TRUE or FALSE? God Himself was worshipped by Jesus.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your doctrine…

1) TRUE or FALSE?

God Himself was worshipped by Jesus.

2) TRUE or FALSE?

The Triune God was worshipped by Jesus.

Yes to both. However, God is the Father, but the Word and Holy Spirit are part of who He is, constituting the triune God.

Yes to both. However, God is the Father, but the Word and Holy Spirit are part of who He is, constituting the triune God.
Many seem to forget Jesus Himself was worshiped by people, His contemporaries, when He walked the earth during His ministry.

Many also forget that Jesus who was God, equal to God via the kenosis became a man, a servant...and through this nature worshipped God the Father.

Many also forget that Jesus who was God, equal to God via the kenosis became a man, a servant...and through this nature worshipped God the Father.

Trinitarians have many terms with different meanings. So just to be clear…

My questions mention “God Himself” and “The Triune God” not “God the Father”.

So are you able to answer these specific questions or not !!!

1) TRUE or FALSE?

2) TRUE or FALSE?

1) TRUE or FALSE?

2) TRUE or FALSE?

Why does it matter?

1) TRUE or FALSE?

2) TRUE or FALSE?

In as far as God is triune, Yes to both.

But Jesus was worshipping the Father.

I'm sure your fellow Oneness have all kinds of differences.

I am not Oneness. They believe the title “the Son of God” initially referred to Yahweh incarnate with a mortal body in 4 BC.

I am not Trinitarian. They believe the title “the Son of God” has eternally referred to the second person of Yahweh.

I am Yahchristian. I believe the title “the Son of God” refers to Yahweh incarnate with a glorious body since “the beginning” (Genesis 1:1).

1) TRUE or FALSE?

2) TRUE or FALSE?

1) Since The Father is God Himself, True.
2) False.

So according to your TRINITARIAN doctrine...

God Himself WAS worshipped by Jesus.
The Triune God was NOT worshipped by Jesus.

Yet you say...

God Himself refers to The Triune God.
ALWAYS.

Ummm..........

What is your definition of ALWAYS?

I am not Oneness. They believe the title “the Son of God” initially referred to Yahweh incarnate with a mortal body in 4 BC.

I am not Trinitarian. They believe the title “the Son of God” has eternally referred to the second person of Yahweh.

I am Yahchristian. I believe the title “the Son of God” refers to Yahweh incarnate with a glorious body since “the beginning” (Genesis 1:1).

Ok. If you are not Oneness, what is your answer to these questions below?

1) Do the Father and Son experientially subjectively realize they are each other in the incarnational divide? (Yes/No)

2) Do the Father and Son experientially subjectively realize they are each other overarching the divide? (Yes/No)

So according to your TRINITARIAN doctrine...

God Himself WAS worshipped by Jesus.
The Triune God was NOT worshipped by Jesus.

Yet you say...

Ummm..........

What is your definition of ALWAYS?
As I informed you The Father is God HIMSELF, but He is NOT The Triune God.
Cease trying to confuse the issue.

As I informed you The Father is God HIMSELF, but He is NOT The Triune God.
Cease trying to confuse the issue.
You have at least two definitions / conceptions of God then, (1) the Father, (the non-Triune God), and (2) the Triune God.

But what about God the Son and God the Holy Spirit? They are also non-Triune Gods "in themselves" per your philosophy.

As Servetus might have reasoned, in analytical terms, Trinitarians actually have around 4 or 5 definitions / conceptions of God, as the substance of God can also be construed as a fifth God in its own right, as imparting deity to each of the other members of the Trinity.

BTW, the bible only has one definition / conception of God: the Father, who confers divinity/deity on the Son and the Spirit.

You have at least two definitions / conceptions of God then, (1) the Father, (the non-Triune God), and (2) the Triune God.

But what about God the Son and God the Holy Spirit? They are also non-Triune Gods "in themselves" per your philosophy.

As Servetus might have reasoned, in analytical terms, Trinitarians actually have around 4 or 5 definitions / conceptions of God, as the substance of God can also be construed as a fifth God in its own right, as imparting deity to each of the other members of the Trinity.

BTW, the bible only has one definition / conception of God: the Father, who confers divinity/deity on the Son and the Spirit.
The Father is a PERSON who is God, NOT a definition or conception.
The Triune God is an identification, NOT a definition.
Trinitarians have but ONE definition of God: Creator, Sustainer, Redeemer.
NO ONE conferred Divinity/Deity on the Son and The Spirit who are eternally God.

The Father is a PERSON who is God, NOT a definition or conception.
The Father is all three.

The Triune God is an identification, NOT a definition.
Triune God is just a lazy way of assimilating God with what is of God, whereas the bible keeps God and what is of God distinct.

Trinitarians have but ONE definition of God: Creator, Sustainer, Redeemer.
That's a problem then, because the Father and the Word have different roles in everything. Why confuse what the bible keeps separate?

NO ONE conferred Divinity/Deity on the Son and The Spirit who are eternally God.
I think the Father conferred deity/divinity on the Son when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand. Similarly, the Holy Spirit was given a deific role in communicating Christ's salvation and leading people to it.

The Father is all three.

Triune God is just a lazy way of assimilating God with what is of God, whereas the bible keeps God and what is of God distinct.

That's a problem then, because the Father and the Word have different roles in everything. Why confuse what the bible keeps separate?

I think the Father conferred deity/divinity on the Son when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand. Similarly, the Holy Spirit was given a deific role in communicating Christ's salvation and leading people to it.
True, Father, Son, Holy Spirit have different roles in our salvation, redemption, Christian living, etc. etc.
The Triune God is a term of IDENTIFICATON of WHO God is.

Back