What happened to the American freedom convo?

wiseones2cents

Hmmmm Haven't heard anything on the news. Is the convoy still on its way???

I still say this war is all theater.

As I stated long ago. I knew they were planning a global war. That's what they always do when the economy is in trouble......Its a great economic stimulus.

I was right about what they were doing with these global mergers(that republicans defended as "free market capitalism"), I was right about them spreading a contagion(people accused me of watching too much TV), I was right about many things, and it seems, I may be right when I say this is all theater.

If Putin has truly gone rogue, is yet to be determined, but I question the timing and the fact that the USA kept goading him into war....

Ukraine could have been surrounded and levelled by now. Its less than 2 hours to Kiev from Russia and Belarus. Kiev is in firing range of tanks and artillery AND the Russians control the air.

The propaganda of how well the Ukrainians are fighting is laughable. They are lucky Putin is holding back for whatever reason.

Hmmmm Haven't heard anything on the news. Is the convoy still on its way???

I still say this war is all theater.

As I stated long ago. I knew they were planning a global war. That's what they always do when the economy is in trouble......Its a great economic stimulus.

I was right about what they were doing with these global mergers(that republicans defended as "free market capitalism"), I was right about them spreading a contagion(people accused me of watching too much TV), I was right about many things, and it seems, I may be right when I say this is all theater.

If Putin has truly gone rogue, is yet to be determined, but I question the timing and the fact that the USA kept goading him into war....

Ukraine could have been surrounded and levelled by now. Its less than 2 hours to Kiev from Russia and Belarus. Kiev is in firing range of tanks and artillery AND the Russians control the air.

The propaganda of how well the Ukrainians are fighting is laughable. They are lucky Putin is holding back for whatever reason.
Apparently it was you and Alex Jones back in September who predicted that we would be in war by February. Are you guys reading the same Nostradamus charts?

Tucker and Dore and other pro freedom Medias should be on this with Daily coverage!!!
All events in America are on hold, Ukraine has the world stage

To think congress tried to pass a recent infanticide bill under the radar, it failed in the Senate

Imagine, making a federal law, allowing for the killing of the innocent unborn, right up to delivery?

Beyond Evil!

All events in America are on hold, Ukraine has the world stage

To think congress tried to pass a recent infanticide bill under the radar, it failed in the Senate

Imagine, making a federal law, allowing for the killing of the innocent unborn, right up to delivery?

Beyond Evil!
1,800 abortion deaths today. How many Ukraine deaths?

There seems to be next to Zero coverage. WOW! Shows you how corrupt ALL the medias are. The represent the establishment and its agenda. Not the people.

There seems to be next to Zero coverage. WOW! Shows you how corrupt ALL the medias are. The represent the establishment and its agenda. Not the people.
They tried to hide it in Canada too. They even went so far as to turn off our highway cameras.
When our truckers first got together the media said it was a protest about icy roads. Then as it started moving and growing they said it was a small group of protesters.
When they couldn't hide it anymore Trudeau called them far right extremists, racists, nazis, etc.
They are thrilled they can bury it under what is happening in Ukraine.

They tried to hide it in Canada too. They even went so far as to turn off our highway cameras.
When our truckers first got together the media said it was a protest about icy roads. Then as it started moving and growing they said it was a small group of protesters.
When they couldn't hide it anymore Trudeau called them far right extremists, racists, nazis, etc.
They are thrilled they can bury it under what is happening in Ukraine.
Yes I find it HIGHLY suspicious of the timing of the invasion. It's like Biden was signaling(giving the green light) Putin to attack. I'm still leaning towards the war being theater.

What does Biden have to gain? Deflect attention from inflation and his falling approval ratings AND the convoy protest planned, that can destabilize his authority.

Yes I find it HIGHLY suspicious of the timing of the invasion. It's like Biden was signaling(giving the green light) Putin to attack. I'm still leaning towards the war being theater.

What does Biden have to gain? Deflect attention from inflation and his falling approval ratings AND the convoy protest planned, that can destabilize his authority.
So Putin is not in charge of Russia, Biden is. Putin is just a puppet put there by the Americans to do their bidding. Looks like the Russians ought to overthrow Putin and put someone different in charge, someone who will have Russia's interests at heart, not American interests. All Putin is doing is killing his own troops in Ukraine at Biden's behest. Right?

Oh yes, that convoy. See here for some news about it.

So Putin is not in charge of Russia, Biden is. Putin is just a puppet put there by the Americans to do their bidding. Looks like the Russians ought to overthrow Putin and put someone different in charge, someone who will have Russia's interests at heart, not American interests. All Putin is doing is killing his own troops in Ukraine at Biden's behest. Right?
Fake News

Considering that Putin was also a "young global leader" of the WEF, under Schwab, I would not be surprised in the least if they are co-conspirators.

Looks like all countries ought to overthrow their leaders. Then I will agree with you. I have no biased towards any nation. I know the truth. They are all under corrupt rulers.
Oh yes, that convoy. See here for some news about it.
Ohhhh Raw Story.:rolleyes:. I read hundreds of articles all over the world every day. Is that the only coverage you can find? I dont seem to see any from the MSM.

Back