Why Jews will never accept Jesus

How do you know it's legit?

Where?

Yep, and I haven't seen it reference Messiah.

No, the word just means word, command, not a person. You make up a lot.
You can probably get copies of the Midrash and the Targums online and check it out for yourself or ask your Rabbi.

You are confusing an asham offering with the once a year offering the priest made for all the people in the holy of holies, that's not the same thing.
So you acknowledge that Isaish 53 wouldn't cover all sins. Neither does Yom Kippur.

You didn't show me to be wrong, you just showed that you don't know the difference between an asham sacrifice the the once a year sacrifice that the priest did in the Holy of Holies, they are not the same thing.
You're still striking out. Yom Kippur doesn't cover all sins.

God was instigating the New Covenant where Jesus' blood was accepted on the heavenly altar which the Holy of Holies is a foreshadow.
Sorry, the Tanakh doesn't support you. The earthly temple and altar are the requirements.

There was an earthquake at that time. If you research it you will find the evidence I can't right now, too busy, but when I get a chance I'll track it down there was a video done on it with the dates that correlate to the time of Jesus' death.
There's no evidence the temple vail was rent. Nor that 500 saints walked around when their tombs burst open.

The sacrifices continued while the gospel was being preached, giving the Jews a chance to hear it so that when God allowed the temple to be destroyed they would know why they didn't need it anymore.
They continued because Jeremiah 31:31-34 and the rest of Tanakh say the law is eternal.

An asham sacrifice is the sacrifice that the people brought to the priest. The sacrifice that atones for the sins of all the people is the sacrifice that the priest brought before God once a year.
Neither covers all sins. So Jesus had his sins covered over Yom Kippur too. Its good you acknowledged that.

If you keep sinning it shows you're not saved, right?
Continuous, willful unrepented sin is an indication that the person is not saved and is only a Christian in name only. It does not mean that a Christian cannot sin through the weakness of the flesh, but it is not a continuous lifestyle.

Sorry, the Tanakh doesn't support you. The earthly temple and altar are the requirements.

There's no evidence the temple vail was rent. Nor that 500 saints walked around when their tombs burst open.

They continued because Jeremiah 31:31-34 and the rest of Tanakh say the law is eternal.

Neither covers all sins. So Jesus had his sins covered over Yom Kippur too. Its good you acknowledged that.
If the earthly temple are the requirements then you will die in your sins because the only way sins can be removed in the old covenant is through blood sacrifice. That's why we have the New Covenant, that old system was only meant to be temporary or the temple would still be standing.
The earthquake that rent the curtain in the temple was a 5.5 https://www.icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/. You also have to remember that those accounts were written by eyewitnesses.
The law is eternal. The law was not done away with by Jesus' sacrifice.
Jesus is the Mimra who is referred to as God in the Targums and He did not sin. Today's Rabbis have a different concept of the sacrifice the priest did in the Holy of Holies, its not the same as Yom Kippur because there is no temple.

Continuous, willful unrepented sin is an indication that the person is not saved and is only a Christian in name only. It does not mean that a Christian cannot sin through the weakness of the flesh, but it is not a continuous lifestyle.
Then he's not covered.

Back