What is a woman? Part II

I have just been back to page 15 before, in amongst all your 'nwrt' and 'not interested' and ad hominem comments, you made any constructive point, and that was debatable
Sorry, attempting to ad hominem me doesn't get you out of butting into someone else's conversation without even taking the time to see what it was about.

its your own fault, you should have clarified what a woman is before engaging in a debate.
Nope, you butting into a conversation in which you were not involved without even taking the time to determine what the conversation was about is entirely your fault.

Nope, you butting into a conversation in which you were not involved without even taking the time to determine what the conversation was about is entirely your fault.

Have you addressed what a woman is yet?

Was it 'already addressed'?

Can you already address it again? lol

I am sorry for you that you feel that way. Perhaps you can learn the art of debate

I am sorry for you that you feel that way. Perhaps you can learn the art of debate
Not from you, as witness:
You think that a person butting into a conversation in which they were not involved without even taking the time to determine what the conversation was about is not their fault!

Already repeatedly addressed.

So then you think a woman is defined by clothes, and a delusional statement.

Ok

Your view is coming into focus for sure, no matter how many times you've repeated it.

Would you date a woman in a dress who claims she is a woman, but has a weiner?

You don't need to reveal you sleep with crossdressers, I'm just curious if you would.

Back