What happened to the American freedom convo?

Yes, the majority of Americans have gotten the covid vaccine.
Nope. About half have. Not the majority. And MANY will never get boosted
mRNA vaccines were in development for about 20 years prior to the covid pandemic.
And we’re an epic failure

The vaccine version developed for covid was funded by Trump and pushed quickly, by him.
So what.
If you think almost a million Americans have NOT died from covid, then present your evidence of that. You might consider publishing your results in a prominent journal, and maybe get a Nobel prize for this startling discovery!

Prove they have, other than the idiot box making that lying claim.

Were you RWers outraged when:
Trump said he was in love with Kim Jun Un
Trump took the word of Putin over his own intel agencies in Helsinki
Trump said he was a big fan of Erdogan and Duterte
Trump going to Saudi Arabia on his first overseas trip and doing lots of favors for them?

Somehow I missed your outrage over the President praising these dictators.
The fact that Trump lives rent free in your head is amusing. You are obsessed with this man.

That’s their choice.

No they don’t. More dead after the clot shot roll out. That is the epitome of failure

YOU aren’t responsible for my health and I’M not responsible for yours.
If the vaccine worked, we wouldn’t be having this conversation

Again, no one but YOU is responsible for YOUR health.

Which you seem like you’d
Like. It’s what your party is striving for.
The rest of us get to pay through insurance for the bad choices of others like refusing to wear a seat belt or get vaccinated.

Nope. The vaccines work to protect us from serious illness and death. The ICUs are full of the unvaccinated. You can deny this reality all you want, but it is real and supported by the data. And you have no data to support your view.

When it comes to infectious disease, health is not an issue only for individuals. If you have Ebola, others around you will get it. If you have tuberculosis, others around you will get it. Same for covid. Or maybe you think pathogens like viruses don't exist.

My party is striving to protect as many people as possible.
Your party is OK with sacrificing their own voters in order to "own" the Dems.

Nope. About half have. Not the majority. And MANY will never get boosted

And we’re an epic failure

So what.

Prove they have, other than the idiot box making that lying claim.
Where do you get your info from?

I get mine from infectious disease experts, epidemiologists, hospitals, public health officials, scientists who publish their peer-reviewed studies, clinical trials, evaluations by FDA study sections, etc. All of these vouch for the efficacy and safety of the covid vaccines.

The people who don't believe any of the above are politicians, podcasters, TV personalities, RW websites with no scientific background or credibility. Or "doctors" selling snake oil treatments for covid.

So where do you get your info from about covid?

The fact that Trump lives rent free in your head is amusing. You are obsessed with this man.
This is a RW talking point used when RWers cannot explain why Trump has such a hold on the Republican party.
Very few RWers will criticize him, even as he toadies up to horrible dictators, which was my point. A point you cannot refute.

He is hinting he will run, and if he does, he will be nominated.
Candidates running for other offices are lined up at Mar-a-lago to get his endorsement.

This is a RW talking point used when RWers cannot explain why Trump has such a hold on the Republican party.
Very few RWers will criticize him, even as he toadies up to horrible dictators, which was my point. A point you cannot refute.

Candidates running for other offices are lined up at Mar-a-lago to get his endorsement.
When you go to bed at night, do you make sure Trump is not hiding in your closet.

They’re on a road to nowhere.

Two weeks ago, an American trucker convoy set off from California with hopes of duplicating the international fame Canadian truckers gained protesting covid-19 restrictions north of the border. Instead, the copycat convoy wound up detouring into irrelevancy.

As the truckers crossed the country, the reason for the protest largely evaporated: Mask and vaccine mandates tumbled — not because of the convoy but because the pandemic receded. And Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has dominated news coverage, leaving the truckers largely forgotten and sharply increasing the cost of fuel for their now-pointless mission.

Now, they’re in the Washington area, camping out in Hagerstown, Md., and they’ve decided the best way to get themselves noticed would be to … make traffic on the Beltway?

Threatening to increase traffic on the Beltway is like threatening to add water to the Potomac River: How would anyone notice the difference? The 64-mile loop around the capital is in a state of perpetual slowdown.
No doubt some of them started out with genuine concerns about government overreach on covid. But the convoy took a wrong turn, and wound up traveling in the cul-de-sac of Trumpy conspiracy theories and hucksterism. The Post reports that the organization handling donations to the convoy, the American Foundation for Civil Liberties and Freedom, is run by a woman wanted for violating parole “after pleading guilty to felony fraud and exploitation charges in 2020.”

They will be going home by Wednesday, if they last that long.

Are you saying that Putin timed his invasion so as to distract from the trucker convoy in DC?

And actually, that convoy is getting way more attention than it merits.
Again, not Putin but the deep state. Which Putin may very well serve.

I keep telling you. The world is run by organized criminals. And every one of them has their own Turf, but all serve a main syndicate. One ring to control them all........

That is your BIASED opinion. Now if it were BLM burning down cop stations, you'd be screaming bloody hell if they didn't give it exposure, with a positive spin of course.

No. It has been a crap-shoot. While people with obvious comorbidities have been most susceptible, there have been plenty of otherwise healthy people who got seriously sick and in some cases died.
And people with severe comorbidities have lived. Define otherwise healthy. You can still look healthy but have a bad immune system.

It all breaks down to your immune system. Not whether your vaccinated or not. And most people with underlying conditions can also be killed by the common flu, especially if their condition is respiratory related. Go see how many people a year regularly die from respiratory related Illnesses.

Its her job to hate the right. She's a liberal pundit. She makes it very clear by her lack of integrity. She doesn't speak outside of party ideology.

Trump appeals to people because the western world is so woke and he can stand up to it.
That is one of the reasons you dont like Trump... one of the reasons you say you havent been given

Just like the majority of Americans don't want to be around smokers, the majority of Americans are vaccinated and don't want to be around irresponsible unvaccinated people.
People I know aren't particularly fond of being around self-righteous, totalitarian, imperious, withering, Democrats. And there is nothing "responsible" about subjecting yourself to an experimental substance simply because somebody told you you've got to. That's a clear sign of intellectual and volitional weakness.
The vaccine got approval following decades of research and large clinical trials,
The vaccines that are being administered to people are not decades old they have not had decades of clinical trials and they are not "approved." There is one "approved" vaccine and thus far it has been administered to absolutely no one in the regular course of this vaccination program.
and there is nothing resembling a concentration camp in America due to pandemic restrictions.
When people are forcibly compelled and subjected to mass experimentation on their bodies that is very comparable to what Dr. mangler did in concentration camps.
Florida has nice weather a few months a year and has alligators, giant iguanas and cockroaches.
Maryland has cockroaches.
And is full of Republicans.
Martin Luther King was a Republican.
Well almost one million Americans did die from covid.
A statistic which does not seem to be helped by the vaccines that have been administered up to this point. However that may be certainly the increase of myocarditis does.

The rest of us get to pay through insurance for the bad choices of others like refusing to wear a seat belt or get vaccinated.
Not if they’re dead. Isn’t it killing the unvaxxed? Except most I know that died from Covid got the clot shot.
Nope. The vaccines work to protect us from serious illness and death.
Mote dead peeps after clot shots. Hardly working.
The ICUs are full of the unvaccinated.
MSM lie.
You can deny this reality all you want, but it is real and supported by the data. And you have no data to support your view.
No, it’s not real and supported by data.
When it comes to infectious disease, health is not an issue only for individuals. If you have Ebola, others around you will get it. If you have tuberculosis, others around you will get it. Same for covid. Or maybe you think pathogens like viruses don't exist.
The vaxxed are the superspreaders. You might want to go read Pfizer docs Before you keep spouting.
My party is striving to protect as many people as possible.
Youre party is killing middle America. Purposely.
Your party is OK with sacrificing their own voters in order to "own" the Dems.
You don’t know what my party is. I can’t stand either side.…but at least people were employed, could afford gas
, and peace was made rather than war before this demented fool, who did nothing for 50 years in politics except line the pockets of him and his crackhead son.

Where do you get your info from?

I get mine from infectious disease experts, epidemiologists, hospitals, public health officials, scientists who publish their peer-reviewed studies, clinical trials, evaluations by FDA study sections, etc. All of these vouch for the efficacy and safety of the covid vaccines.
Bless your little heart.
The people who don't believe any of the above are politicians, podcasters, TV personalities, RW websites with no scientific background or credibility. Or "doctors" selling snake oil treatments for covid.
just what is snake oil treatment? A nobel prize winning drug?
So where do you get your info from about covid?
Everywhere. Funny thing is all those “conspiracy theories“ are turning out to be true. We should call them spoiler alerts.

This is a RW talking point used
No, it’s a fact since every other post you make is about Trump.
when RWers cannot explain why Trump has such a hold on the Republican party.
He has a hold on YOU….you’re obsessed.
You mean made peace? Yea, a point you cannot refute.
Too bad for you.
Smart people.

Bless your little heart.

just what is snake oil treatment? A nobel prize winning drug?

Everywhere. Funny thing is all those “conspiracy theories“ are turning out to be true. We should call them spoiler alerts.
Once again you decline to identify where you get your information from. Information that is inconsistent with modern medicine and science.
And no, conspiracy theories are not turning out to be true.

Back