Tribes. Who Do You BELONG To?

JAG

.................................. " . . . BELONG . . . " ...........................................

Humans are Tribal.

Tribes.

We humans crave to BELONG with others of OUR KIND who
share the same Faith, the same Language, the same Values,
the same Traditions.

Here is the good news for we Christians: We NOW already
have all that -- and here it is:

"If we live, we live for the Lord, and if we die, we die for the Lord.
So whether we live or die, we BELONG to the Lord."
__That great Christian fighter The Apostle Paul
Romans 14:8

" . . . BELONG . . . "

And . . .

We Christians Tribe-up with "those who BELONG to the FAMILY
of believers."
Galatians 6:10

". . . BELONG . . . .FAMILY . . . ."

TRIBE.

Christians! Lock down on it.

JAG

[]

So who do YOU belong to?

``

Follow up point:

The liberal elites who sing the praises of multiculturalism and diversity
are kept safe, secure and protected inside their private gated compounds
with security guards ---

. . . they want multiculturalism and diversity for YOU and YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD . . . .

. . .but NOT for THEM and THEIR NEIGHBOEHOOD . . .

That's why Barack and Michelle Obama live safe and secure and protected
in the swank exclusive mostly WHITE neighborhood of Martha's Vinyard.

Thoughts?

.................................. " . . . BELONG . . . " ...........................................

Humans are Tribal.

Tribes.

the same Traditions.

" . . . BELONG . . . "

And . . .

of believers."

TRIBE.

JAG

[]

So who do YOU belong to?

``
Jesus.
He is after all the one bought and paid for me with his own blood.

4 verses found.

1Co 6:20 for you were bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1Co 7:23 You were bought with a price. Don’t become bondservants of men.

2Pe 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, as false teachers will also be among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.

Rev 5:9 They sang a new song, saying, “You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, for you were killed, and bought us for God with your blood out of every tribe, language, people, and nation,

1Pe 1:18-19 WEB 18 knowing that you were redeemed, not with corruptible things like silver or gold, from the useless way of life handed down from your fathers, 19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb without blemish or spot, the blood of Christ,

Jesus.
He is after all the one bought and paid for me with his own blood.

4 verses found.

1Co 6:20 for you were bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1Co 7:23 You were bought with a price. Don’t become bondservants of men.

2Pe 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, as false teachers will also be among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.

Rev 5:9 They sang a new song, saying, “You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, for you were killed, and bought us for God with your blood out of every tribe, language, people, and nation,

1Pe 1:18-19 WEB 18 knowing that you were redeemed, not with corruptible things like silver or gold, from the useless way of life handed down from your fathers, 19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb without blemish or spot, the blood of Christ,
Amen.

Best.

JAG

[]

Humans are Tribal.

Tribes.

the same Traditions.

" . . . BELONG . . . "

And . . .

of believers."

TRIBE.

Ok, so... what now?
So who do YOU belong to?
Not a group like Christianity, but my circle of friends who have common interest.

Ok, so... what now?
Repent and believe the good news!
Not a group like Christianity, but my circle of friends who have common interest.
Sounds boring.
I learned a very long time ago that common interests change. People's priorities change.
Life's difficulties raise challenges that become barriers to people, and they no longer have the wherewithal to successfully engage in those interests.
So, you celebrate while you can.
A day is coming when it'll change and either you, your friends or both will realize that the once common interests are no longer viable.

Humans are Tribal.

Tribes.

the same Traditions.

" . . . BELONG . . . "

And . . .

of believers."

TRIBE.

JAG

[]

So who do YOU belong to?

``
What is your point?
Christians still feel the need to create more tribes. Catholics, Orthodox, protestants, Baptists, Methodists and smaller tribes within these.

Sounds boring.
I learned a very long time ago that common interests change. People's priorities change.
Life's difficulties raise challenges that become barriers to people, and they no longer have the wherewithal to successfully engage in those interests.
A day is coming when it'll change and either you, your friends or both will realize that the once common interests are no longer viable.
How is it boring?
So what if things change?
Should we not bother having interests and engaging with other people?

How is it boring?
So what if things change?
Should we not bother having interests and engaging with other people?
It's a short-lived experience.

The people I thought were friends at various times in my life have gone on to live their own lives. Attempts to reconnect with various people with whom I was friends over the years have different experiences and beliefs. They've moved on. Even with the arrival of technology, they're not interested.
So, moved on.
Old roommates, friends who seemed like we had a blood-connection, moved on.

If you're young, you'll experience it in the future.

Friends come and go.

Follow up point:

The liberal elites who sing the praises of multiculturalism and diversity
are kept safe, secure and protected inside their private gated compounds
with security guards ---

. . . they want multiculturalism and diversity for YOU and YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD . . . .

. . .but NOT for THEM and THEIR NEIGHBOEHOOD . . .

That's why Barack and Michelle Obama live safe and secure and protected
in the swank exclusive mostly WHITE neighborhood of Martha's Vinyard.

Thoughts?
Interesting note; Obama is not black, he's bi-racial. So, that said, he was not the first black president, just as Harris is not the first black female VP.

Humans are Tribal.

Tribes.

the same Traditions.

" . . . BELONG . . . "

And . . .

of believers."

TRIBE.

JAG

[]

So who do YOU belong to?

``
If you don't mind me asking what is with your wacky posts? At first I thought "Maybe he is illiterate". Then I thought "Maybe this is some kind of concrete poetry. But I looked at your other posts and they are written in normal complete sentences in paragraphs. You seem to like using one-word sentences but most of them are wrong. You like using "So?" which as far as I can tell is not a sentence. Most correct one-word sentences are either control related such as "Come!" or "John!" or a few are deictic such as "Where?". You also use inappropriate capitalization, ellipsis that make no sense whatsoever, senseless quotation marks, different size fonts. What is the point? Is this art?

Why is the above ended with one quotation mark?

Interesting note; Obama is not black, he's bi-racial. So, that said, he was not the first black president, just as Harris is not the first black female VP.
Hey bdL. What is that rectangle in the opening post after JAG, near the end? You used to put that in your posts. Is it some secret coded christian message that we atheists don't get? Is it Avant-garde art? Dadaism?

It's a short-lived experience.

The people I thought were friends at various times in my life have gone on to live their own lives. Attempts to reconnect with various people with whom I was friends over the years have different experiences and beliefs. They've moved on. Even with the arrival of technology, they're not interested.
So, moved on.
Old roommates, friends who seemed like we had a blood-connection, moved on.

If you're young, you'll experience it in the future.

Friends come and go.
Most experiences are short-lived. Is the value of an experience measured in time? Does that mean we shouldn't bother?

Hey bdL. What is that rectangle in the opening post after JAG, near the end? You used to put that in your posts. Is it some secret coded christian message that we atheists don't get? Is it Avant-garde art? Dadaism?
I think he just copies the text from some other program. It is likely a symbol that is not supported by the browser.
Or maybe it's to show that he's "thinking outside the box". :)

Repent and believe the good news!
You really don't learn. You should know by now that just saying stuff without giving good reason to think it true is pointless.
Sounds boring.
I've been to church, my interests are not boring.
Sometimes, sometimes not.

If you don't mind me asking what is with your wacky posts? At first I thought "Maybe he is illiterate". Then I thought "Maybe this is some kind of concrete poetry. But I looked at your other posts and they are written in normal complete sentences in paragraphs. You seem to like using one-word sentences but most of them are wrong. You like using "So?" which as far as I can tell is not a sentence. Most correct one-word sentences are either control related such as "Come!" or "John!" or a few are deictic such as "Where?". You also use inappropriate capitalization, ellipsis that make no sense whatsoever, senseless quotation marks, different size fonts. What is the point? Is this art?

Why is the above ended with one quotation mark?
As a side note, the shortest recorded correspondence was when Victor Hugo wrote to his publisher asking how the sales of his latest work were going. He wrote "?" The reply was "!"

Back