Universal Development Per Paul in Pictograms

docphin5

For once I am going to use pictograms to describe the life of Christ or cosmos per Paul's conception in order to demonstrate how simple the plan of salvation really is. IOW, it does not require a lot words. It also parallels actual or potential universal developmental processes, therefore, a universal religion from one eternity to another.

Key:
☀️ = LIGHT (moral intellect), knowledge, "Holy Spirit", Mind, Wisdom of God, Yeshua, Jesus, Joshua
? = LIFE (soul/body), existence, being, "Son of God", Power of God, YHWH Elohim, Adversary, "I AM"
?‍?‍?‍? = humans
? = matter or flesh
? = consuming fire or "wrath of God"

"Past": Cosmos before Big Bang, "Dying Son of God"​

Extremely ordered energy or light​

Chronology☀️?☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
1?
2?
3?
4??
5??
6???
7???

"Present": Cosmos after Big Bang, "Suffering Son of God"​

Entropy, "Spreading Out", the actual "Cross" of Christ, his suffering produces life in us.​

Chronology☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️??‍?‍?‍? ? ?☀️☀️☀️
8?????
10??????
12??????
14? ??

"Future": Cosmos after Big Crunch, "Resurrected (body) Son of God"​

Chronology☀️? ? ? ?☀️????☀️????☀️????♾️
♾️

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confident that I can place any scripture in the Bible (Old Testament or New Testament) into the pictogram above. Forty authors writing 66 books over 1,500 years reduced to a simple pictogram. And it all actually or potentially parallels our reality, --the best part of it all!

For example,
(Genesis 2:7) "then the YHWH Elohim formed the man of dust from the ground" = ☀️ ? ?‍?‍?‍???
(John 1:14) "the Logos became flesh" = ? ? ?
(2 Peter 3:10) "the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved" = ? ? ?
(Revelations 21:1) "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth,
for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more." = ☀️ ? ? ? ?​
(Ezekiel 28:17) "Your heart was proud because of your beauty;
you corrupted your WISDOM for the sake of your splendor." = ?​
(v. 18) "I brought fire out from your midst;" = ??​
"I turned you to ashes on the earth" = ? ? ?​

Last edited:
Correction: the chronology in the “Present” should be from left to right. Ignore the numbers on the left. My bad. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 15:8 is the most abused assertion of Paul than any other verse in the Bible. It has nothing to do with the supernatural reassembly of a dead human but everything about the the dying pre-existent Man in heaven. Paul is prophesying about heavenly events with spiritual intuition. He is not talking about a resurrected human being. How do I know he is prophesying? Because he says so,

(1 Corinthians 14:37). "If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord. If anyone does not recognize this, he is not recognized."

And what did he prophesy that the other apostles of the Essene community, aka, "The Way", also perceive with spiritual intuition or with the prophetic spirit?

(1 Corinthians 15:3) "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died..."

Please note that IF he was talking about a human dying publicly on a Roman cross after a public trial then there would have been NO NEED TO remind them of his prophetic authority or spiritual intuition. Therefore, He is writing of the dying cosmic Christ that he and the other apostles also perceived through the prophetic spirit. IOW, by the Spirit they perceived that the heavenly realm had given birth to an "abortion", namely, our material world as the "body of Christ." The world has been misled by orthodoxy into believing superstitions. The gnostic Christians understood Paul's meaning and it apparently was more sophisticated than we were led to believe.

Here are the words of Paul in their original meaning BEFORE orthodoxy changes it into something it is not.

(1 Corinthians 15:8) "Last of all, as an abortion, he appeared also to me."

In the spirit of this OP, I can place his statement in the pictogram above. It really is so simple that I can draw it with crayons.

"as an abortion..."= 'abortion" in the "Past": ???
"he [the celestial Christ] was perceived (Greek: horao)** also by ME"=perceived in the "Present": ?‍?‍?‍?

** 3708 horáō – properly, see, often with metaphorical meaning: "to see with the mind" (i.e. spiritually see), i.e. perceive (with inward spiritual perception).

Last edited:
Here are the words of Paul in their original meaning BEFORE orthodoxy changes it into something it is not.

(1 Corinthians 15:8) "Last of all, as an abortion, he appeared also to me."
As you've been advised before, this is a mistranslation, and an egregious one at that. In this verse, Paul is calling himself an ἔκτρωμα, not Christ.

As you've been advised before, this is a mistranslation, and an egregious one at that. In this verse, Paul is calling himself an ἔκτρωμα, not Christ.
The greatest mistranslation is orthodoxy promoting a superstition about a dead human reassembling his decomposing body. The next mistranslation is to claim Paul called himself an abortion. One falsehood leads to other falsehoods.

Paul‘s meaning regarding the celestial Christ and cosmogenesis is explained in the literature that Christian orthodoxy does not want others to read. Paul and others were not hallucinating a dead human but perceiving by spiritual intuition a dying heavenly pre-existent “Man“ or son of god transmuting to lifeless matter in which the rising “son of Man” becomes manifest through universal developmental processes.
To wit, “the Logos became flesh.” (John 1:14)

The reason this is news to a secular audience is that it parallels actual or potential developmental history of our world. Science is not prejudicial to this view of reality and even supports it to some degree. Obviously, the “Past” and the “Future” is more speculative than the “Present” but a continuous unbroken natural process can be perceived to parallel our actual reality, for nature is the Power of God, currently in an imperfect form.

This is great news for the secular audience. It is something that one can put their hands around rather than superstitions of talking snakes, man walking on water, and superman Jesus flying in the clouds. The actual “Jesus” is a universal Wisdom, knowledge, and moral intellect bringing order to creation and growing inside us. He is among the known and unknown causes (i.e, “random” causes), contributing to life on this planet and to a future eternal life for those who believe and/or trust in him.

Last edited:
I am confident that I can place any scripture in the Bible (Old Testament or New Testament) into the pictogram above.
Matt 27:46. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

The greatest mistranslation is orthodoxy promoting a superstition about a dead human reassembling his decomposing body.

Here's the problem that all your heretical comments cannot explain away: In Romans 8:11 Paul tells us that God raised the MAN Jesus (not some cosmic Christ) from the dead. It was a real earthly grave.

The actual “Jesus” is a universal Wisdom, knowledge, and moral intellect bringing order to creation and growing inside us. He is among the known and unknown causes (i.e, “random” causes), contributing to life on this planet and to a future eternal life for those who believe and/or trust in him.

No. He is the ONLY cause contributing to life, both bios and zoe. He is the Man who was crucified in Palestine, circa 33 AD and Who rose from the dead.

Matt 27:46. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
““My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” = ☀️??‍?‍?‍???

It is the spirit and body/soul in us pressed down by the weight of the world, despairing, and calling out to its source for answers, not in an accusative tone, but in trust.

Here's the problem that all your heretical comments cannot explain away: In Romans 8:11 Paul tells us that God raised the MAN Jesus (not some cosmic Christ) from the dead. It was a real earthly grave.

Read it in context. He is comparing the macroscopic view of the celestial wisdom arising in the universe with the microscopic view of the inner Jesus rising in the individual. They are same process In one universe and many individuals.

His point is that if God can raise up Wisdom in the lifeless universe, via the Spirit of Jesus in many, then he can return you, the individual, to life after this one, because it is the same spirit in you that is in the cosmos being raised up.

”But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)

No. He is the ONLY cause contributing to life, both bios and zoe. He is the Man who was crucified in Palestine, circa 33 AD and Who rose from the dead.

Read it in context. He is comparing the macroscopic view of the celestial wisdom arising in the universe with the microscopic view of the inner Jesus rising in the individual. They are same process In one and many.

His point is that if God can raise up Wisdom in the lifeless universe, via the Spirit of Jesus in many, then he can return you, the individual, to life after this one, because it is the same spirit in you that is in the cosmos being raised up.

”But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)

I appreciate your posts in the sense that I agree with your greater cosmological viewpoint that takes into account the spiritual aspects of material phenomena. But material phenomena are not MERELY types and shadows of the spiritual. There is indeed an "inner Jesus." He lives in the regenerate. But He also lived and was resurrected as a Man in ancient Palestine.

I appreciate your posts in the sense that I agree with your greater cosmological viewpoint that takes into account the spiritual aspects of material phenomena. But material phenomena are not MERELY types and shadows of the spiritual. There is indeed an "inner Jesus." He lives in the regenerate.
He grows in all humans to varying degrees. The “regenerate” as you say, are those whose soul is in union, sealed, “married” (in the “bridal chamber”), committed to virtuous living. Consequently, they become alive, “born-again, to the things of the Most High God. He calls their name written in the “Book of Life” (it could be many names for there are many languages of humans) and they remember who they are to him.

But He also lived and was resurrected as a Man in ancient Palestine.
That would be the esoteric instruction of the Gospels. Dead humans do not actually reassemble themselves.

Last edited:
He grows in all humans to varying degrees. The “regenerate” as you say, are those whose soul is in union, sealed, “married” (in the “bridal chamber”), committed to virtuous living. Consequently, they become alive, “born-again, to the things of the Most High God. He calls their name written in the “Book of Life” (it could be many names for there are many languages of humans) and they remember who they are to him.

Amen, sort of.

That would be the esoteric instruction of the Gospels. Dead humans do not actually reassemble themselves.

Correct. God, not ourselves, resurrects us in new bodes.

For once I am going to use pictograms to describe the life of Christ or cosmos per Paul's conception in order to demonstrate how simple the plan of salvation really is. IOW, it does not require a lot words. It also parallels actual or potential universal developmental processes, therefore, a universal religion from one eternity to another.

Key:
☀️ = LIGHT (moral intellect), knowledge, "Holy Spirit", Mind, Wisdom of God, Yeshua, Jesus, Joshua
? = LIFE (soul/body), existence, being, "Son of God", Power of God, YHWH Elohim, Adversary, "I AM"
?‍?‍?‍? = humans
? = matter or flesh
? = consuming fire or "wrath of God"

"Past": Cosmos before Big Bang, "Dying Son of God"​

Chronology☀️?☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
1?
2?
3?
4??
5??
6???
7???

"Present": Cosmos after Big Bang, "Suffering Son of God"​

Entropy, "Spreading Out", the actual "Cross" of Christ, his suffering produces life in us.​

Chronology☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️??‍?‍?‍? ? ?☀️☀️☀️
8?????
10??????
12??????
14? ??

"Future": Cosmos after Big Crunch, "Resurrected (body) Son of God"​

Chronology☀️? ? ? ?☀️????☀️????☀️????♾️
♾️
So.... this is a chart outlining your beliefs?

Reminds me of Romans 1:23.

Exchanging the incorruptible God with the likeness of corruptible man.

Not a good thing to do.

Correct. God, not ourselves, resurrects us in new bodes.
We were talking about the esoteric story of Jesus’s resurrection, then you switched the subject to be about us in a “Future” reality. Not sure if that was your subconscious concession to my point given that we are “the body of Christ”, per Paul.

But resurrection of our souls in a new body made of light (not flesh and blood per Paul) is in the pictogram.

(1 cor 15:53) “For this perishable body must put on the imperishable,
and this mortal body must put on immortality.” = ☀️????​

So.... this is a chart outlining your beliefs?

Reminds me of Romans 1:23.

Exchanging the incorruptible God with the likeness of corruptible man.

Not a good thing to do.
What about being made in his image, Steve?

Back