Where does Scripture teach salvation comes through submission to the RC pope as claimed in the Unam Sanctum bull of pope Boniface VIII...

Lastdaysbeliever

I'll tell you. No where! It is a lie that every RC must believe for their salvation which is NO salvation whatsoever. (Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed)

"...Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff
."

I'll tell you. No where! It is a lie that every RC must believe for their salvation which is NO salvation whatsoever. (Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed)

"...Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff
."

Picked up where herod agrippa, left off, as well as the rest of imperial rome who desired to be worshipped. Sounds like this boniface also desired to be worshipped just as the roman emporers did.

."
Spot on

."
Spot on

."
I just read it. It's short. What struck me was the way God's Word was used – not in a "what does God say?" manner, but rather as a quote mine: "What quotes can I grab to lend authority to what I want?"

And who was "Blessed Dionysius", other than the source of another quote supporting what the pope wants. That reminded me of the people in Pyle's Robin Hood, who would quote "St. Dunstan" left and right.

Truly, "according to the Blessed Dionysius, it is a law of the divinity that the lowest things reach the highest place by intermediaries" is how the world works. How did God get "the lowest things [to] reach the highest place"? Not by intermediaries! No, He lowered Himself to the level of the lowest of the low, and brought them up with Him, bypassing all the world's pompous, self-appointed and -anointed "intermediaries", even as they gnash their teeth in hatred and despair.

I just read it. It's short. What struck me was the way God's Word was used – not in a "what does God say?" manner, but rather as a quote mine: "What quotes can I grab to lend authority to what I want?"

And who was "Blessed Dionysius", other than the source of another quote supporting what the pope wants. That reminded me of the people in Pyle's Robin Hood, who would quote "St. Dunstan" left and right.

Truly, "according to the Blessed Dionysius, it is a law of the divinity that the lowest things reach the highest place by intermediaries" is how the world works. How did God get "the lowest things [to] reach the highest place"? Not by intermediaries! No, He lowered Himself to the level of the lowest of the low, and brought them up with Him, bypassing all the world's pompous, self-appointed and -anointed "intermediaries", even as they gnash their teeth in hatred and despair.
I'm curious if any of the usual suspects, who diligently play word games and ply their trade of deflection, not answering questions and diminishing the written Word for the precepts of their masters, will try to counter what is obviously my argument that RCism is lying to its laity by creating a man-made, works required other gospel salvation which is, again, no salvation because one of them declared, proclaimed and defined this lie, or else.

One is truly lost to believe some man in a pointy hat and velour shoes must be submitted to to be saved when Scripture tells us we can do nothing to earn salvation, nor depend upon no man but Christ alone for our salvation. Have the hearts of these RC's who post here been hardened by God, like the Pharoah's was and they are beyond redemption. Or is God already moving in their heart and drawing them to Jesus and out of the apostate, idolatrous and blasphemous institution called the Roman Catholic Church using this forum to do so. That is my prayer because ultimately I am called to pray for my enemy and love my enemy which RC's are because they are enemies of my Lord, God and Savior.

Last edited:
I'm curious if any of the usual suspects, who diligently play word games and ply their trade of deflection, not answering questions and diminishing the written Word for the precepts of their masters, will try to counter what is obviously my argument that RCism is lying to its laity by creating a man-made, works required other gospel salvation which is, again, no salvation because one of them declared, proclaimed and defined this lie, or else.

One is truly lost to believe some man in a pointy hat and velour shoes must be submitted to to be saved when Scripture tells us we can do nothing to earn salvation, nor depend upon no man but Christ alone for our salvation. Have the hearts of these RC's who post here been hardened by God, like the Pharoah's was and they are beyond redemption. Or is God already moving in their heart and drawing them to Jesus and out of the apostate, idolatrous and blasphemous institution called the Roman Catholic Church using this forum to do so. That is my prayer because ultimately I am called to pray for my enemy and love my enemy which RC's are because they are enemies of my Lord, God and Savior.
This is what i am afraid of for the important people in my life as well as the rest of rc'ism. I do have a standing request before God that the Rapture event will truly open their eyes I do not see them changing their minds before hand.

That's a good question. Is this the same Dionysius as mentioned in Acts 17:34?

The RCC is great at developing extensive stories for all the people mentioned in the Bible, adding details that seem drawn out of thin air, when there isn't much more than a name or maybe not even that.

" Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them."

."
Well, we can safely say that that Papal Bull is a lot of.....fertilizer!

That's funny! (Hence my Ha-Ha emoticon.)
Whoever translates this stuff for Rome? Papal bull, the Assumption of Mary, etc. Can the translators not be bothered check the common meanings of words? ? Or are they too wrapped up in their Humpty Dumpty fantasy world? ("When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” -- L. Carrol)

."
To Hell with the pope.

It is. I just ran across this little ditty from the ccc 795.

795 Christ and his Church thus together make up the "whole Christ" (Christus totus). The Church is one with Christ. The saints are acutely aware of this unity:

Let us rejoice then and give thanks that we have become not only Christians, but Christ himself. Do you understand and grasp, brethren, God's grace toward us? Marvel and rejoice: we have become Christ. For if he is the head, we are the members; he and we together are the whole man. . . . The fullness of Christ then is the head and the members. But what does "head and members" mean? Christ and the Church.

I missed that memo in scripture where we have become Christ. We are 'in' Christ. When the Father sees us He sees His Sons blood. But we are 'Christ Himself'? Never heard that one in sunday school. Or in a sermon from the pulpit. Having His righteousness; 2 Cor 5:21, itsn't 'becoming Christ.'

There is another one in the ccc that says we have become God. I can dig that one up later.

I missed that memo in scripture where we have become Christ. We are 'in' Christ. When the Father sees us He sees His Sons blood. But we are 'Christ Himself'? Never heard that one in sunday school. Or in a sermon from the pulpit. Having His righteousness; 2 Cor 5:21, itsn't 'becoming Christ.'

There is another one in the ccc that says we have become God. I can dig that one up later.
Now I understand why rc's feel like they can save not only themselves , but others as well. I sure would like to see the other verse.

Now I understand why rc's feel like they can save not only themselves , but others as well. I sure would like to see the other verse.
Take a look at PART ONE, SECTION TWO,
CHAPTER THREE, Article 9,
Paragraph 2 of the "Catechism of the Catholic Church" as found at https://www.vatican • va/archive/ENG0015/__P28.HTM
(Replace the " • " with a ".")
Or, see Gen. 3:5, "you will be like gods". Same story, yet again.

."
Not all Christian truths are found in Scripture. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all the truth.

Not all Christian truths are found in Scripture. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all the truth.
Jesus did not mean that He would give carte blanche to church leaders to make up doctrines found nowhere in Scripture and not taught by either Jesus or His apostles, and make them dogmas. Jesus lambasted the Pharisees for "teaching for doctrine the precepts of men." And that is what Unum Sanctum is.

What....asininity! Nowhere does Scripture say we become Christ when we believe in Him for eternal life. And you are correct--having God's righteousness given to us through faith in Jesus Christ doesn't make us Christ.

Jesus did not mean that He would give carte blanche to church leaders to make up doctrines found nowhere in Scripture and not taught by either Jesus or His apostles, and make them dogmas. Jesus lambasted the Pharisees for "teaching for doctrine the precepts of men." And that is what Unum Sanctum is.
You don't have the authority to tell us what Jesus meant.

Back