What about this?

BMS

My take on this is mixed. I think the only bit that anoys me is that if you watch interviews many of the protestors, usually evidently not Muslim, have little idea of why they are protesting, they get given placards with 'from the river to the sea' and arent sure what it means.

My take on this is mixed. I think the only bit that anoys me is that if you watch interviews many of the protestors, usually evidently not Muslim, have little idea of why they are protesting, they get given placards with 'from the river to the sea' and arent sure what it means.
It is so easy to take a college student whose head is full of mush and make them feel like they understand some thing that they have no clue about. What you can do is make them passionate about things concerning which they are entirely ignorant, which is a very dangerous thing. It was precisely this kind of malleability that permitted the bolshevik revolution. It is not just this but everything from Ferguson to George Floyd reality turns out to be 180° opposite of the predicate of these demonstrations and the left simply doesn't care that reality contradicts their every move; it doesn't support it.

Pyotr Wrangel who was a general for Tsar Nicholas II in the first world war told of his horrifying first hand account of the chaos of the Bolsheviks in Saint Petersburg, and when he got to the imperial palace he observed that many of the Romanoff women were wearing red ribbons in solidarity with the Bolsheviks that would later murder them ruthlessly. The left never changes; they are bloodthirsty monsters. And they same simply cannot be left unattended to achieve their diabolical plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMS
The left never changes; they are bloodthirsty monsters. And they same simply cannot be left unattended to achieve their diabolical plans.
Demonic.

Climb the ladder of the left and see who's on the top rung running things.

So if someone didnt believe Jesus that He and the Father are one and thus was at creation and then because they didnt believe it suggested taoism is older than Jesus and therefore Jesus is tao, that would be an example of woke.

So if someone didnt believe Jesus that He and the Father are one and thus was at creation and then because they didnt believe it suggested taoism is older than Jesus and therefore Jesus is tao, that would be an example of woke.
Not even close

Back