Why Evolution is Wrong and What is Right?

Dunning-Kruger.
There he is‼️‼️‼️ The Temujin‼️‼️‼️

Thanks Temijin I sincerely appreciate the compliment‼️‼️ According to Dunning-Kruger, I’m an exceptionally high achiever who under estimates my performance.

Last edited:
As I said, Dunning-Kruger. Or possibly a Poe. Either way, not worth engaging with.
Thanks Temijin I sincerely appreciate the compliment‼️‼️ According to Dunning-Kruger, I’m an exceptionally high achiever who under estimates my performance.

Awwwwww

Awwwwww

And yet you are completely unable to tell us what the Theory of Evolution explains. A clear demonstration that you are in fact at the other end of the graph.

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger Club is that you don't know you're in Dunning-Kruger Club.
And yet you are completely unable to tell us what the Theory of Evolution explains. A clear demonstration that you are in fact at the other end of the graph.
Teabag, there you go making assumptions again. Are you stalling in hopes of avoiding full disclosure?

BTW, according to Dunning-Kruger I’m a high performer who under estimates my abilities. Thanks

I suggested an elementary course in critical thinking for you.
Ok! Here’s your first exercise. It’s basically about making assumptions. Note: Not all assumptions are based on facts.
First, do your part and look up the word “assumption” for yourself in a dictionary.
Second, try to select the appropriate range of meaning for the word. Then, in a practical sense, apply that meaning to your post above.
Hint: you’re looking for a definition that describes a person coming to a conclusion without the benefit of fact or evidence
Don’t worry, you’ll be fine
No science in your post.

Why?

Teabag, there you go making assumptions again. Are you stalling in hopes of avoiding full disclosure?

BTW, according to Dunning-Kruger I’m a high performer who under estimates my abilities. Thanks
Nope, you are a pathetic under achiever with a grossly inflated opinion of your personal achievements and abilities. That certainly fits your posts thus far.. All of them.

Have you already completed my first assignment?
You haven't given any assignments. You've simply tried to distract us from the fact that you don't know what the theory of evolution explains.

ps. it's not working

Evolution is a modern myth no matter how much you want and need it to be true. It’s a theory in crisis soon to be replaced by ID in places currently keeping evolution on life support.
Can you support any of those claims? Creationists have been claiming evolution will soon disappear for 150 years, and yet it is stronger than ever. What is this crisis you talk about?

Can you tell me exactly what the theory of ID is? How does it explain why chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA for example? How does it explain the fossil record? If ID cannot do these things, what hope has it to replace evolution?

Just as soon as ID can be explained without reference to God it will become the new “science”. It’s just troublesome for the time being because intelligent design strongly infers God of the Bible.
This is a very odd thing to say, given ID is creationist with God removed. The whole point, the reason it was birthed, was to smuggle creationism into the class room by removing all references to God.

Recently, we have seen it move the other way; the Discovery Institute is more and more revealing its religious basis - I guess because they realised that is their target audience, and at the end of the day, they want to keep their high-paid jobs.

You have been asked (a few times) to answer the simplest question about the Theory of Evolution - namely what it explains. You have failed to provide an answer, from this we can conclude that you don't know even the basics of the Theory of Evolution.

Claiming to be an expert in something, yet being unable to provide an answer to a basic question is a sure sign that you're over estimating your abilities.

You have been asked (a few times) to answer the simplest question about the Theory of Evolution - namely what it explains. You have failed to provide an answer, from this we can conclude that you don't know even the basics of the Theory of Evolution.

Claiming to be an expert in something, yet being unable to provide an answer to a basic question is a sure sign that you're over estimating your abilities.
This particular poster is of the opinion that if you ask him a question, it means that you don't know the answer. By saying nothing and asking no questions himself, he is therefore an expert. Strange logic, but there we are. There is nowt so queer as folk.

There is nowt so queer as folk.
Wow. I've had a fascination with words since I was a young child, having been an avid reader - but I had never seen that bolded word before today. It looked like a typo!

Thanks for adding to my vocabulary...

Wow. I've had a fascination with words since I was a young child, having been an avid reader - but I had never seen that bolded word before today. It looked like a typo!

Thanks for adding to my vocabulary...
A good Yorkshire phrase, not that I'm from there. British regional accents are full of words like this. I'm from Wales, and a very Welsh word is "cwtch" (pronounced kutsch). It means cuddle. I was ten years old before I realised that people in England didn't know what it means.

I know what it’s like to have people ignore my questions too, happens all the time on these forums so get off your high horse and man up.
If you think my posts are expert commentary, thanks!!!!
But no, once again, you're confused. I just ask questions that usually get ignored.

I also call out silly posts

Sorry if that offends your fragile sensitivities but perhaps one day you’ll evolve beyond your self-induced credulity

Can you support any of those claims? Creationists have been claiming evolution will soon disappear for 150 years, and yet it is stronger than ever. What is this crisis you talk about?
I asked you a question as well. I doubt you’ll answer but wonders never cease, so we’ll see. If l missed your answer, my apologies. But maybe you’re still looking for answers or perhaps it was a mere oversight in your rush to voice your opinions or perhaps you’re like the rest of these frog-to-man-evolution fellows on the forums, you just ignore certain questions.
Can you tell me exactly what the theory of ID is? How does it explain why chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA for example? How does it explain the fossil record? If ID cannot do these things, what hope has it to replace evolution?
What specifically are you asking? Do you want theories, counter theories and conjectures—you seem entertained by that but you berate those in the ID camp for requesting more detail.

Ok, as for the fossils record.
Ever since the well funded pro-evolution establishment hijacked institutes of higher learning, the search for the allusive “missing link” continues. Evolution can’t seem to explain its absence.
Don’t tell me evolution explained the fossil record!
I’m sure you’ll respond by parading out the same o’defunct “scientific” sounding jargon.
But ostensibly there’s no excuse for not coming up with at least one unequivocal proven missing link.
Look at all that financial support, millions have been spent!! Yet no “missing link” and no transitional form that proves macro evolution
But you still embrace this modern myth

This is a very odd thing to say, given ID is creationist with God removed. The whole point, the reason it was birthed, was to smuggle creationism into the class room by removing all references to God.
Come now Pixie, I’m sure there’s a hypothetical “god” creature that even you would find attractive.
Recently, we have seen it move the other way; the Discovery Institute is more and more revealing its religious basis - I guess because they realised that is their target audience, and at the end of the day, they want to keep their high-paid jobs.
Of course you can just invoke your allusive insinuations against those who rationally refuse to mindlessly parrot the creeds of your credulous blind faith in evolution. You may as well trash them for no reason, at least you’re being consistent

This particular poster is of the opinion that if you ask him a question, it means that you don't know the answer. By saying nothing and asking no questions himself, he is therefore an expert. Strange logic, but there we are. There is nowt so queer as folk.
The ad hominem abuse you’ve leveled against me seems to reveal your customary defunct MO that ultimately lead you to belief in evolution.

You accuse the way you believe. No facts, no evidence no nothing except conjecture and blind faith credulity

Back