What do you say Trins and Oneness, do you believe God is careless with his words?

'@Yahweh will increase' is saying this is negated as being evidence that you are a Christian because most Christians fake their 'Christian' love.
That is false, for I am not saying that but only that one has to be walking in God's love and not a natural love from their flesh and like many are walking in within the churches and which always results in cliquishness among them.

For the only way that one can have God's love dwelling within them, is if they have acknowledged and believed the truth about who The Only True God is and who the true Christ is that he sent and it isn't the Trinitarian version and that is why your churches are full of fleshy love but not the true love of God.

Last edited:
'@Yahweh will increase' is saying this is negated as being evidence that you are a Christian because most Christians fake their 'Christian' love.
One other thing that I missed saying in my last reply to you on this, is that the emphasis is that you love those who are the genuine believers (one another who are in the truth) and so if you belong to a cult there is no way that you are going to be doing this.

Very clearly Paul and Jude and Peter revealed in their writings that an apostasy was coming and in which whereas the spirit of antichrist back then would not be able to abide in the church, that this would eventually and gradually change and then the spirit of antichrist would enter in and replace the true God and also the true Christ with himself.

This is the condition of your trinitarian churches and therefore their love isn't for true believers anyhow but rather for phonies just like themselves and it is worldly fleshy love and not the love of God and that is why it is full of cliques.

For it is just as Jesus said, "if you (the true believers) were of the world, the world (those who aren't true believers and who belong to the apostate churches) would love it's own but because you (the true believers) are not of this world, therefore the world will hate you" and thus the old addage, "those born of the flesh persecute those born of the Spirit".

Last edited:
Back