Warning To Atheists

Precisely the point. It always requires a human being (which I assume you are) to "fix it". No sign or need for any God.
No, you are confused.

Why you purposely try to confuse yourself is your own mental tick.

God tells us the reasons. They are easily seen in you, therefore I believe God and not you. Easy peasy.

No, you are confused.

Why you purposely try to confuse yourself is your own mental tick.

God tells us the reasons. They are easily seen in you, therefore I believe God and not you. Easy peasy.
Whereas I believe neither you nor God; though for different reasons.

Whereas I believe neither you nor God; though for different reasons.
Which is fine.

When scripture is quoted, when someone relates the teaching to you, don't think it's coming from me or the one quoting it. That's just stupid and will only engender derision...because it's silly. :)

If you did that much, the conversation can elevate to something more satisfying.

Which is fine.

When scripture is quoted, when someone relates the teaching to you, don't think it's coming from me or the one quoting it. That's just stupid and will only engender derision...because it's silly. :)

If you did that much, the conversation can elevate to something more satisfying.
Whoever the teaching comes from, they are as human, and as fallible, as you or I. There are many who claim or have claimed to speak for God, to explain what God means, to interpret God's thoughts, to teach God's words. None of them are God. When God talks to me, I will listen. Everything I see or hear that claims to come from God has been passed via a human being. You may claim to show me God's words. I don't believe you.

Whoever the teaching comes from, they are as human, and as fallible, as you or I. There are many who claim or have claimed to speak for God, to explain what God means, to interpret God's thoughts, to teach God's words. None of them are God. When God talks to me, I will listen. Everything I see or hear that claims to come from God has been passed via a human being. You may claim to show me God's words. I don't believe you.
"Why is it that every time a god speaks, it's only ever a human's mouth - or a human's pen - that moves?"

"Why is it that every time a god speaks, it's only ever a human's mouth - or a human's pen - that moves?"
Indeed. And sadly, throughout history, there has never been a shortage of people with the bloated self-importance to call themselves a vessel of God.

It wasn't broken. Why does God need reasons why people don't believe? Why does God fail to convince?
He convinced me, and I see it in you. Pretty simple.

You can fight it, sure.

You can spend copious amounts of time trying to convince me you are some kind of noble warrior for goodness and atheist fairness, it's your brick wall to beat your head against.

If you consider it is your job to convince yourself, then you've done your job, you are right where you want to be, without God.

And I am where I want to be, loving God.

Whoever the teaching comes from, they are as human, and as fallible, as you or I.
I knew you couldn't do it, you don't have it in you, the animosity is that high.

It is God's teaching. You'll hear it now in this mortal life. You'll hear it again when your mortal life is over.
When God talks to me, I will listen.
I don't believe you. You would need to prove otherwise.
I don't believe you.
You don't have to, they are not my words, they are not my commands, they are not my warnings to mankind.

I do note you know of them, and that is enough to hang yourself because I don't see Christ backing off the words and judgements He has said and made. In other words, it's not my problem, I am merely a messenger.

I knew you couldn't do it, you don't have it in you, the animosity is that high.

It is God's teaching. You'll hear it now in this mortal life. You'll hear it again when your mortal life is over.

I don't believe you. You would need to prove otherwise.

You don't have to, they are not my words, they are not my commands, they are not my warnings to mankind.

I do note you know of them, and that is enough to hang yourself because I don't see Christ backing off the words and judgements He has said and made. In other words, it's not my problem, I am merely a messenger.
"Merely a messenger", lol! Indeed you are. And just one of a mere string of mere messengers, each passing the message, with embellishments, in a circular game of Chinese whispers, with no beginning and no end. The message you are merely passing on was given you by another mere messenger, who got it from a mere messenger before him. It is hardly surprising that many people are not convinced by the mediocrity of this method of message transmission; a supposedly all-powerful being, disseminating His message via mere messengers whispering to each other over the centuries.

"Merely a messenger", lol! Indeed you are. And just one of a mere string of mere messengers, each passing the message...
Exactly.
with embellishments, in a circular game of Chinese whispers, with no beginning and no end. The message you are merely passing on was given you by another mere messenger, who got it from a mere messenger before him. It is hardly surprising that many people are not convinced by the mediocrity of this method of message transmission; a supposedly all-powerful being, disseminating His message via mere messengers whispering to each other over the centuries.
And many are convinced. You are not alluding to the fallacy of popularity are you? Why else make the "point."

God reached me through the means you ridicule.

God reached you through the means you ridicule.

Mission accomplished.

Exactly.

And many are convinced. You are not alluding to the fallacy of popularity are you? Why else make the "point."
Not at all. I merely pass the message that your message is ineffective at reaching large numbers of people, who if the various studies are to be believed, are on average more intelligent and better educated than those who are convinced.
God reached me through the means you ridicule.

God reached you through the means you ridicule.
The garbled message of a man seeking power and influence over other men, has reached you. You chose to believe it. I chose not to.

Mission accomplished.
Apart from the majority of people for whom it is not accomplished at all. If it is not God's purpose to convince everybody, then what are all those spare people for? Anyone would think that part of the incentive to believe the message is that it makes otherwise inadequate people feel superior.

Not at all. I merely pass the message that your message is ineffective at reaching large numbers of people
Too late, billions and billions it has reached..
Apart from the majority of people for whom it is not accomplished at all.
You have no clue what the mission is, so your pontification is meaningless.

State the mission, make your case.

Too late, billions and billions it has reached..

You have no clue what the mission is, so your pontification is meaningless.

State the mission, make your case.
There is no mission. There is a man-made effort to control the gullible in harness with a natural inclination to see patterns and meaning with very little evidence. Religion is just pareidolia writ large.

Back