USCCB guidelines for blessing sodomite couples

And, of course the PROBLEM WITH THAT IS that the vatican hasn't seen the need to CLARIFY ITS POSITION and has simply allowed even it's OWN PRIESTHOOD to remain IGNORANT of what the "truth" is. Frankly, It sounds to me like "DAMAGE CONTROL" where the "Magisterium" or whomever is in control is trying to clean up Bergoglio's HERESY in an acceptable manner to limit the damage your "Vicar of Christ" is causing.

And You ACTUALLY are willing to trust your immortal soul to these FOOLS, and their phony theology????

You're a braver person than I would be. It'd be better if you repented of your sin and placed your FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the cross, and left all the Roman Catholic heresy behind. It's NOT the "one true church", and in MY OPINION based on what the Bible says, that it's not a "Christian Church" at all.
Do you think that Bergoglio is expected to make any 'infallible' statements during his reign as the Roman Catholic Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth?

Do you think that Bergoglio is expected to make any 'infallible' statements during his reign as the Roman Catholic Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth?
It wouldn't surprise me if Bergoglio made statements that he would CLAIM TO BE "INFALLIBLE". But since there's NO SUCH THING as "the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth", I'll take vanilla.

and sin is everywhere.... every ecclesial community

Mt 7:3-5

That's certainly true. But other religious communities, as well as secular communities, don't protect their child molesters and other offenders like the RCC and its magisterium. The "Seal of Confession" is the key here.

The code prevents offending priests from being called out publicly by the hierarchy under this "omerta" like policy.

And those priests, monsignors and bishops who would call out their fellow clergy for child molestation are thrown out of the RCC no questions asked as the confessional is "sancrosanct" and can not be violated. Sort of like the "snitches get stitches" policy of current street gangs.

You don't get that in other churches, or other groups.

and sin is everywhere.... every ecclesial community

Mt 7:3-5

No one denies that, but when a priest / pastor / teacher is openly sinning, and unwilling to repent... it is time for said leader to step down from his position. And if other leaders within the same parish are unwilling to practice church discipline, then it is time for the laity to seek another parish to fellowship in.

But other religious communities, as well as secular communities, don't protect their child molesters and other offenders like the RCC and its magisterium. The "Seal of Confession" is the key here.

It is even worse than that.

I have had many devout Catholics confess to me that they would rather their own child be repeatedly raped by a Catholic priest than he be reported and the child protected if the monster admits it in the confessional.

That means devout Catholics would choose the false doctrines of their sect to protect monsters over the health and well being of their own children.

Why do so many Catholic apologists keep denying the obvious that the Catholic Church now blesses sodomite couples? It only makes themselves look silly and foolish.

I just read this. Not new new but not old either. Coptic church suspends theological ties with the catholic church. Muslim leaders aren't happy either. And the E.O. now proclaims their tradition is the truly righteous tradition. Catholics, the E.O. just got one up on you.

Here

And

Here

From the latter news article;

“Although attempts are being made to justify the Vatican declaration, claiming the pope’s aims were misunderstood, other churches now also look certain to suspend ties.”

We have seen numerous attempts by catholics here to water down what Francis has said. Catholics here and their own bishops, cardinals, coptics and muslims can't all be right. You don't suspend ties over a miscommunication, especially in this day and age. Catholics are desperate to think Francis misspoke or else the entire world has it wrong but them.

Back