What are the Provisions God makes?

You do the act.

Creating conditions does not force you to do the act

You are continuing to blame God for what you do.

Sufficient
No one said anything about force. God does however know how you will choose in any given situation right? God knows the heart remember? Of course you do. LOL

No one said anything about force. God does however know how you will choose in any given situation right? God knows the heart remember? Of course you do. LOL
Again in a sufficient cause the presense of A results in B

You are the sufficient cause of your sin, not God

Exactly. Creation was the sufficient cause of the fall. Adam was the efficient cause. This is elementary stuff.
No you are the sufficient cause of your sin

Again in a sufficient cause the presence of A results in B

God's creation is not the cause of your sin, you are.

If you have personal sin, you the person are the cause

No you are the sufficient cause of your sin

Again in a sufficient cause the presence of A results in B

God's creation is not the cause of your sin, you are.

If you have personal sin, you the person are the cause
No, I am not. God is. I am not sovereign over the conditions in which I find myself
Adam did not place himself in the garden. God did. God placed the tree of good and evil there. God placed Eve there. Also the serpent knowing full well what was to occur.

No, I am not. God is. I am not sovereign over the conditions in which I find myself
Adam did not place himself in the garden. God did. God placed the tree of good and evil there. God placed Eve there. Also the serpent knowing full well what was to occur.
You did the sin.

You were sufficient to do so.

Stop blaming God for what you did.

PS placing Adam in the garden did not necessitate that he sin.

This is another example of you not understanding terms you use.

You did the sin.

You were sufficient to do so.

Stop blaming God for what you did.

PS placing Adam in the garden did not necessitate that he sin.

This is another example of you not understanding terms you use.
No kidding. LOL I did the sin. How profound.

Sure it did. God knew what would happen. So tell us what we're the chances Adam did not fall given God provided all the necessary conditions for the fall to occur?

Sure it did. God knew what would happen. So tell us what we're the chances Adam did not fall given God provided all the necessary conditions for the fall to occur?
God's knowing did not make it happen.

You did.

Again, stop attributing to God what you yourself did.

God's knowing did not make it happen.

You did.

Again, stop attributing to God what you yourself did.
Right. God determining it did make it happen.

No one says I did not do it. God planned and determined the sinful actions in the crucifixion. He planned it and they carried it out. See Acts 4:27,28

God moved David to number Israel, a sin, and David did just that and took responsibility for doing so.

Right. God determining it did make it happen.

No one says I did not do it. God planned and determined the sinful actions in the crucifixion. He planned it and they carried it out. See Acts 4:27,28

God moved David to number Israel, a sin, and David did just that and took responsibility for doing so.
If God did not make it happen it was not necessary

and again if God was not involved in an act it is not an example of compatibilism

and if God did not determine it, then it was not necessary at least in respect to God.

If God did not make it happen it was not necessary

and again if God was not involved in an act it is not an example of compatibilism

and if God did not determine it, then it was not necessary at least in respect to God.
God is involved in everything that occurs in some way. He upholds and sustains all things. In Him we live move and have our being.

Was God involved in the murder of His own Son?

God is involved in everything that occurs in some way. He upholds and sustains all things. In Him we live move and have our being.

Was God involved in the murder of His own Son?
How was he involved in your sin?

Because he created you does not mean you had to commit that particular sin.

How was he involved in your sin?

Because he created you does not mean you had to commit that particular sin.
Sufficient causation.

Because He created me I will commit that particular sin. I don't have to but I will. Judas did not have to betray Christ but He did just as God had planned and determined him to do so.

Sufficient causation.

Because He created me I will commit that particular sin. I don't have to but I will. Judas did not have to betray Christ but He did just as God had planned and determined him to do so.
Sorry no you could have not committed that sin

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV) — 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

You make god a liar.

More pleading for sin to reign.

Are you a slave to sin RG?

Or are you just pretending to be?

1 Peter 2:24 King James Version

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed

More pleading for sin to reign.

Are you a slave to sin RG?

Or are you just pretending to be?

1 Peter 2:24 King James Version

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed
According to his determinism God must still be determining the believer's sin.

What about it? Don't you choose to free yourself?

You are stuck in Adam.

Good grief ......... Jesus won.

You continue to seek to place Christians under Adam's transgression.

Close to saying the blood of the Covenant is unclean.

Last edited:
In Provisionism, what are the "provisions" God makes to assure every human being has an equal opportunity to believe and be saved?

1) Love .........
1a) Jesus death and resurrection.
3) the light has come into the world. (though some reject it; even deny it)
4) God is patient .... not wanting any to perish.
5) Time coupled with the love of God.

Last edited:
Back