Who Is Jesus?

again, not saying that you're right or wrong, but how can the Single God with multiple personages, and yet G2758 κενόω kenoo himself in flesh? this has to be addressed.
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so I ask again, did,
A. All of the single God G2758 κενόω kenoo himself in flesh. or,
B. only 1/3 G2758 κενόω kenoo himself in flesh, for the person Son only. or
C. do any one know?

for Philippians 2:6 & 7 must be addressed.

thanks in ADVANCE,

PICJAG, 101G.
God in the flesh is Jesus who is the only singular Lord God who is a plurality of the Father and the Son in a unified relationship. Is God in the flesh any more?

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Being in the form of God is Spirit as God is Spirit so is Jesus and God as a plurality sent the Son unto the world and the Gather was with him and in him and the Son of God was in the Father. It is Jesus that is the Lord God as a plurality in a Father and Son relationship. Jesus is Emanuel meaning God with us.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

God bless you. :)

Last edited:
God in the flesh is Jesus who is the only singular Lord God who is a plurality of the Father and the Son in a unified relationship
First thanks for the reply, but I believe you misread my point. is not the Son the single person of the ONE "Spirit" called God?
so how much of the one Spirit (in the person of the Son), manifested in the Flesh? all of the Spirit, or a third, becaiuse Philippians 2:6 states, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
being here is a present tense designation, and if the person called the Son is a single person of the one Spirit, as asked, how much of the Spirit was manifested as the person Son in the flesh?
thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.

To my Jewish friends, I pose the same question to YOU, but from the OT, listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." and in Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
so, if God is the First, and is WITH the Last, and Also the Last, I ask how much of the Spirit is in the First as well as in the Last, 100% first and 100% last which means you have twoo 100% Gods.

PICJAG, 101G.

First thanks for the reply, but I believe you misread my point. is not the Son the single person of the ONE "Spirit" called God?
so how much of the one Spirit (in the person of the Son), manifested in the Flesh? all of the Spirit, or a third, becaiuse Philippians 2:6 states, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
being here is a present tense designation, and if the person called the Son is a single person of the one Spirit, as asked, how much of the Spirit was manifested as the person Son in the flesh?
thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.
There is the Son of God who is the Son of God in the flesh but so was the Father because the Father was in the Son and the Son was in the Father. It has always been that way that has never changed though the Son came down from heaven but so did the Father:

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

The Son has always been in the Son in the eternal Now, and Jesus emptying himself that means that Jesus was a sign or manifestation of God who rook on the role of a human servant. However, Jesus is always Spirit As God in a plurality of the Father and the Son in a unified relation ship. God does not change and can not change. However, God sent us a sign or manifestation in the Human role of Jesus who is the Son of God. God bless you. :)

To my Jewish friends, I pose the same question to YOU, but from the OT, listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." and in Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
so, if God is the First, and is WITH the Last, and Also the Last, I ask how much of the Spirit is in the First as well as in the Last, 100% first and 100% last which means you have twoo 100% Gods.

PICJAG, 101G.
It is just the one God as a plurality not two Gods! God bless you. :)

There is the Son of God who is the Son of God in the flesh but so was the Father because the Father was in the Son and the Son was in the Father. It has always been that way that has never changed though the Son came down from heaven but so did the Father:
so all of God was in the Flesh? is this what you're saying?
PICJAG, 101G.

so all of God was in the Flesh? is this what you're saying?
PICJAG, 101G.
Actually, Yes but not in the same roles. The second Adam is different than the first Adam but Jesus is the first Adam in preeminence. All that are in God and God is in them never changes but there are different roles in God's showcase of glory which is creation. God bless you. :)

thanks for the reply, but not one God in a unity, for a unity consist of TWO, to be made "WHOLE". BE BLESSED.
PICJAG, 101G.
A unity consist of many but God is singular and that never changes. What ever is to be made whole consists of God's showcase of glory. God bless you. :)

Actually, Yes but not in the same roles. The second Adam is different than the first Adam but Jesus is the first Adam in preeminence. All that are in God and God is in them never changes but there are different roles in God's showcase of glory which is creation. God bless you. :)
THANKS FOR THE REPLY, SO IF ALL OF GOD WAS IN THE FLESH, AND THE SPIRIT/GOD IN THAT FLESH WAS MADE EMPTY/G2758 κενόω kenoo, SO WHO WAS UPHOLDING THE UNIVERSE IF ALL OF GOD WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo?
YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PICJAG, 101G.

A unity consist of many but God is singular and that never changes. What ever is to be made whole consists of God's showcase of glory. God bless you. :)
thanks for the reply, you made my point, "A unity consist of many ". now the question is this, was the many, before it unified to be "God", for if so, then God is not single. .... and if not how then it's a unity? see my point NOW?

thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, SO IF ALL OF GOD WAS IN THE FLESH, AND THE SPIRIT/GOD IN THAT FLESH WAS MADE EMPTY/G2758 κενόω kenoo, SO WHO WAS UPHOLDING THE UNIVERSE IF ALL OF GOD WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo?
YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PICJAG, 101G.
God's Spirit was never made empty but rather God taking on a flesh role required the role be empty of the Spirit of God not God in his plurality be empty. Jesus, the Son of man was filled with grace and truth and was filled with the Holy Spirit but the plurality in God is one Spirit. God bless you. :)

thanks for the reply, you made my point, "A unity consist of many ". now the question is this, was the many, before it unified to be "God", for if so, then God is not single. .... and if not how then it's a unity? see my point NOW?

thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.
It is because we do not know how to describe the singular God but God describes himself and that is as a unified one which is a plurality and the head of that plurality is the one God who we call the Father. You ask good questions and I believe that is pleasing to God. God bless you. :)

God's Spirit was never made empty but rather God taking on a flesh role required the role be empty of the Spirit of God not God
ERROR, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

there is no such thing as God's Spirit when he is that Spirit. try again... please.

and even if that was true, now you're separating the the Spirit in two's

It is because we do not know how to describe the singular God but God describes himself and that is as a unified one which is a plurality and the head of that plurality is the one God who we call the Father. God bless you. :)
NOW STOP RIGHT THERE YOU'RE CORRECT, "It is because we do not know how to describe the singular God " we don't but God do, and it's not un a UNITY.

my brother SeventhDay, please just consider the answer God gives... ok, listen, scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"notice the scripture states "God" is ONE, ONE, ONE ... "LORD". see it? now the definition of ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

notice definition #2. (as an ordinal) first. now, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." this term "BEGINNING" describe GOD... listen to the definition.
BEGINNING. H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

did you notice definition #1? the first the FIRST in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. do you know what this describe? answer ORDINAL DESIGNATIONS... now go back to Deuteronomy 6:4 , the ECHAD of LORD is the FIRST, and the ECHAD of "Lord" is the Last in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK.
this is what ORDINAL NUMBERS DO, they show, PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. BINGO, there is our answer to God's plurality an ECHAD in Ordinal designations of PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK.

this will answer all the Godhead questions. OT, and NT. see my brother, God is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in Flesh... that which was to come. ... in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. supportive scripture #1. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
scripture #2. Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"

I hope you consider this post, go back over it, and if you have any question please ask them ... ok.

be blessed.

PICJAG, 101G.

thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.

ERROR, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

there is no such thing as God's Spirit when he is that Spirit. try again... please.

and even if that was true, now you're separating the the Spirit in two's

NOW STOP RIGHT THERE YOU'RE CORRECT, "It is because we do not know how to describe the singular God " we don't but God do, and it's not un a UNITY.

my brother SeventhDay, please just consider the answer God gives... ok, listen, scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"notice the scripture states "God" is ONE, ONE, ONE ... "LORD". see it? now the definition of ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

notice definition #2. (as an ordinal) first. now, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." this term "BEGINNING" describe GOD... listen to the definition.
BEGINNING. H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

did you notice definition #1? the first the FIRST in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. do you know what this describe? answer ORDINAL DESIGNATIONS... now go back to Deuteronomy 6:4 , the ECHAD of LORD is the FIRST, and the ECHAD of "Lord" is the Last in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK.
this is what ORDINAL NUMBERS DO, they show, PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. BINGO, there is our answer to God's plurality an ECHAD in Ordinal designations of PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK.

this will answer all the Godhead questions. OT, and NT. see my brother, God is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in Flesh... that which was to come. ... in PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. supportive scripture #1. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
scripture #2. Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"

I hope you consider this post, go back over it, and if you have any question please ask them ... ok.

be blessed.

PICJAG, 101G.

thanks,
PICJAG, 101G.
"
this is what ORDINAL NUMBERS DO, they show, PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK. BINGO, there is our answer to God's plurality an ECHAD in Ordinal designations of PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK."

I agree! What is it that makes you think I have expressed it differently. The scriptures state that there is on God who is the Father but God is a unified one which is a plurality.

"ECHAD in Ordinal designations of PLACE, TIME, ODER, or RANK.""

Is there time in eternity? There may be place order or rank but is there time in the Now or is it n creation?

"ERROR, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

there is no such thing as God's Spirit when he is that Spirit. try again... please."

Now God is one Spirit but many scriptures speak of the Spirit of God or the Lord or of Christ but there is one Spirit.

Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

I do believe that we are both believing in the same thing and are in agreement. Our discussion has been unified and there has been no struggles in what we have shared together. God bless you. :)

Last edited:
There is the Son of God who is the Son of God in the flesh
thanks for the reply, but the son of God is the Flesh that he came in, that came out of Mary, supportive scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
understand a woman can only birth flesh, but the Son of Man came from HEAVEN, scripture, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

the Son of Man is NOT of this world, but the Son of God/Flesh is. OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
see it? "a child, a child, a child, is born, flesh, bone, and blood, what did Luke 1:35b say?"therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." so, what was ... "BORN" is the son of God, the flesh, or the house, or the tabernacle that the Son of man/Spirit, from heaven came in. see it now?

I do believe that we are both believing in the same thing and are in agreement. Our discussion has been unified and there has been no struggles in what we have shared together. God bless you. :)
ok, here's what we been saying..... listen carefully, God is a plurality or the ECHAD in "SHARING" of one's self EQUALLY in Flesh.

see, it's SHARING EQUALLY -VS- SEPARATE AND DISTINCT, (UNITY)..... and I have scripture to prove this EQUALLY SHARING, in both the OT and the NT.

God bless you, and open your eyes to the TRUTH.

PICJAG, 101G.

thanks for the reply, but the son of God is the Flesh that he came in, that came out of Mary, supportive scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
understand a woman can only birth flesh, but the Son of Man came from HEAVEN, scripture, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

the Son of Man is NOT of this world, but the Son of God/Flesh is. OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
see it? "a child, a child, a child, is born, flesh, bone, and blood, what did Luke 1:35b say?"therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." so, what was ... "BORN" is the son of God, the flesh, or the house, or the tabernacle that the Son of man/Spirit, from heaven came in. see it now?

ok, here's what we been saying..... listen carefully, God is a plurality or the ECHAD in "SHARING" of one's self EQUALLY in Flesh.

see, it's SHARING EQUALLY -VS- SEPARATE AND DISTINCT, (UNITY)..... and I have scripture to prove this EQUALLY SHARING, in both the OT and the NT.

God bless you, and open your eyes to the TRUTH.

PICJAG, 101G.
One has to be distinct from the sharer or you can now tell who one is from the other but separate means not part of the whole if it is not unified. What is it that is unified but a relationship between two or more. Equality means that each part shares in the whole but the Father is the principal part. because God is Spirit not flesh!
This has nothing to do with God sharing his nature in the flesh but what is spiritual in God whether it be in a flesh body or not. God in the flesh is a sign, manifestation, or role. God in the Spirit can have roles too and God can share his nature.

Yes, the one conceived of the Spirit in the womb of Mary is called the Son of God but he is the Son of God that came down from heaven in the appearance of a human servant of God. Nevertheless the Son of God exist with the Father in the Now and always has and always will.

Last edited:
One has to be distinct from the sharer or you can now tell who one is from the other
no, not in a ECHAD share,, in manifested flesh, supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 " Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Here, "form" is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the base of this word form, is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

there it is... "1. a portion". do you know what's another word for "portion?" answer "SHARE". now lets prove this "SHARING" out by scripture, John 14:16 " And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
see that term "ANOTHER", here what it means, G243 Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

understand my brother, the "numerical difference" is the equal share of the ECHAD in it's plurality as the ordinal designation that identify the first and Last. which is the Portion of the Spirit ..... the equal share that is describe in Philippians 2:6 meaning "with" the Spirit/God. as in John 1:1 the Word "with" God and John 1:1c is God. as in Isaiah 41:4 the First is "WITH" the Last who is "ALSO" the Last ... same one Spirit/person in Isaiah 48:12. this is too easy not to understand.

again, the "EQUAL SHARE" -VS- "SEPARATE & DISTINCT", see, sharing is the same one person but in G243 allos a numerical difference BINGO.

re-read this post for edification... ok.

be blessed,
101G.

no, not in a ECHAD share,, in manifested flesh, supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 " Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Here, "form" is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the base of this word form, is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

there it is... "1. a portion". do you know what's another word for "portion?" answer "SHARE". now lets prove this "SHARING" out by scripture, John 14:16 " And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
see that term "ANOTHER", here what it means, G243 Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

understand my brother, the "numerical difference" is the equal share of the ECHAD in it's plurality as the ordinal designation that identify the first and Last. which is the Portion of the Spirit ..... the equal share that is describe in Philippians 2:6 meaning "with" the Spirit/God. as in John 1:1 the Word "with" God and John 1:1c is God. as in Isaiah 41:4 the First is "WITH" the Last who is "ALSO" the Last ... same one Spirit/person in Isaiah 48:12. this is too easy not to understand.

again, the "EQUAL SHARE" -VS- "SEPARATE & DISTINCT", see, sharing is the same one person but in G243 allos a numerical difference BINGO.

re-read this post for edification... ok.

be blessed,
101G.
Another comforter is the same Jesus who spoke to the disciples. It is the Spirit of Christ and God is one Spirit, Another just means in a different form and Now the Spirit who we can not see indwells us in its plurality. The Word of God is God in expression as a plurality and it is the Father and the Son in relationship and you can not separate the two. They are one! but there is a numerical difference in plurality but not in the singular God.

From what I see we are speaking the same thing so what is the problem?

Let us take a rest and allow God to show us more as God wills of that is okay with you. We can discuss more tomorrow. Lord willing!

Another comforter is the same Jesus who spoke to the disciples. It is the Spirit of Christ and God is one Spirit, Another just means in a different form and Now the Spirit who we can not see indwells us in its plurality. The Word of God is God in expression as a plurality and it is the Father and the Son in relationship and you can not separate the two. They are one! but there is a numerical difference in plurality but not in the singular God.

From what I see we are speaking the same thing so what is the problem?

Let us take a rest and allow God to show us more as God wills of that is okay to you. We can discuss more tomorrow. Lord willing!

close but...... lets take this one step at a time.
you said,
Another comforter is the same Jesus who spoke to the disciples
Correct, the same one person who is the Spirit... "God"... now let that sink in.

then you said,
It is the Spirit of Christ and God is one Spirit, Another just means in a different form
error, LISTEN carefully 2 Corinthians 3:17 " Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
understand the Spirit of Christ is theHOLY SPIRIT, listen carefully, 1 Peter 1:10 " Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"1 Peter 1:11 " Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

HOLD IT STOP THE PRESS.... the Spirit of Christ? question was the flesh, which is Christ in the OT? no, lets see who was as Christ Spirit. listen carefully, 2 Peter 1:21 " For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." BINGO, the HOLY GHOST/HOLY SPIRIT is JESUS ,,,, the Christ in flesh..... (SMILE)... in the OT, without flesh, without bone, and without blood. the same one person, the Spirit of Christ.

this is too easy not to understand. all of this is the ECHAD in the EQUALSHARE in a numerical difference, (G234 Allos), of FIRST/LORD/Father and LAST/Lord/Son. the same one person, Equally shared in Spirit. BINGO.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back