Update on Russia/Oil July 2022

wiseones2cents

The conflict drags on. Their excuses to raise gas prices continues. This is the biggest taxation America has ever seen and not one in a million can detect it.....

Here are some strange facts.

1) America has not sanctioned arms makers in Russia??? You'd think that would be the very first step, but no its all about war profiteering.

2) Now WHY the heck would Russia slash output, when it needs money desperately? lol This makes absolutely no sense, unless its ALL THEATER!

JPMorgan warns oil prices could surge 240% as Russia slashes output in response to Western sanctions​

In other News. Biden wants to lower gas prices but all I hear is lip service.

Jeff Bezos who is definitely heavily invested in the oil business is against it.

I know our Premier cut down provincial tax on gas and is asking the federal government to cut federal tax to bring the cost down. (It's dropped about 20 cents a liter)

Truth is? The government does not control resources. The elites do. But who gave elites control of the resources? They inherited a war chest. Should the government not own resources for the benefit of the public and not for the select few elitists?

Now forget about capitalism. Lets talk about capitalists. The ones at the top of the pyramid. Along came their ancestors and said. Im taking over this land. Now if you still want to live here, you have to pay taxes to me. And from now on I own everything on the land in regards to resources. And you pay what I say you pay for them.

He said he would lower prices and they are up 50% since he said that. Not lip service. Lying lips.
I bet this is like good cop bad cop routine. Biden passes a bill (pretending to help the public). Republicans shoot it down.

A bill that would set gas price limits and prevent 'exploitative' cost hikes is headed for a House vote

Just curios Nouveau. Do you believe there should be gas price limits? Or are you okay with them charging these ridiculous amounts?

I bet this is like good cop bad cop routine. Biden passes a bill (pretending to help the public). Republicans shoot it down.

A bill that would set gas price limits and prevent 'exploitative' cost hikes is headed for a House vote

Just curios Nouveau. Do you believe there should be gas price limits? Or are you okay with them charging these ridiculous amounts?
The bill in your link quotes Pelosis who is dumb as a sak of hammers. Says Natural Gas is not a fossil fuel

My company owned a convenience store and business was good. Real good so we tore it down and built a new building.

We made a few pennies a gallon and our income came from BBQ, sandwiches tobacco and drinks.

Swamped on weekends people driving past on the way to a large lake.

Farmer gets 1/8th, tank company gets money, Driller had to be paid, pipeline, refinery, distributor and gas station. 10 parties at least.
They lost millions just a couple years ago.
Taxes are very high.
Who do you squeeze?

If you cap price at the pump. shut the pump off and sell snacks.

Every time when the hedge funds say real prices start to fall, they fell sharply. Biden will unblock drilling.

We have natural gas production under our farm land. My office for many years was a few floors below the Petroleum Club. Our business is with some Exploration companies and refineries. We are connected in a few stages of the supply chain.

The bill in your link quotes Pelosis who is dumb as a sak of hammers. Says Natural Gas is not a fossil fuel

Irrelevant
My company owned a convenience store and business was good. Real good so we tore it down and built a new building.

Okay. You had a good location. And?
We made a few pennies a gallon and our income came from BBQ, sandwiches tobacco and drinks.

a few pennies a gallon?lol Can you explain to us why is that when gas stations get gas much much cheaper than what they buy it for? Where does the extra money go?
Swamped on weekends people driving past on the way to a large lake.

Farmer gets 1/8th, tank company gets money, Driller had to be paid, pipeline, refinery, distributor and gas station. 10 parties at least.
They lost millions just a couple years ago.
Taxes are very high.
Who do you squeeze?
Therefore the problem is too many capitalist middlemen? :)

I'm well aware of the numbers. They dont justify anything. They are making record profits. Now who would "they" be? The oil company and stock holders I'd imagine.....Why sell stock at all?

If you cap price at the pump. shut the pump off and sell snacks.

LOL! No one will come. Even convenience stores sell staple food like milk and eggs at cost just to get people into the store and buy other things. But you knew that since you owned a convenience store.lol
Every time when the hedge funds say real prices start to fall, they fell sharply. Biden will unblock drilling.

Of course. Good cop bad cop routine, but they both work for the elites.

We have natural gas production under our farm land. My office for many years was a few floors below the Petroleum Club. Our business is with some Exploration companies and refineries. We are connected in a few stages of the supply chain.
Irrelevant, so basically you are saying you support oil companies to make record profits at the expense of the middle class? Oops I forgot, your in the oil and gas business. Why wouldnt you.

Therefore the problem is too many capitalist middlemen? :)
One of your Marxist mantras.

My uncle when I was a teen drove a gasoline delivery truck and hired me to drive his tractor on the farm. He was not a Geologist. Not a rough neck,
Not a refinery engineer, His company delivers fuel from refineries to gas stations.

There are many types of businesses between the pay zone and your old buick carbeurator. You don't want to understand business.

Inside oil. Big oil.

West Texas Intermediate crude is NOT like Pennsylvania crude.

A large refiner spends around 329 million dollars to do a turnaround. most here have never heard of a turnaround. No refining for months.

New equipment.

Directional drilled hole may cost 4 million. Oil is up, what about when it hits 30 dollars? Lose millions. Refieries had to do expensive upgrades to handle Canadian crude.

Now WHY the heck would Russia slash output, when it needs money desperately? lol This makes absolutely no sense, unless its ALL THEATER!
The rise in oil prices more than offsets the reduction in oil output. Russia makes more money by selling less oil. For Russia, it is a win-win at least in the short run.

Western Europe is realizing that they looking at a cold, dark winter if Russia retaliates against by cutting oil and gas shipments. Perhaps that is the real reason why Zelensky has been saying that the war must end before winter.

The rise in oil prices more than offsets the reduction in oil output. For Russia, it is a win-win at least in the short run.

Western Europe is realizing that they looking at a cold, dark winter if Russia retaliates against by cutting oil and gas shipments. Perhaps that is the real reason why Zelensky has been saying that the war must end before winter.
Like you say, Russia has the leverage. China and more have no problem saving some money on oil from Russia.

The rise in oil prices more than offsets the reduction in oil output. Russia makes more money by selling less oil. For Russia, it is a win-win at least in the short run.

And the idea that Russia is defaulting on their bond payments when the US Treasury is preventing the payments from being made is absolutely insane. There is no way that the Biden administration is ignorant of the fact that they are destroying do US dollar as the reserve currency of the world.

The conflict drags on. Their excuses to raise gas prices continues. This is the biggest taxation America has ever seen and not one in a million can detect it.....

Here are some strange facts.

1) America has not sanctioned arms makers in Russia??? You'd think that would be the very first step, but no its all about war profiteering.

2) Now WHY the heck would Russia slash output, when it needs money desperately? lol This makes absolutely no sense, unless its ALL THEATER!

JPMorgan warns oil prices could surge 240% as Russia slashes output in response to Western sanctions​

In other News. Biden wants to lower gas prices but all I hear is lip service.

Jeff Bezos who is definitely heavily invested in the oil business is against it.

I know our Premier cut down provincial tax on gas and is asking the federal government to cut federal tax to bring the cost down. (It's dropped about 20 cents a liter)

Truth is? The government does not control resources. The elites do. But who gave elites control of the resources? They inherited a war chest. Should the government not own resources for the benefit of the public and not for the select few elitists?

Now forget about capitalism. Lets talk about capitalists. The ones at the top of the pyramid. Along came their ancestors and said. Im taking over this land. Now if you still want to live here, you have to pay taxes to me. And from now on I own everything on the land in regards to resources. And you pay what I say you pay for them.
Are you in favor of letting a murderous despot invade a sovereign country without repercussions?

I'm not.

And the idea that Russia is defaulting on their bond payments when the US Treasury is preventing the payments from being made is absolutely insane. There is no way that the Biden administration is ignorant of the fact that they are destroying do US dollar as the reserve currency of the world.
We are the good guys here.

I'm not surprised you people would be rooting for the bad guys.

The Biden foreign policy has been to shout loudly while carrying a small stick.

The US has been winning the disinformation war, but no amount of lies and spin will explain away cold, hunger, and empty fuel tanks. Things could get very ugly this winter unless there a major change in the policies of the US and its allies.

We are the good guys here.
Who is benefited by the destruction of the US dollar as the world reserve currency? Would that be the United States or would that be Russia. What same person is going to blame Russia for not making a bond payment when is the United States treasury that's preventing the payment from being made. Nobody in the right mind is going to blame Russia they're gonna blame the United States because it's the US Treasury that is stopping the payment from being made. If the United States is going to prevent you from paying your bills The only solution is to use a different currency which destroys the US dollar as the world reserve currency. Russia benefits from that not the United States. Would it be clearer if I had you make a picture of it with finger paints? I'm sure it would run on your mother's refrigerator for six months.
I'm not surprised you people would be rooting for the bad guys.
In any kind of relative sense Joe Biden is the bad guy. This is not a moral endorsement of Russia's war in Ukraine, this is a recognition of reality. Russia is not holding themselves out as a paragon of virtue. Wagging our finger at Russia is not the thing that makes the United States relatively good. Not making things worse helps. And right now we're making things infinitely worse than it would be if we did nothing. The more frenetically we do bad and stupid stuff, the stronger Russia gets and the weaker we get. Now even you ought to be able to figure out that's not good. If you can't see this point you're easily as stupid as Joe Biden.

For clarity, when I say Joe Biden is the bad guy above it's because he's doing more damage to the United States than Vladimir Putin is by a long shot.

The Biden foreign policy has been to shout loudly while carrying a small stick.

The US has been winning the disinformation war, but no amount of lies and spin will explain away cold, hunger, and empty fuel tanks. Things could get very ugly this winter unless there a major change in the policies of the US and its allies.

No disrespect to women in this comment at all, because I know a lot of very brave levelheaded and calm women who under pressure perform admirably by any measure. But Joe Biden behaves on the foreign policy front like a hysterical woman, and then he just tries to backfill in with spin through all of the surrogates which is the entire legacy media apparatus. Whole lot of people including some who contribute to this thread, are too stupid to see what's going on.

One of your Marxist mantras.

My uncle when I was a teen drove a gasoline delivery truck and hired me to drive his tractor on the farm. He was not a Geologist. Not a rough neck,
Not a refinery engineer, His company delivers fuel from refineries to gas stations.

There are many types of businesses between the pay zone and your old buick carbeurator. You don't want to understand business.
I understand the business more than you think. And every capitalist/middle man takes their share of the pie, and by the time it reaches the consumer it sells for many times its actual value.....

Irrelevant. Again WHY would Russia reduce oil output when its making more than it ever has?lol

I noticed you've been trying to justify the discrepancies, but they don't add up.

Trust me. Its all theater. Europe is not really that stupid. Again, these sanctions have been hurting the world wayyyy more then they've been hurting Russia. This war seems to be agreed upon by global elites to further weaken the global community financially. They seem to be preparing for a new world order, or great financial reset.....I'm skeptical about this being for the good of mankind.....

Are you in favor of letting a murderous despot invade a sovereign country without repercussions?

I'm not.
I'm in favor of using other channels that don't involve the death of innocent civilians and/or heavy taxation.

Bottom line is East Ukraine doesn't want to be part of Ukraine. Who is the west, to force them to be? Yup an Imperial empire.

Your in favor of Imperialism, especially since you live in the Imperial country. If China was the imperial country? Probably not so much in favior.lol

Back