Where does Grace come into the picture in Mormonism?

From the Book of Mormon, because it’s their scripture. So people called Smith’s followers Mormons.
LOL, what does the WORD " MORMON " mean ?
Now, I know what they are and, who they are and what they do, etc; etc; etc;
this is all I am asking ?

LOL, what does the WORD " MORMON " mean ?
Now, I know what they are and, who they are and what they do, etc; etc; etc;
this is all I am asking ?
Mormon is the name of one of the characters in the Book of Mormon. He supposedly wrote a lot of it, and Joseph Smith named the book after him.

Mormon is the name of one of the characters in the Book of Mormon. He supposedly wrote a lot of it, and Joseph Smith named the book after him.
Supposedly ?? well at least we all know who wrote the The Word of God Bible.. their names are in in..

And logically the "true" Church is that established by Jesus Christ before his Ascension when He commanded His disciples to go out into all the world and preach His Gospel..................but that they were to wait in Jerusalem (Luke 24).
That's a strange kind of logic. It kind of ignores the rest of the new testament. Logically, if that church is here, it isn't yours because yours is nothing like the church that Christ established "before his Ascension".
Why? Because at Pentecost the Apostles and disciples received the Holy Spirit, empowering them to preach that Gospel
More illogical rambling. How is it logical that someone else receiving the Holy ghost would have anything to do with what you have. I have never heard of it seen any of you, much less 12 of you speak and everyone hear your words in their own language. What I do see is a bunch of stuffed shirts slapping people in the head saying "Be Saved! Yes! Praise God. Hallelujah! Please leave a sizable donation in the hat before you leave thank you. Praise God. Amen." Or something like that. It's a dog and pony show without substance. It's definitely nothing like what occurred with the 12 apostles in the day of pentecost. And that has nothing to do with what you all do.

An example of logic would be taking the scriptures as the basis for truth. If it is true there then it must always be true and whatever diverts from that ledger, must be false. Therefore, it is one then to jitter around in the meeting a mumble incoherently and call it the gift of tongues and it is completely different to speak in your own language and everyone understand you in their language without the aid of interpreters. What you have is not what they had, but that's nothing. Logically, your teachings should be the same and they are not.

Instead you act like you have something the apostles had when you don't and pretend that is supposed to logically make 1000s of differing "Christian" churches the one true church. L O L. It doesn't. Ignoring that fact does not make it logical or true.

Of all the churches out here that claim to be the church of Jesus Christ that teaches his doctrines, the ones that lead to salvation, there can be only one. Any church that teaches anything differently must be teaching false doctrine. That's a logical fact. Sadly, it's one you all ignore which should tell the honest seeker of truth that there's a problem. There can be only ONE truth. Our job is to find it.
And so the Apostles went forth and taught others, who taught others, and so forth.
There are no apostles in your churches. There never had been any. No apostles taught you all anything. By the time your churches were organized all the apostles were long dead with none to replace them.

What you have is a team of men who struggle to understand the scriptures without a teacher sent from God. Therefore, logically, your churches are built on the precepts of men, not God. And that explains why all of your churches have differing doctrines.
The Holy Spirit guided the fledgling Church, and has to this very day
LOL. No he didn't.
no place in Scripture is there taught a total apostasy of the Church.
Sure there is. This is the modus operandi of our critics. If they say it, then it must be true regardless of the facts. Jesus foretold the utter destruction of the temple and that the antichrist would be desecrate the Holy of Holies which would begin the abomination of desolation and that it would occur in their generation and it did. The church itself, the members of it, turned on the apostles and had them killed. The organization that Christ established was obliterated by man leaving the most awful and cruel of men in charge of it. These men murdered hundreds of thousands of people in the name of their church. They kept the people, their members, in the dark keeping the scriptures from them, persecuting and killing any non-clergy who had them in their possession. And that's just what occurred in the church that you claim the Holy Ghost guided. If that's the guidance of the Holy Ghost then we really don't need a devil. Nevermind the utter destruction of the nation of Israel.

Your willful blindness is astounding. History is clear, there was not spiritual guidance through any of that, much less from the holy Ghost.
.THAT IS BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT.
LOL. That's gaslighting... "If you disagree with me you're blaspheming the Holy Ghost". LOL. No it's not. It's disagreeing with you and you are not the holy ghost. Get a grip.

It certainly appears that he reformed his life. It looks to me that he did all he could first, then and only after he reformed it, as feeble as it was, did he obtain grace. Great example. Thank you.
All he could do first is get nailed to a cross for being a thief, it was only after he acknowledged Jesus as Lord, it was Gods Grace through 'Faith' in Jesus as the Lord is what Saved him. Clearly LDS just pulls this stuff out of a hat.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. You follow false prophets. See how that works?
We do see it, which is why Bible Believing Christians spend time wasting their breath on the LDS who have been brainwashed by their false prophet, we are commanded to spread His Word (The Good News) to all, even LDS, but sometimes they accept Jesus as their Savior and break free of the shackles of spiritual death.

Back