Why do Calvinists have an unhealthy obsession with Calvin? Are they groupies? By the word of God alone, they were called Christians at Antioch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you quoting the Bible in English? The Scripture never says the Bible should be translated into English and then quoted in English. Why are you doing that?
What language should I quote?
So, God does not like English speaking people?

God is Almighty and can and did translate His word without into the English language.
God loves English speaking people.

What language should I quote?
So, God does not like English speaking people?

God is Almighty and can and did translate His word without into the English language.
God loves English speaking people.
Where in the Bible does it say God translated his word into English? Why are you adding to the Bible?

So God cannot communicate to English speaking people?
Does He not like them?
non sequitur.

You claim above, "the word of God alone" yet you forgot to add...

No one in the Bible spoke English
No one in the Bible quoted Scripture in English.

Yet, you do these things. Weird.

Last edited:
...says the guy who has started dozens of threads to express his hatred of Calvinism.

Which Calvinist belief are you claiming is not found in the Word of God?

Is your objection to the name or to the doctrine?
I have no hatred.
I just tell the truth because that is what the Lord Jesus Christ has commanded.

Your posts show otherwise.

Except that you don't. You repeatedly lie and slander Calvinists and several Calvinists have called you out on it.

You're also edit per mod can't answer simple questions.
I just lovingly tell the truth.

Many who hate the truth hate those that tell the truth and call them hateful.
Atheists, evolutionists, false religions, and false "Christian" denominations.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. - Luke 21:17

Nothing loving about lying and slander.

Nothing noble about being a coward, either.

That's pretty convenient. Just be a jerk and then claim you're being persecuted for Christ.
Not me.
I am Christian because Christ saved me, because Christ is God, because Christ was crucified for my sins and rose from the dead, because Christ is the Savior and the Lord and the Creator.
And thanks I cherish all the wonderful things that people say to me.
:):):):):):):):)

27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; - Phil 1:27-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back