What believers in God refers to and denotes.

No, I can't be a unbeliever and a believer at the same time.

Sure I can, because the Bible has informed me how and why the truth and reality is known to me. Here is 600+ Bible verse show believers how and why the truth and reality are known to believers.

So, how do you know you know the truth; when you disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you?
But, that's just your delusion talking.

Then you're an unbeliever.

You lack belief in belief's ability to mistakenly make falsehoods known to you as truths.

Strawman and projection.

Actually I believe that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to me. So, that makes me a believer.

However, you disbelieve belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you. So, this is what makes you a unbeliever. Understand?

Actually I believe that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to me. So, that makes me a believer.
Actually, you disbelieve that belief is capable of mistakenly making falsehoods known to you as truths. So, that makes you an unbeliever.

Strawman, avoiding the point.
Then you're an unbeliever.

You lack belief in belief's ability to mistakenly make falsehoods known to you as truths.

Strawman and projection.

I told you what a believer is and what makes them a believer:
(1). I believe that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to me. So, that makes me a believer.

However, (2). people who disbelieve belief is capable of making the truth and reality known them are unbeliever or have unbelieving mind.

So, which one are you, 1 or 2?

Strawman and projection.

(1). I believe that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to me. So, that makes me a believer.

However, (2). people who disbelieve belief is capable of making the truth and reality known them are unbeliever or have unbelieving mind.

Strawman.

Fallacy of the excluded middle.

Actually, you lack belief in belief's ability to make falsehoods know to you as truths. That makes you an unbeliever.

I believe belief has the ability to fool me into thinking falsehoods are truths. Thus, I am a believer.

Deflection. I told you what a believer is and a unbeliever, so why won't you answer the question?

Fallacy of the excluded middle.

Actually, you lack belief in belief's ability to make falsehoods know to you as truths. That makes you an unbeliever.

I believe belief has the ability to fool me into thinking falsehoods are truths. Thus, I am a believer.

Projection. Obviously you don't understand what the Law of Excluded Middle means.

The law of excluded middle can be expressed by the propositional formula a_¬a. It means that a statement is either true or false. In this case you are either a believer or a unbeliever and there is no middle ground between believing and disbelieving, as you either believe a proposition is true or you disbelieve it. Every statement has to be one or the other. That’s why it’s called the law of excluded middle, because it excludes a middle ground between truth and falsity. So, while the law of non-contradiction tells us that no statement can be both true and false, the law of excluded middle tells us that they must all be one or the other. Now, we can get to this law by considering what it means for the law of non-contradiction to be true.

Here is the proposition that is being considered in this case: A person either believes or disbelieves that belief has the capacity to make the truth and reality known to them.

And if one believes that belief has the capacity to make the truth and reality known to them, then they are a believer.
However, if one disbelieves that belief has the capacity to make the truth and reality known to them, then they are a unbeliever.

And there is no middle ground here.

So, which one are you, are you a believer or unbeliever?

Projection.
Meta-projection.

Look it up; Aristotle understands what I'm saying.

Obviously you don't understand what the Law of Excluded Middle means.
Obviously you don't know that you're projecting your unbelief onto others.

You lack belief in belief's ability to make falsehoods known to you as truths.

This is reality. Belief is insufficient to make the truth known to you. Everyone here BUT YOU understands this.

Saying a dead man "understands what" you're "saying" isn't a refutation of what I said.
True, but your meta-projection is.

Besides, your argument has already been refuted plenty of times in this thread: you're projecting your unbelief onto others.

This is reality. Belief is insufficient to make the truth known to you. Everyone here BUT YOU understands this.

True, but your meta-projection is.

Besides, your argument has already been refuted plenty of times in this thread: you're projecting your unbelief onto others.

No it hasn't. And I can prove that it is in fact you here who is projecting there unbelief, because it is you as a unbeliever who thinks their unbelief is a logical position and not me. I believe that a belief is the only logical position to place one's worldview. However, it is unbelievers like yourself who falsely believe a unbelief (atheism) is capable containing a worldview. Believers believe that belief makes the truth and reality known to them. And unbelievers disbelieve belief makes the truth and reality known to them.

You are grasping at straws here and wallowing in illogical nonsense, as "falsehoods" are not knowable in reality. get a grip.

No, that isn't reality. Reality is that belief is necessary and must occur in reality before the truth is known to you. And your opinion as to belief's sufficiency is irrelevant in reality, because in reality belief is necessary and must occur before the truth is known to you.

So, if you disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you, then you have a unbelieving mind and don't have what is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to you. And there is no middle ground here, you either believe the means by which the truth and reality is known to us works in making the truth and reality is known to us or you don't. And therefore; you have embraced unbelief and the only means by which the truth and reality is unknown to you.

The Law of Excluded Middle can be expressed by the propositional formula p_¬p. It means that a statement is either true or false. In this case you are either a believer (a believing mind) or a unbeliever (a unbelieving mind) and there is no middle ground between believing and disbelieving, as you either believe a proposition is true or you disbelieve it. Every statement has to be one or the other. That’s why it’s called the law of excluded middle, because it excludes a middle ground between truth and reality and falsity and delusion. So, while the law of non-contradiction tells us that no statement can be both true and false, the law of excluded middle tells us that they must all be one or the other. And if you think that there is a middle ground, then you have violated the Law of Non-contradiction already.

it is in fact you here who is projecting there unbelief
^^^ meta-projection

And unbelievers disbelieve belief makes the truth and reality known to them.
Unbelievers disbelieve that belief can make falsehoods known to them as truths.

You're an unbeliever, and you're projecting your unbelief (and projection itself) onto others.

Back