What are the Provisions God makes?

Sorry no you could have not committed that sin

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV) — 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

You make god a liar.
I agree. I could have, but I wont. LOL I have the natural ability but not the moral ability

I agree. I could have, but I wont. LOL I have the natural ability but not the moral ability
You agree you make God a liar?

you in fact do

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV) — 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

If you do not have the ability, you have indeed made God a liar.

You agree you make God a liar?

you in fact do

If you do not have the ability, you have indeed made God a liar.
Is that what I said. There is no need to lie, Very of unbecoming of someone who claims to be a Pelagian

No one said you did not have the ability. The natural ability yes, moral ability, no. Read what is wrote

Is that what I said. There is no need to lie, Very of unbecoming of someone who claims to be a Pelagian

No one said you did not have the ability. The natural ability yes, moral ability, no. Read what is wrote
Sorry either way you make God a liar

If you do not have the ability to escape, you have indeed made God a liar.

Sorry either way you make God a liar

Notice tom refuses to deal with the question at hand. Let me repeat that we have the natural ability not the moral ability.

Also please note the audience of his allged proof text. It is written to believers.

The only one who makes a God a liar is the Provisionist.

Notice tom refuses to deal with the question at hand. Let me repeat that we have the natural ability not the moral ability.

Also please note the audience of his allged proof text. It is written to believers.

The only one who makes a God a liar is the Provisionist.
Sorry but it is rather plain either inability makes God a liar

Sorry but it is rather plain either inability makes God a liar

Tom confuses natural and moral ability. Because of his ignorance he simply repeats himself.

Tom confuses natural and moral ability. Because of his ignorance he simply repeats himself.
You make God a liar

God states you are able to bear it.

You say you are not able.

Back