TRINITY EVIDENCE FALSE

He also said He is The SON of God, for which claim He was executed.
Pilate didn't agree to execute him for that reason.

Luke 23
13Then Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, 14and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined Him here in your presence and found Him not guilty of your charges against Him. 15Neither has Herod, for he sent Him back to us. As you can see, He has done nothing deserving of death. 16Therefore I will punish Him and release Him.”

Pilate didn't agree to execute him for that reason.

Luke 23
13Then Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, 14and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined Him here in your presence and found Him not guilty of your charges against Him. 15Neither has Herod, for he sent Him back to us. As you can see, He has done nothing deserving of death. 16Therefore I will punish Him and release Him.”
Matthew 26: 63; John 19:7 tell us otherwise.

Matthew 26: 63; John 19:7 tell us otherwise.
Pharisees may have brought Jesus to Pilate with their nonsense political charges but they didn't actually carry out the crucifixion nor did their charges stick according to Pilate. You and the Pharisees are overruled.

Your in the same boat.
Biblical Unitarian views of God are unbiblical because Scripture clearly teaches that the Son of God existed prior to all creation (John 1:1–5), that Jesus is truly God (Titus 2:13)
Except that this is not ALL that scripture teaches.

In Mark, Jesus is simply Gods adopted son, just as David was. Mark has no knowledge of any virgin birth.
In Matt and Luke, Jesus becomes Gods genetic son, with Gods Y-chromosome.
It's only the Jesus of Paul and John that are claimed to have pre-existed in heaven with the God that made them there the same as he made the angels.
Further, all 5 of these versions of Jesus expressly denied they were God and never claim to be God.

With all these conflicts, it's no wonder the trinity concept is such a hot mess.....

"When did I ever say better than anyone else."—Countless times. Do you not remember calling me an "Idiot"? One does not need to use the words "better than anyone else." to express that they think they are better than other people.

"And you cant say its right unless you have a degree in nuts." You can't not depict yourself as better than others because they disagree with you.
You said
pretending you are better than others because they disagree with you.
You are an idiot if you think there is any difference.

You can't not depict yourself as better than others because they disagree with you.

You can't not depict yourself as better than others because they disagree with you.
lol Are you sure your not a woman? And I'm not depicting, insinuating, or even think I am better than anyone else. A matter of fact I'm the worst sinner I know. Any born again Christian knows they are the worst sinner they know. Because see it when I sin. I dont see it when others sin inside. Your just away to paranoid.

In Mark, Jesus is simply Gods adopted son, just as David was. Mark has no knowledge of any virgin birth.
It's only the Jesus of Paul and John that are claimed to have pre-existed in heaven with the God that made them there the same as he made the angels.
Further, all 5 of these versions of Jesus expressly denied they were God and never claim to be God.

With all these conflicts, it's no wonder the trinity concept is such a hot mess.....
What cult are you in?

lol Are you sure your not a woman? And I'm not depicting, insinuating, or even think I am better than anyone else. A matter of fact I'm the worst sinner I know. Any born again Christian knows they are the worst sinner they know. Because see it when I sin. I dont see it when others sin inside. Your just away to paranoid.

Do you not know how to tear down every argument raised against the glory of God? Insults like the above only condemn you all the more.

"Adoption" is not made out. David wasn't raised from the dead. David wasn't affirmed to be "Son of God" by a dove in a supernatural event.

Adoption is your invention, and repudiated by the entire church since the days of the apostles. Adoptionism has always been a primary heresy in the church.

Note that the term "The Son of God" Mk 1:1 repudiates your idea of an adopted son.

Clearly it would have been Joseph's Y chromosome, as God doesn't have a Y-chromosome.

Peter also refers to the pre-existing spirit of Christ in 1 Peter, and that means, every principal apostle is on record as crediting Christ's pre-existence.

That much is true, albeit Jesus was a man. Yet he didn't exclude being in the form of God prior to his incarnation. And of particular importance is attached to his claim (which extends to Mark) to be the possessor of eternal life.

Eternal life. is the no. 1 idiosyncrasy for adoptionists: how could Jesus dispense eternal life if he did not have eternal life?

Adoptionists repudiate Christ's ability to dispense eternal life, because they deny he ever possessed it.

Whatever the errors in "the trinity," which largely depend on the way that "the trinity" is formulated - admittedly it can be formulated in ways suggestive of the continuing influence of the primeval heresy of docetism (i.e. Jesus never became a true man) - the heresy of adoptionism is also amongst the worst primeval heresies. Adoptionism isn't justified by trinitarianism, because it is not an "opposite" but just another heresy, just another deviation from what is plainly taught in the bible.

Adoption is your invention, and repudiated by the entire church since the days of the apostles. Adoptionism has always been a primary heresy in the church.

Heresy in Christianity denotes the formal denial of a core doctrine of the Christian faith. Like Ebionitism and their Christology which is similar to modern day Unitarianism. This heresy was around 107 AD they believe that Jesus Christ is fully man but denied he has a spiritual Divine Nature. While the gnostics held to Docetist Christology. This heresy came around 70 AD. They believe that Jesus Christ is fully God but denied he has a physical human nature but only an illusion. Even the letter of 1 John was probably written around 95 AD in Ephesus. John addressed the denial of the human nature in 1 John 4:1-3, but why didn't he address that he wasn't fully God? Because John believes Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man.

TRINITY EVIDENCE FALSE
Everything that the trinitarians claims makes Jesus God is misunderstood by them. Trinitarians have tried to form a belief on circumstantial verses, not factual verses. And they base their belief on principles that are not even in the Word of God. A Believer bases all their beliefs on what is written, not on what is not written.

If you can't get pass the basic elementary doctrines of the Trinity, Hypostatic Union, Deity of Christ, then you are either in denial or lack knowledge on the topic. The Trinity Allusions (John 14:16, Matthew 28:19, 1 Corinthians 12:4-6, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 4:4-6).

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:19).​

- Personhood of the Son
1. Distinction, with the Father (John 1:1, 17:5).
2. Co-equal, with the Father (John 5:18, Philippians 2:6).
3. Co-eternal, with the Father (Psalms 90:2, Proverbs 8:25).
4. Inseparable, with the Father (John 8:29, John 16:32).
5. Union, with the Father (John 10:38, John 14:10-11).​

- Son is God
1. Father's claim (Hebrews 1:8).
2. Son's claim (John 8:58-59).
3. Jews' claim (John 5:18, 10:31-33).
4. Peter's claim (2 Peter 1:1).
5. Thomas' claim (John 20:28).
6. John's claim (John 1:1, 1 John 5:20).
7. Paul's claim (Titus 2:13, Romans 9:5).​

- Son is Lord
1. "Christ as Lord" (1 Peter 3:15).
2. "one Lord" (1 Corinthians 8:6, Deuteronomy 6:4, Ephesians 4:5).
3. "only Sovereign and Lord" (Jude 1:4, Revelations 6:10).
4. "LORD your God" (Jude 1:5, Deuteronomy 5:6, Hosea 13:4).
5. "Lord" (Romans 10:9-13, Joel 2:32).
6. "Lord and Savior" (2 Peter 1:11, 2:20, 3:18, Isaiah 43:11).
7. "same Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:5).​

- Son's Divine Attributes
1. Eternal (Psalm 93:2, John 17:5, Matthew 28:20).
2. Immutable (Malachi 3:6, Hebrews 1:10-12, 13:8).
3. Omniscient (Psalm 139:1-4, John 16:30, 21:17).
4. Omnipotent (Jeremiah 32:27, Luke 18:27, Philippians 3:20–21).
5. Omnipresent (Jeremiah 23:23-24, Ephesians 4:10, Matthew 18:20).​

- Son's Divine Titles
1. "I AM" (John 8:58, Exodus 3:14).
2. "True God" (1 John 5:20).
3. "Rock" (1 Corinthians 10:4, Exodus 17:6).
4. "Emmanuel" (Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 9:6).
5. "Lord of Glory" (1 Corinthians 2:8, Psalm 24:8-10).
6. "Alpha and Omega" (Revelation 1:8; 22:13, Isaiah 44:6).
7. "Lord of All" (Acts 10:36).​

Etc...

I guess the cult that knows the gospels. How bout you?

The word cult in Christianity context is not a derogatory term referring to a group of crazy people following a dynamic and charismatic leader who urges them and forces them to do all kind sorts of strange things. So, it's not derogatory in that sense, but that they have deviated and departed from the normative basic fundamental doctrines of Christianity. I personally define a cult, as "a perversion, a distortion of Biblical Christianity and/or a rejection of the historic teachings of the Christian church."

Basic Discernment:
1. Perversion of the Gospel
2. Distortion of Biblical Terminologies
3. Rejection of Historical/Theological Terminologies
4. Deviation from Essential Doctrines

When dealing with cults, like BU, JW, and LDS, etc. there is a phrase commonly known as "Terminology Block" (like: God, Jesus Christ, in the flesh, I'm sure you get the point) and its part of their deception. Just because a JW say, "I believe in the incarnation" doesn't mean we are in agreement. It's true that a JW are using Biblical terms (like "in the flesh), but they have redefined those terms to fit their own man-made Christology. Basically, a JW have essentially emptied biblical terms of all of its content. Then they have replaced the content with a perverted Christological heresy. Even twisting and distorting the heresies to be some kind of neo-type version or combining them all together. After that they spray paint it over with Biblical words and terminology. The outer wrapping looks nice and seems like its Biblical. But when you examine the content and essence of the package (basic discernment 1-4). The term "God," "Jesus Christ," and "in the flesh" was redefined to fit their own Christology. Their Jesus looks like the real Jesus Christ only on the surface. After you dig a little and another one of those false Christs rises up.

If you can't get pass the basic elementary doctrines of the Trinity, Hypostatic Union, Deity of Christ, then you are either in denial or lack knowledge on the topic. The Trinity Allusions (John 14:16, Matthew 28:19, 1 Corinthians 12:4-6, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 4:4-6).

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:19).​

- Personhood of the Son
1. Distinction, with the Father (John 1:1, 17:5).​
2. Co-equal, with the Father (John 5:18, Philippians 2:6).​
3. Co-eternal, with the Father (Psalms 90:2, Proverbs 8:25).​
4. Inseparable, with the Father (John 8:29, John 16:32).​
5. Union, with the Father (John 10:38, John 14:10-11).​

- Son is God
1. Father's claim (Hebrews 1:8).​
2. Son's claim (John 8:58-59).​
3. Jews' claim (John 5:18, 10:31-33).​
4. Peter's claim (2 Peter 1:1).​
5. Thomas' claim (John 20:28).​
6. John's claim (John 1:1, 1 John 5:20).​
7. Paul's claim (Titus 2:13, Romans 9:5).​

- Son is Lord
1. "Christ as Lord" (1 Peter 3:15).​
2. "one Lord" (1 Corinthians 8:6, Deuteronomy 6:4, Ephesians 4:5).​
3. "only Sovereign and Lord" (Jude 1:4, Revelations 6:10).​
4. "LORD your God" (Jude 1:5, Deuteronomy 5:6, Hosea 13:4).​
5. "Lord" (Romans 10:9-13, Joel 2:32).​
6. "Lord and Savior" (2 Peter 1:11, 2:20, 3:18, Isaiah 43:11).​
7. "same Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:5).​

- Son's Divine Attributes
1. Eternal (Psalm 93:2, John 17:5, Matthew 28:20).​
2. Immutable (Malachi 3:6, Hebrews 1:10-12, 13:8).​
3. Omniscient (Psalm 139:1-4, John 16:30, 21:17).​
4. Omnipotent (Jeremiah 32:27, Luke 18:27, Philippians 3:20–21).​
5. Omnipresent (Jeremiah 23:23-24, Ephesians 4:10, Matthew 18:20).​

- Son's Divine Titles
1. "I AM" (John 8:58, Exodus 3:14).​
2. "True God" (1 John 5:20).​
3. "Rock" (1 Corinthians 10:4, Exodus 17:6).​
4. "Emmanuel" (Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 9:6).​
5. "Lord of Glory" (1 Corinthians 2:8, Psalm 24:8-10).​
6. "Alpha and Omega" (Revelation 1:8; 22:13, Isaiah 44:6).​
7. "Lord of All" (Acts 10:36).​

Etc...
Deity-Divinity

I have seen these words used in so many different context, that I had to go to the library and look in the big dictionary. To try to find out why these people are using it the way they are. It amazed me. The carnal language is dangerous because it is satans play ground. Satan can use the carnal mind, change a few words, exaggerate anything there. But the spiritual mind which is only verses, he has no power. He can only try with a piece of a verse, and this is why I tell everybody. If you ever get a piece of a verse, go look it up for verification. But he(satan) will not use a whole verse because that is glorifiing Christ. And satan is anti-christ. Now when I speak of verses I'm speaking of new testament verses, because we know that he(satan) quotes old testament verses. And yes the Holy Spirit quotes old testament verses to. But Christ is the new testament. Anyway check out these deffinitions from the big dictionary at the library.

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>

Now it doesnt say that Jesus is God, what it says is He is second in command, it says Jesus is inferior to the supreme God but over every other creature in heaven and on earth.
I got my deffinitions from websters new world dictionary copyright 1993

Col 2-9
I think your totally missing what that one verse was saying. It was talking about the fullness of God working through Jesus. Has nothing to do with the deity of Jesus.

Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Stricked Rules Of Believing
Trinity is NOT in the Word of God. Deity is NOT in the Word of God. God the Son is NOT in the Word of God. God the Holy Spirit is NOT in the Word of God. What is in the Word of God is. Dont think beyond what is written, Dont add one thing to it or take one thing away from it.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)
AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity god in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

xxx There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. Satan is useing the trinity to mock the living God.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

xxx Deity has always been angels that are superior to man but inferior to God. Satan has always represented the wrath of God. And Jesus has always represented the righteousness of God.

Trinity

You still dont understand the scriptures. 1Co 4-6 says very clearly not to get all puffed up and think beyond what is written. Now I ask you is trinity written any where in the scriptures???? No. So you are blaspheming Gods Word. And if your going to hold onto anything in the old testament and teach it your blaspheming Gods Word for Christians. Jesus told you all that everything that came before Him were theives and robbers. But you are exalting them theives and robbers. Your striving about words to no profit which is blasphemy.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

1Co 4-6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

John 10-1
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
"All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

2 Tim 2-14
Remind [them] of these things, charging [them] before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
But shun profane [and] idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Moses did give them law. But that is because that was what they asked because they feared....and asked that God no longer speak to them. God agreed Moses would

22 These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.
23 ¶ And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;
24 And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.
25 Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die. {hear: Heb. add to hear }
26 For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?
27 Go thou near, and hear all that the LORD our God shall say: and speak thou unto us all that the LORD our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

The Lord agreed, it was well to do...The ten words, (sayings) he spoke to them... Moses gave the all that God had to say.

28 And the LORD heard the voice of your words, when ye spake unto me; and the LORD said unto me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people, which they have spoken unto thee: they have well said all that they have spoken.

Trinity
You still dont understand the scriptures. 1Co 4-6 says very clearly not to get all puffed up and think beyond what is written. Now I ask you is trinity written any where in the scriptures???? No.

How on earth can it be wrong to give a name to what Scripture teaches? Scripture teaches
  1. There is only one God. (Deut 6:4; Isaiah 43:10; etc.)
  2. The Father is that one God. (John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:6; etc.)
  3. The Son is that one God. (John 1:1-18; Hebrews 1:8-12; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; etc.)
  4. The Holy Spirit is that one God. (Acts 5:3-4)
  5. The Father, Son and Spirit are eternally relationally distinct. (John 14:16-17, 26; 15:26; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; etc.)
We give call the recognition of all of these Scriptural teaching the name Trinity. It is simply silly to complain that the word Trinity isn't written in the Bible.

So you are blaspheming Gods Word. And if your going to hold onto anything in the old testament and teach it your blaspheming Gods Word for Christians. Jesus told you all that everything that came before Him were thieves and robbers. But you are exalting them theives and robbers. Your striving about words to no profit which is blasphemy.

"blaspheming Gods Word"—Not. This is not but silly rhetoric used to obfuscate the reality that you can't deal with the fact that Scripture clearly and empathically teaches the above five truths.

"everything that came before Him were thieves and robbers"? Is that what he said, or did he point out that he was the only way to heaven? Let's look at the text:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:1-9

Now, one could continue to quote more, but this will suffice to show how you are abusing this text. Jesus said anyone who came before Jesus as to get Jesus' sheep to follow him is a thief and a robber. He is clearly, obviously not throwing the entire OT under the bus in this converstation. Moses and Isaiah pointed to God, not themselves. The Pharisees and Sadducees are the thieves and robbers Jesus is referring to. How do I know this? Read the context; Jesus is literally chastising the Pharisees at the end of John 9 right before telling this parable: "And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth." John 9:40-41. How do I know Jesus didn't condemn the OT? He quoted it regularly as God speaking to man and held all men accountable to it: "But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living." Matthew 22:31-32, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, 'For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh'? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." John 19:4-6, etc. If quoting the OT was bad, why did Jesus himself spend so much time quoting it? Why did the Apostles continue this practice in their writings? Why did Paul praise the Bereans for studying the OT to see if what Paul said was true? Why did Paul encourage Timothy to continue in what he learned in the OT from his youth? Why did he say "All Scripture is God Breathed" both Old and New?

I could go on forever. It is wrong to say "if your going to hold onto anything in the old testament and teach it, your blaspheming Gods Word for Christians." There is a lot that in the OT that does not apply to us as Christians, but it is still "breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

1Co 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Now to your abuse of these texts. Revelation 22 is about adding to or taking away from the book of Revelation. Therefore, there literally can be no application at all to the condemnation of expressing the teachings of Scripture in one's own words. With respect to 1 Corinthians 4:6, you are right that one should not go beyond what is written. What you haven't shown is that we did go beyond what is written. My summery of the Trinity above is literally no different than the paragraph you opened this post writing. You are putting what you think Scripture says in your own words as to convey a point. That's what we are doing. Unless you can show where I made a mistake summarizing what Scripture teaches, I'm not going beyond what is written. On the other hand, it does seem like you went beyond what was written in John 10.

God Bless

No one who believes in Jesus is allowed to believe in the trinity doctrine.
They are not allowed to even think beyond what is written in the new testament. Their not allowed to add one thing to the scriptures or take one thing away from the scriptures.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Back