When did the Father sanctify Jesus?

Our Lord's God

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, you are blaspheming.....
John 10:35-36

Trinitarians, when did this happen? When did the Father sanctify Jesus?

Do you have any idea?

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, you are blaspheming.....

Do you have any idea?
For Holy Jesus to be sanctified means His Father sent Him on the mission as Saviour.
He made it possible for our sanctification when He went to the cross and died for us.
For His they are set apart from sin and for God’s use. Being sanctified is born again and therefore part of God’s family.

From GotQuestions:
Blood was sprinkled on tabernacle furniture, on priestly clothing, and on people. Nothing was considered sanctified until it had come in contact with the blood. This was a picture of the spiritual application of Christ’s blood for our salvation—we are “sprinkled with his blood” (1 Peter 1:2). Just as the temple of old was sanctified for God’s use, our bodies, temples of the Holy Spirit, are set apart for God’s holy purposes (1 Corinthians 6:19).
To be sanctified means that God’s Word has had an effect on us. It is “through the word” that God cleanses us and makes us holy (Ephesians 5:26; John 17:17).

For Holy Jesus to be sanctified means His Father sent Him on the mission as Saviour.

Okay, so the question was WHEN...

WHEN did His Father send Holy Jesus on the mission as Saviour?

Eternity past, creation of the universe, Jesus' birth, Jesus' baptism, Jesus' death, Jesus' resurrection, etc.

Okay, so the question was WHEN...

WHEN did His Father send Holy Jesus on the mission as Saviour?

Eternity past, creation of the universe, Jesus' birth, Jesus' baptism, Jesus' death, Jesus' resurrection, etc.

Before He sent Him into The world.

He made it possible for our sanctification when He went to the cross and died for us.
For His they are set apart from sin and for God’s use. Being sanctified is born again and therefore part of God’s family.

From GotQuestions:
Blood was sprinkled on tabernacle furniture, on priestly clothing, and on people. Nothing was considered sanctified until it had come in contact with the blood. This was a picture of the spiritual application of Christ’s blood for our salvation—we are “sprinkled with his blood” (1 Peter 1:2). Just as the temple of old was sanctified for God’s use, our bodies, temples of the Holy Spirit, are set apart for God’s holy purposes (1 Corinthians 6:19).
To be sanctified means that God’s Word has had an effect on us. It is “through the word” that God cleanses us and makes us holy (Ephesians 5:26; John 17:17).

You didn't answer my question.

WHEN did the Father sanctify Jesus and send him into the world.

You didn't answer my question.

WHEN did the Father sanctify Jesus and send him into the world.
Jesus sanctified Himself when He offered
Himself He is God the Son.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Jesus sanctified Himself when He offered
Himself He is God the Son.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

So that's when he was SENT INTO THE WORLD was it?

Do you have any idea?

Do NONE of you Trinitarians know the answer to this question?

Do you have any idea?

Will there be an answer forthcoming some day?

So that's when he was SENT INTO THE WORLD was it?

The Father sanctified The Son and The Son sanctified Himself.

Back