Who Else (Non-KJVO) Does Not Believe There Will Be An Antichrist?

I don't see any benefit in indulging in Catholic-baiting.
The book of Revelation is the story of two churches. The Church of Christ and the church of antichrist. The two seeds, which is a doctrine found throughout scripture.

Of the church of antichrist it is said:
“Come out of her my people, that ye be not partakes of her sins.”

The blood of the martyrs is on her hands. (Rev. 18:24)

So the BENEFIT is obvious. If the Church of Rome answers to the prophecies in the book of Revelation, it behooves those of us not ensnared in her clutches to warn those who are to flee from her immediately.

That’s not “Catholic-baiting.” That’s love for the saints.

"two seeds" is the name of a doctrine basic to the Christian Identity movement.
OMG. You just don’t know what you don’t know. First you paint me as a deceiver, and now as a racist and anti-Semite.

Go try to learn something…..I beg you.

You obviously have a problem with Gen 3:15.

Btw, I’ve been curious about the origin of your screen name ever since I joined this forum. What does it mean?

Last edited:
It was the name of a favorite pet.
Thank you. What does the name mean?

As time allows, I will be posting excerpts from the decrees and documents that I asked you to look up.

Maybe you will reconsider your position.
Maybe you won’t.

But at least others will have the opportunity to benefit from seeing some of the damning evidence that proves the Church of Rome and her head the Pope are the fulfillment of many biblical prophecies.

"shoonra" is Hebrew for cat; it does not occur in the Bible.
My cat had a middle eastern lineage so it seemed appropriate.

Last edited:
"shoonra" is Hebrew for cat; it does not occur in the Bible.
My cat had a middle eastern lineage so it seemed appropriate.

Why not Qitah?

There had to be a reason you choose Hebrew from a wide variant of languages in "middle eastern lineage".....

Genesis 3:15 is a historical reference to what Adam and Eve received and faithfully passed on their seed in humanity. There is a reason that Jesus Christ is references as the "Second Adam" and not the "Second Abraham".

Some Hebrews find this offensive because they do not like to share what they consider "their" promises with others.

My cat was a Turkish Van, so I looked in a middle eastern language for a name and found it in Hebrew. I have absolutely no knowledge of Turkish or Arabic or something extinct like Babylonian but a Biblical language was available to me. Another Hebrew word for cat is "hatool" but that sounded less musical to me.

Before providing excerpts from Papal decrees, RCC Councils, and the RCC’s own Catechism of the Catholic Church - all of which prove the RCC and her head the Pope are the fulfillment of scripture - observe how the RCC itself acknowledges the double meaning of ANTI:

“The Greek prefix ἀντί the first element of antichristos can express the idea of substitution or replacement, as well as that of hostility.” (New Catholic Encyclopedia, article: ANTICHRIST, pg. 513; 2003)​

So the Papal title "Vicar of Christ," as I showed earlier, is synonymous with ANTICHRIST.

Some other tidbits......

Rev 11 and 13 —-

From the Papal Bull of Martin V.:

“And furthermore we will and command, that by this our authority apostolical ye exhort and admonish all the professors of the catholic faith….that they expel out of their kingdoms, provinces, cities, towns, castles, villages and lands, and other places, all and all manner of such heretics,....and that they suffer no such within their shires and circuits to preach or to keep either house or family, either yet to use any handicraft or occupations, or other trades of merchandise, (no man might buy or sell - Rev. 13:17) or else to solace themselves any ways, or frequent the company of christian (Catholic) men.​
"And furthermore, if such public and known heretics shall chance to die (although not so denounced by the church), yet in this so great a crime let him and them have no christian burial, (shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves - Rev. 11:9) and let no offerings or oblations be made for them nor received.​
"His goods and substance, also, from the time of his death, according to the canonical sanctions being confiscated..."​

Rev. 17 — MYSTERY BABYLON

The RCC utilizes the word “mystery” so often in its teachings that one can only wonder in amazement. What other religious institution on the planet would make MYSTERY such a key part of its belief system, knowing full well — even in her own Bible — that Rev. 17 discusses the harlot called MYSTERY: Babylon the Great?

The Catechism of the Catholic Church (1994) uses the word MYSTERY 314 times! Here’s a small sampling:

1. THE MYSTERY OF CREATION (pg. 77)
  2. CHRIST’S WHOLE LIFE IS A MYSTERY (pg. 129)
  3. THE MYSTERY OF THE CHURCH (pg. 203)
  4. OF THE CHRISTIAN MYSTERY (pg. 277)
  5. THE PASCHAL MYSTERY (pg. 294)
  6. AND THE UNITY OF THE MYSTERY (pg. 309)
  7. THE CHRISTIAN MYSTERY (pg. 4)
  8. THE MYSTERY OF THE INCARNATION (pg. 13)
  9. THE MYSTERY OF GOD (pg. 17)
  10. THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST (pg. 26)
  11. THE MYSTERY OF OUR SALVATION (pg. 35)
  12. THE MYSTERY OF HIS REDEMPTION OF MEN (pg. 52)
  13. THE MYSTERY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY (pg. 62)
  14. THE CENTRAL MYSTERY OF CHRISTIAN FAITH AND LIFE (pg. 62)
  15. THE MYSTERY OF GOD IN HIMSELF (pg. 62)
  16. THE CHRISTMAS MYSTERY (pg. 132)

Additionally, in Rev. 17 - the chapter describing MYSTERY Babylon - the Greek word mysterion (MYSTERY) is used twice…in verse 5 and verse 7. If we look at the Roman Catholic Latin Vulgate in those places,

Mystery: Babylon the Great in verse 5 is
Mysterium: Babylon Magna.

And,

I will tell thee the mystery of the woman in verse 7 is
Ego tibi dicam sacramentum mulieris.

In the Catechism of the Catholic Church - complete and updated edition (1995), it is readily admitted that the Greek word mysterion was translated by the 2 Latin words mysterium and sacramentum.

The English word “sacrament” comes from sacramentum and plays a major part in RCC doctrine. She teaches all her members to partake in at least six of her seven sacraments (only those going into the priesthood receive the sacrament of "Holy Orders"). The words “sacrament” and “sacraments” appear an astounding 476 times in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, so the fact that the RCC has linked her own ecclesiastical term to the word MYSTERY in Rev. 17:7 is more than just coincidence.

It's a bright flashing neon sign that can't be missed.

More later.

I'm curious as to what some of the opinions here might be concerning the use of a mark in Eze 9:4 and Gen 4:15.
God gave Abraham a sign. If you can accept that Abraham was an reintroduction of faith among the faithless, you can recognize that circumcision was rare. Thus, the sign of Cain was probably the foreskin common to all men. That probably wasn't in the original design of Adam.

The words used for "mark" are different in Gen 4:15 (oes) and Ezek 9:4 (tav) and have different nuances.
The word used in Gen 4:15 (Strong's 226) does not necessarily mean a mark upon the body nor something indelible, but it suggests something that symbolizes or signifies a meaning; e.g. Exodus 13:19; such as an omen. First Sam 10:7, Gen 9:12.
The word used in Ezek 9:4 (Strong's 8420) is used only here where it means a mark upon the body and in Job 31:35 where it means a written signature.

What is that reason?

What is that reason?

We’ll see about that.

How is any of what I provided “hit and run” (I’m not going anywhere) or “smoke and mirrors?”

Were you even aware of the facts I listed? Are you knowledgeable enough on the issue to even address them?
Still waiting for answers @Leatherneck0311

And btw, what “majority texts” did your precious KJV follow at Rev 15:2?

With regard to Rev 15:2, Reuss's catalogue says the Complutensian omitted "and his mark" and the editions of Erasmus and Stephanus included it.

Many of the questions about conflicting editions of the TR are solved by reference to Eduard Reuss's Bibliotheca Novi Testamenti Graeci cuius Editiones ab initio Typgraphiae ad Nostram (1872). This book is on view free online ...https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=hvd.hws6jt&view=1up&seq=5
... and copies are also available for purchase ....
https://www.amazon.com/Bibliotheca-...uss+bibliotheca,stripbooks,127&sr=1-1-catcorr
But the book is entirely in Latin (and not the highschool kind) with Bible quotations in Greek.

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen, only 5 Greek manuscripts support the reading “over his mark.” I don’t have the dates for them but I’m assuming they’re all late.

So much for @Leatherneck0311 “sticking with the majority.”

There is, of course, the old old story that Erasmus worked up his edition using damaged and fragmentary mss that almost never overlapped on a verse, so he could not make comparisons, and that, especially in Revelations, he had such gaps in his Greek mss that he back-translated from the Vulgate into Greek to provide some verses. This may explain why Erasmus (and the subsequent editions that made use of his text) had this reading that seems not to appear in Greek mss.

There is, of course, the old old story that Erasmus worked up his edition using damaged and fragmentary mss that almost never overlapped on a verse, so he could not make comparisons, and that, especially in Revelations, he had such gaps in his Greek mss that he back-translated from the Vulgate into Greek to provide some verses. This may explain why Erasmus (and the subsequent editions that made use of his text) had this reading that seems not to appear in Greek mss.
For Revelation he only had one manuscript. But he did have several manuscripts for the rest of scriptue. He also continually improved his editions.

Back