Tornado, Nuclear Attack, Airplane, Earthquake, Young People

splash

Jesus Christ gave dreams between last night and this morning. The most urgent dream and last one I had, seems to be show a nuclear bomb going off. I saw a grey ship (war ship, navy ship) near a coast and it exploded, and out of this explosion, I saw a mushroom cloud go off. Afterwards I saw a land area completely flat. The name of the ship that exploded, consisted of two words but I could only remember the word "Bravado". Upon searching online, the ship looks like a naval ship supply but I am not sure it is. I do not know where it went off.

The next pressing dream seems to involve something having to do with an airplane, and an earthquake. I dreamt I woke up and my mom asked if I did not hear about the airplane? I told her no, then she mentioned an earthquake taking place, and she said I should listen to the radio.

In another dream I had, I saw a huge tornado near Jamaica coming in. I remember seeing high school students, me and others went to tell the students that a tornado was approaching and they should leave, some listen and left, some ignored what I was saying and was not leaving so I had to leave them, because it was fast approaching, and I could not convince them to leave. Me and the others who tried to warn them ended up getting trapped outside, where the tornado was coming.

In one more dream there were young people that were doing disturbing things, I can't remember what but it was abnormal, and it can, will affect them spiritually, and otherwise.

Last edited:
Back