Why Jews will never accept Jesus

And that's grace right there. God provided a means of atonement. He didn't have to. And all sins do not require an atonement.

If you were truly forgiven and debt paid by Jesus, you wouldn't die. And that's not the case.

Which is untrue. Again, Jesus' blood never made it to the altar per the commandments. Ezekiel 18 is clear a person's righteousness doesn't cover another.
Your problem is you can't see the correlation between Genesis 3:21, Isaiah 53, and all the other scriptures that relate to the gospel. It's all there. Isaiah 53 states very clearly that the Messiah is to be the offering for sin, that would be the final offering that all the other scriptures were designed to foreshadow.
I am not going to die, only my body which is nothing. My soul is who I am that will survive the death of the body and it has to be unified with God's Spirit or I will die like you will. The soul cannot ascend out of this dimension unless it is unified with God's Spirit. That provision was made through Jesus.
Jesus' blood made it to the altar in heaven where it counts under the New Covenant. That's why God destroyed the temple.

Salvation of sins nowhere in Tanakh is based on Messiah. Salvation is exclusively of God's doing, not man's.

Psalm 146:3
Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Micah 6:7-8
Would the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil?

Shall I present my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you but to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

A human sacrifice is not acceptable.
Isaiah 53. His soul was made an offering for sin. Read it several times. In order to understand scripture properly you have to coordinate scripture properly, not take them out of context.

I refer you to the new thread about blood atonement. I deal with your objection there.
If you can't understand what God was doing in Genesis 3:21, you won't be able to understand anything about blood atonement or what the tabernacle was intended to represent.

Salvation wouldn't cover partial sins like an asham.

False. It started up officially in the 3rd and 4th centuries based in the traditions of men.

The Messiah you're thinking of hasn't arrived. The world continues on its same course.
Salvation under the New Covenant covers all sins.
Read Acts. The Christian church was instigated in the first century. It was corrupted by the traditions of men. I am a First Century Apostolic Christian. I reject any doctrine that was added after the first century that contradicts what Jesus and the Apostles taught.
The Messiah you are thinking of hasn't arrived. Jesus was killed before the destruction of the second temple in 70AD. After that there is no other benevolent messiah appearing anywhere in scripture. Jesus has to be the Messiah, you don't get another one, sorry.

You misread everything in the Old Covenant because you have been preprogrammed against Jesus being the Messiah and you can't see it objectively. Your problem is you can't co-ordinate scripture and recognize the patterns that link Jesus to the atonement.
It's the other way around. You don't understand the Jewish sources you quote either.

Isaiah 53. His soul was made an offering for sin. Read it several times. In order to understand scripture properly you have to coordinate scripture properly, not take them out of context.
Study what an asham is. It doesn't cover all sins. It's pretty basic.

Your problem is you can't see the correlation between Genesis 3:21,
He made garments. No sacrifice mentioned.

Isaiah 53, and all the other scriptures that relate to the gospel. It's all there.
In your imagination.

Isaiah 53 states very clearly that the Messiah is to be the offering for sin, that would be the final offering that all the other scriptures were designed to foreshadow.
No Messiah mentioned.

I am not going to die, only my body which is nothing. My soul is who I am that will survive the death of the body and it has to be unified with God's Spirit or I will die like you will.
The soul that sins dies.

The soul cannot ascend out of this dimension unless it is unified with God's Spirit. That provision was made through Jesus.
Rotfl...

Jesus' blood made it to the altar in heaven where it counts under the New Covenant. That's why God destroyed the temple.
The NT doesn't mention his blood put on any altar in heaven either. But, that doesn't matter anyway. God said all sacrifices must be in the place He picked, at the altar at the temple in Jerusalem.

Salvation under the New Covenant covers all sins.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't mention it. Why do you fabricate?

Read Acts. The Christian church was instigated in the first century. It was corrupted by the traditions of men.
The church corrupted.

I am a First Century Apostolic Christian.
If that were true, you'd be Jewish.

I reject any doctrine that was added after the first century that contradicts what Jesus and the Apostles taught.
Study the Nazarenes. You live contrary to them.

The Messiah you are thinking of hasn't arrived. Jesus was killed before the destruction of the second temple in 70AD.
Jesus is dead and accomplished nothing.

After that there is no other benevolent messiah appearing anywhere in scripture. Jesus has to be the Messiah, you don't get another one, sorry.
You misinterpret Daniel 9. Even the NT and Jesus himself say nothing about him fulfilling it. ROTFL.... Oh snap!

Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't mention it. Why do you fabricate?

The church corrupted.

If that were true, you'd be Jewish.

Study the Nazarenes. You live contrary to them.

Jesus is dead and accomplished nothing.

You misinterpret Daniel 9. Even the NT and Jesus himself say nothing about him fulfilling it. ROTFL.... Oh snap!

You don't understand Jeremiah in its context. Jeremiah is prophesying of the New Everlasting Covenant that God was going to give the Jews when they returned to the Holy land after the captivity. That covenant was established by Jesus before the temple was destroyed in 70AD.
The church was corruoted by men's traditions, but there is always a remnant. A first century apostolic Christian follows the teachings of Jesus and the apostles. You don't.
If Jesus is dead then why is He appearing to Jews and Muslims in dreams all over the world? The fact He rose from the dead is also confirmed by eyewitness accounts in the Bible and otherwise.
You don't uderstand Daniel 9 at all, you proved that. Jesus referrs to him as a prophet in Matthew 24.

He made garments. No sacrifice mentioned.

In your imagination.

No Messiah mentioned.

The soul that sins dies.

Rotfl...

The NT doesn't mention his blood put on any altar in heaven either. But, that doesn't matter anyway. God said all sacrifices must be in the place He picked, at the altar at the temple in Jerusalem.
You keep proving you can't think. Where did the garments come from? The animal that died.
The soul that sins is going to die if it has not received God's only provision for its salvation through the Messiah Jesus. You soul is going to die because God has removed the temple at Jerusalem and according to you that's the only place where sins can be forgiven so you are lost.

It's the other way around. You don't understand the Jewish sources you quote either.
You've never read them so how would you know if I'm misunderstanding them. They are pretty clear. The ancient Rabbis had a much better understanding of the Messiah and who He is than modern Rabbis who have a political agenda.

You don't understand Jeremiah in its context. Jeremiah is prophesying of the New Everlasting Covenant that God was going to give the Jews when they returned to the Holy land after the captivity. That covenant was established by Jesus before the temple was destroyed in 70AD.
The church was corruoted by men's traditions, but there is always a remnant. A first century apostolic Christian follows the teachings of Jesus and the apostles. You don't.
If Jesus is dead then why is He appearing to Jews and Muslims in dreams all over the world? The fact He rose from the dead is also confirmed by eyewitness accounts in the Bible and otherwise.
You don't uderstand Daniel 9 at all, you proved that. Jesus referrs to him as a prophet in Matthew 24.
The context in Jeremiah 31:31-34 says you're not part of it. Peyote makes lots of things appear. What does Jesus look like???

Once again, neither Jesus nor the NT reference Daniel 9. Rotfl...

The virgin Mary has been appearing too since the 1900s. And Big foot, Jessie, Godzilla, ...

Last edited:
You've never read them so how would you know if I'm misunderstanding them. They are pretty clear. The ancient Rabbis had a much better understanding of the Messiah and who He is than modern Rabbis who have a political agenda.
Just show where Messiah is specifically called out as God in any of the Rabbi's writings. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

An asham has nothing to do with the once a year atonement the priest made in the Holy of Holies. Don't mix up Hebrew traditions with scripture.
You connected the two. Either way, gentiles aren't part of Isaiah 53 context, nor does Yom Kippur have anything to do with you.

Don't talk about what you don't understand.

You keep proving you can't think. Where did the garments come from? The animal that died.
Where does it say animals died? Can God not create coverings? Even better, where does it say a sacrifice was offered for their sins?

The soul that sins is going to die if it has not received God's only provision for its salvation through the Messiah Jesus.
No support in Tanakh for your blurb.

You soul is going to die because God has removed the temple at Jerusalem and according to you that's the only place where sins can be forgiven so you are lost.
I never said sins can't be forgiven without blood. You've been given ample examples to the contrary. And you're not under the covenant anyway. Rotfl...

The context in Jeremiah 31:31-34 says you're not part of it. Peyote makes lots of things appear. What does Jesus look like???

Once again, neither Jesus nor the NT reference Daniel 9. Rotfl...

The virgin Mary has been appearing too since the 1900s. And Big foot, Jessie, Godzilla, ...
The context in Jeremiah say you are not a part of it. He's talking about the New Everlasting Covenant that the Messiah would instigate after the captivity. Read it in context. Jeremiah was prophesying before the captivity.
Jesus references Daniel nine in Matthew 24.
Jesus has obviously not manifested Himself to you. He only manifests Himself to those He knows will love Him.

Last edited:
You connected the two. Either way, gentiles aren't part of Isaiah 53 context, nor does Yom Kippur have anything to do with you.

Don't talk about what you don't understand.
Don't talk about what you don't understand. You obvisouly don't understand that the Gentiles are prophesied to come to the Messiah which has been fulfilled. Yom Kipur does not have anything to do with me because I follow Moses and what he taught about the Messiah and what the tabernacle services were all about. The Rabbis had to come up with something else after the temple was destroyed because they rejected the Messiah's salvation.

Where does it say animals died? Can God not create coverings? Even better, where does it say a sacrifice was offered for their sins?

No support in Tanakh for your blurb.

I never said sins can't be forgiven without blood. You've been given ample examples to the contrary. And you're not under the covenant anyway. Rotfl...
Sorry, the typology in Eden is consistent with the remainder of the relating texts going up to Isaiah 53 and beyond. That sacrifice in Eden sets the precedent. The remaining typology confirms it.
The Tanakh supports everything I've said, that's where I got it from.
I am under the New Everlasting Covenant you are not because you have rejected the only Messiah that is promised. There is no other Messiah recorded in scripture after the destruction of the temple in 70AD. Live with it.

Back