Voters support abortion rights

Some people reject God because they have gone through a tragedy in their lives that seem incredibly heartless if we were to say that God allowed it to happen. They don't see how God could be compatible with such suffering.
I agree that the mysteries of the actions of God are hard to comprehend sometimes. But look at the response that God gave Job. God never really tells him why. He just said that he was God, and that was enough for Job.

Some people reject God because they have gone through a tragedy in their lives that seem incredibly heartless if we were to say that God allowed it to happen. They don't see how God could be compatible with such suffering.

Has God suffered?

There are many reasons there are suffering in this world. None of them point to a heartless Deity.

I agree that the mysteries of the actions of God are hard to comprehend sometimes. But look at the response that God gave Job. God never really tells him why. He just said that he was God, and that was enough for Job.

That is true, but there was little more to it. He challenged Job on the fact he did not understand the design of God in this world. Even "senseless" suffering has a cause.

More like, you don't what to shatter your delusions.
That could be said with equal validity, to and of you and your beliefs. There's no more track on this route, we disagree. We believe different things. We both think the other is totally wrong about the fundamentals of how reality works. That's it really.

I agree. But it's certainly understandable why some people don't believe in God.

I don't say I'm in charge. I say God isn't in charge. Can't you see the difference?
If no one is iln charge, then you can do what you want and that will be that. But if God is in charge, you will have to answer to him, and you do not want to have to answer to anyone.

Has God suffered?

There are many reasons there are suffering in this world. None of them point to a heartless Deity.

If we want to start a separate thread discussing the problem of evil and suffering, we can. I'm just pointing out that lots of people don't believe in God because they can't, in their minds, reconcile suffering with God's existence. That's not really a debatable point.

If we want to start a separate thread discussing the problem of evil and suffering, we can. I'm just pointing out that lots of people don't believe in God because they can't, in their minds, reconcile suffering with God's existence. That's not really a debatable point.

I've lost many things in this life but I can't lose Him. Where I go, He is there.

You need to understand the concepts of "things that can be shaken.... being shaken. That what is unshakable might remain".....

Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

She was an advocate of birth control, which is a good thing for individuals and for the larger population.

Your side has tried to smear her with the goal of smearing the organization she is credited with founding, but your tactics are not working. As I pointed out, discrediting the long dead Sanger does not at all affect the legitimacy of PP, which is your real target.

Find another tactic.
You continue to defend this horrid, evil woman. Telling.

Sure. That too.

People all over the world, from all different cultures and religions have these “spiritual experiences.”

Nothing special about you.

I do understand that the driving force behind Evangelical Christianity is the inability to hold yourself and others to the same standards. Virtually all arguments for Christianity are special pleading.

Back