the most execrable acts of a hypocrite I've seen on CARM for a while...but not the first time. Those who are not called will behave as the flesh requires them to.
You invented "charismaticist" and your goal is to insult your opponent to the max. You are not here to discuss, but to prove yourself right, and well guided in your ignorance.

You have invented a "biblical Christian 'faith'" that has no basis in biblical Christianity and that sets itself against EVERY Christian that has walked in His way since the resurrection. You have chosen the ways of Joe Smith and Charlie Russel...and you will have the same end as they had. Did you know Joe Smith actually died in a shootout?

You pontificate as if you had authority to insult anyone with whom you speak. You pretend you have the authority of defamation.

You do not need to "say" you're a prophet. You make pretend with each post, and your pretense is ludicrous.

Never is...in the flesh. I get that. You think you have it all together, and you're winning the big one. The pharisees weren't seeking Jesus' help either, were they? But there was still a Nicodemus and a Joseph of Arimathea in the crowd.

You're posts have demonstrated the degree to which you're qualified to judge. You do not know the scripture or the power of God.

Good verse...bereft of context, yet the warning should sober the most intrepid...but not you, though. Does it?

I've shown you scripture taken in chapters...you've shown me...cherry picked verses.

Pete, we are dealing with not just an unbeliever but one who has set out to be an enemy of Christ. I believe him to be no different than the other guy who showed that he is not born again either based on his denial of who Christ is. I find it difficult to believe that someone has that little capacity to read the Scriptures and see that he is in error. I am convinced that he is a person who is attempting to destroy the works of Christ. I may prod him a little more; it is entertaining. But the fact he cannot produce Scripture to support his assertions shows that he has nothing. Have a good evening. You have been providing some great pearls of wisdom.

So, your conversion experience entirely lacked any mention of faith in Christ’s works at Calvary, repentance & godly sorrow over your sins against God (1 Corinthians 7:10, Luke 18:13-14), leaving behind sin and coming up out of the world, taking up your cross, denial of self and following after Christ. What you describe is indoctrination into denominational religion, particularly the pentecostalist/charismaticist religion.
You make me regret the time I took to respond to you post. I do regret the trust I invested in you.

Here's what I said and what you deliberately ignored to continue to insult me: "He opened scripture, and focused on Christ and Him crucified, like Paul in Corinth, and he taught us to read the Bible and trust that what the Bible teaches is truth. I began to read the Bible in 1970...reading through the New Testament over and over."

You say my conversion lacked "...any mention of faith in Christ's works at Calvary...repentance and godly sorrow..." I have spent my life since my conversion in 1970 reading the Bible...

I would say you really are a fool...but I do not want to get kicked off CARM for being honest with you.

Pete, we are dealing with not just an unbeliever but one who has set out to be an enemy of Christ. I believe him to be no different than the other guy who showed that he is not born again either based on his denial of who Christ is. I find it difficult to believe that someone has that little capacity to read the Scriptures and see that he is in error. I am convinced that he is a person who is attempting to destroy the works of Christ. I may prod him a little more; it is entertaining. But the fact he cannot produce Scripture to support his assertions shows that he has nothing. Have a good evening. You have been providing some great pearls of wisdom.
Neither can read. They are not willing to read. I never post for the illiterate. There are those who do not respond who can grow from these posts. I post for them. Fools exist. Proverbs tells us, and describes them brilliantly.

Why would I need counseling? Can’t you just do some pentecostalist juju and heal me? LOL.

What on earth is being ‘vulnerable’ about answering what I asked. Wow. A Christian ought to be eager and enthusiastic to share their conversion experience. Very telling.

There you go again about Charles Russell and Joe Smith. I have nothing to do with them. Your cult has far more in common with them than I. Maybe you can join up with the Mormons and do jibberish together. Sounds like another threat you made there about me meeting the same end as Joseph Smith in a shootout. I think I will have to report that comment, I’m starting to get very dark vibes from you. You’re obviously not a well person.

Back