Why Jews will never accept Jesus

that is not what God instructed his judges to do..
It sure is.

a new judgement is a change
No, its application of the law. And they got the right.

lineage is direct descendant sir, you cannot adopt direct descendance
Nope. Search on adoption and lineage and tell me what you find.

you are adopted by a family sir
And a nation. Judaism is unlike any other religion. Read Isaiah 56:1-8.

Then what's his lineage? He ain't Israelite by your own definition. His daddy ain't an Israelite. So everyone in the Bible is an Israelite because God is their Father? Newbirth you're being ridiculous and you're in your little corner again.

then they cannot have lineage since lineage mean direct descendant
Nope.

yep clearly you haven't

no

God is his father the father of Israel
Sorry. Jesus ain't a biological Israelite. By your own definition.

The sinful nature is in the Y
Nope. Adam had a sinful X and Y. That's your dilemma.

And the Israelites were taken to Halah Habor and in the cities of the Medes...No more Israelites in Samaria...
2 Kings 17:6
In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.
2 Kings 17:24
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Notice who dwell in the cities of Samaria.
Yep, you've been debunked. I gave you the link and even highlighted for you.

It is the same definition God used..
Leviticus 10:10
And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

So can the holy be unclean or unrighteous?... Your little word games cannot work with me...
Leviticus 11:45
For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
You haven't given me a definition. It shouldn't be too hard.

You cannot first say that one has to followthe law as the Jews, and then ignore the fact that Jewish law states that conversion adopts the convert into the Jewish People aka makes that person a Jew.
Where is the fact written that Jewish law states that conversion adopts into the Jewish people makes that person a Jew by lineage which is the crux of your argument?
Honestly, we don't even care what your opinion is. We only care what Jewish law states.
well show where it is stated...
Yes, Jews that are sinful are still Jews.
Therefore they are Jews by lineage
Even Jews that apostatize are still Jews.
because they are descendants of the tribes of Israel
Once a person is a Jew, they cannot "un-Jew" themselves.
because they are descendants of Israel
Having the covenant and keeping the covenant are two different things.
Yep glad you understand that
We have the covenant by virtue of being a Jew. Whether we keep it or not is up to us.
Yes the covenant was given to the children of Israel.
Ruth did not marry into the tribe.
Was her husband a Jew of one of the tribes of Israel? If he was then she married into the tribe and if she had children they would be Jews descendants of Israel.
Gentiles marry Jews all the time and it does not turn them into Jews.
Therefore Bathsheba was not a Jew but a Maachathite. So Solomon's mother was not a Jew.
When she traveled to Israel with Naomi, she was not a Jew at first, but still a Moabite, despite her previous marriage to a Jew.
In which case, marriage to another Jew does not make her a Jew either.
Yet she was a Jew before her marriage to Boaz, because one cannot have a Levirate marriage unless one is a Jew.
And somehow because you say that, you think it makes sense? What is the ritual that makes a gentile woman a Jew?

Where is the fact written that Jewish law states that conversion adopts into the Jewish people makes that person a Jew by lineage which is the crux of your argument?

Yep glad you understand that

Yes the covenant was given to the children of Israel.

Was her husband a Jew of one of the tribes of Israel? If he was then she married into the tribe and if she had children they would be Jews descendants of Israel.

Therefore Bathsheba was not a Jew but a Maachathite. So Solomon's mother was not a Jew.

In which case, marriage to another Jew does not make her a Jew either.

And somehow because you say that, you think it makes sense? What is the ritual that makes a gentile woman a Jew?
What makes Jesus a Jew since his father, according to you, wasn't an Israelite? And there is zero genealogy about his mother. Let's see if your consistent.

BTW, the lineage of King David proves Ruth is a Jew by lineage. It's in the Tanakh. It's also in Esther 8:17 that people converting become Jews.

Last edited:
It sure is.
show in the law where God says to add precepts to the law
No, its application of the law. And they got the right.
application is not adding precepts
Nope. Search on adoption and lineage and tell me what you find.
you should be stating what I said wrong...lineage is direct descendant sir, you cannot adopt direct descendance
And a nation. Judaism is unlike any other religion. Read Isaiah 56:1-8.
adoption does not change your descendants' sir ...the eunuch is still a eunuch and the stranger is still a stranger... even though they love the Lord and obey his commands
Then what's his lineage? He ain't Israelite by your own definition. His daddy ain't an Israelite. So everyone in the Bible is an Israelite because God is their Father? Newbirth you're being ridiculous and you're in your little corner again.
His Father is God the father of Israel
what do you suppose lineage means sir?
Sorry. Jesus ain't a biological Israelite. By your own definition.
by your definition sir not mine
Nope. Adam had a sinful X and Y. That's your dilemma.
No, it is your dilemma, because it is your claim...
Yep, you've been debunked. I gave you the link and even highlighted for you.
The scripture debunked you... Samaritans are not Jews ...
You haven't given me a definition. It shouldn't be too hard.
use yours why are you afraid...is your God not righteous?

What makes Jesus a Jew since his father, according to you, wasn't an Israelite?
his mother was and his Father is the father of all Israelites
And there is zero genealogy about his mother. Let's see if your consistent.
there is none about yours either
BTW, the lineage of King David proves Ruth is a Jew by lineage.
no, it does not...It proves that she was a Moabite woman...Moabites are not Jews...Bathsheba was not a Jew either
It's in the Tanakh. It's also in Esther 8:17 that people converting become Jews.
They become Jews by practising the religion...not by becoming descendants if Israel...If they do not continue practising they are no longer Jews.

show in the law where God says to add precepts to the law
You've been given the verses. Even God added after Sinai.

application is not adding precepts
It's extending the application.

you should be stating what I said wrong...lineage is direct descendant sir, you cannot adopt direct descendance
No, that's your definition. I've shown there's another.

adoption does not change your descendants' sir ...the eunuch is still a eunuch and the stranger is still a stranger... even though they love the Lord and obey his commands
He's added to the people.

His Father is God the father of Israel
Doesn't matter. He ain't an Israelite. Everyone's a Jew by your definition.

Then Abraham and everyone else is Jewish too?

what do you suppose lineage means sir?
I told you already.

by your definition sir not mine
Nope, its crystal clear yours is wrong.

No, it is your dilemma, because it is your claim...
Nope. It's biology and genetics that has proven you wrong. Shall I give you the link again?

The scripture debunked you... Samaritans are not Jews ...
They descended from the Northern tribes, became mixed.

use yours why are you afraid...is your God not righteous?
That's not a definition. What are you afraid of?

Last edited:
his mother was and his Father is the father of all Israelites
No. There's no lineage for Mary. So you're saying everyone is Jewish because God is their Father? Where does it say God gave Jesus Israelite male genes?

Why are you being inconsistent newbirth?

there is none about yours either
Then everyone's Jewish because that makes it easier for you?

no, it does not...It proves that she was a Moabite woman...Moabites are not Jews...Bathsheba was not a Jew either
They're in the Davidic lineage.

They become Jews by practising the religion...not by becoming descendants if Israel...If they do not continue practising they are no longer Jews.
Nope, it says they became Jews. The scriptures debunk you yet again.

You've been given the verses. Even God added after Sinai.
the verses you gave does not say that sir
It's extending the application.
extending is adding sir, you are not to add to the law
No, that's your definition. I've shown there's another.
that is the dictionary definition sir... and you have not shown another...https://www.google.com/search?q=lin...9j0j46j0l4.5329j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
He's added to the people.
those are not added through descendant/lineage sir...
Doesn't matter. He ain't an Israelite. Everyone's a Jew by your definition.
nope that is your misunderstanding of what I said
Then Abraham and everyone else is Jewish too?
Nope...
I told you already.
nope
Nope, its crystal clear yours is wrong.
Yet you cannot show me how...
Nope. It's biology and genetics that has proven you wrong. Shall I give you the link again?
you don't even understand the link you posted
They descended from the Northern tribes, became mixed.
no sir they were taken from Samaria...
In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.
and replaced by..
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

That's not a definition. What are you afraid of?
not afraid of anything ...you want to play word games..so make up your own words...Is God Holy? Yes or No? Does the blood make an atonement for your soul yes or No?
Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.

No. There's no lineage for Mary. So you're saying everyone is Jewish because God is their Father? Where does it say God gave Jesus Israelite male genes?
You cannot play the where does it say game with me ... Where does it say there is no lineage for Mary
Why are you being inconsistent newbirth?
your understanding is sir
Then everyone's Jewish because that makes it easier for you?
nope according to your understanding, everyone is Jewish ...
They're in the Davidic lineage.
There is no tribe of David sir.. your nonsense is becoming boring...
Nope, it says they became Jews. The scriptures debunk you yet again.
they did not become Jews by lineage they converted...

the verses you gave does not say that sir
Do you want me to show where God added to the laws after Sinai? If He did, he gave the authority to the judges to do as well.

extending is adding sir, you are not to add to the law
No. It's called application of the law to a new instance. Such as the laws of inheritance were applied to new cases where there were no male inheritors.

that is the dictionary definition sir... and you have not shown another...https://www.google.com/search?q=lin...9j0j46j0l4.5329j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"An adopted child is a descendant of the adopting parent for purposes of inheritance from the adopting parent and from the lineal and collateral kindred of the adopting parent and for the purpose of determining the property rights of any person under any instrument,"

those are not added through descendant/lineage sir...
See above. And Jewish law says so.

nope that is your misunderstanding of what I said
Then Jesus isn't an israelite. God is not Jewish.

How's it different than God making Jesus Jewish? You have no proof of Israelite seed for Jesus.

For what?

Yet you cannot show me how...
Just did

you don't even understand the link you posted
I understands it shows the samaritans were a mixed-blooded group from the Northern tribes. So was the woman from John 4.

no sir they were taken from Samaria...
and replaced by..
Yep, and the link I gave you shows they were in Samaria after your verses. That's why I highlighted them for you.

not afraid of anything ...you want to play word games..so make up your own words...Is God Holy? Yes or No? Does the blood make an atonement for your soul yes or No?
God is Holy. Yes. The blood makes atonement, Yes. Show where the blood is holy.

Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Yep, show where Jesus' blood went on the altar as per the commandment.

Last edited:
You cannot play the where does it say game with me ... Where does it say there is no lineage for Mary
Point it out in the NT.

your understanding is sir
Where does it say God is an Israelite? Where does it say that Jesus had a physical biological Israelite father? Did Mary have X Chromosomes that she passed to Jesus?

Where is Mary's lineage?

nope according to your understanding, everyone is Jewish ...
Then show where Jesus gets his paternal Israelite genes? Proof from scripture, please.

There is no tribe of David sir.. your nonsense is becoming boring...
I said lineage, not tribe. Do you know the difference? Do you need the lineage in Ruth 4?

they did not become Jews by lineage they converted...
The Hebrew says they became Jews. So does Jewish law.

that is nonsense, adoption does not make one a descendant of a tribe..

I don't see how that changed the white man to an Amerindian.

the white man's lineage/ancestry did not change.
The fact that you don't like it and don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've documented my point using two different tribes.

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
The term Ger Toshav is used a handful of times in the Torah, and seems to mean slightly different things depending on context. It is usually translated resident alien, but what exactly does that mean? The problem is with the word Ger, because the word Ger also means convert.

In Exodus 12, the context of who may eat of the Passover sacrifice. Verse 43 is quite clear that no foreigner may eat it. Verse 45 states that no Ger Toshav may eat of it--here the context is plainly that no Gentile who is a temporary resident may eat of it. But then it goes on to say in verse 48, “A foreigner residing among you who wants to celebrate the Lord’s Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the land. No uncircumcised male may eat it." IOW if the Gentile CONVERTS, taking upon themselves and their family the covenant, THEN they can eat of it. This is then followed up by verse 49 that there shall be one law for the native born and the Ger Toshav. Here in verse 49 it is more than obvious that Ger Toshav is referring to those in verse 48, those who converted and became Jews, and not to the ones in verse 45, who definitely are prohibited from eating the sacrifice.
Since you are so smart what work did God do on the Sabbath? The way God rested you must rest also...
Why don't you tell me what this means. Pretend I'm stupid.

Did you just write adding stipulations to the law? Deut 4:
2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
Sorry, but HOW you obey a Law is NOT the same as adding a law. I'm not sure why you can't understand this.
Where does the Torah say meat be slaughtered in a particular way and not say the way? Meat does not mean animal flesh only....
Deuteronomy 12:21 If the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to put His name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the LORD hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat within thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul.

How did God command us? It is not in the Torah. It is in the Oral Torah.

The fact that you don't like it and don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've documented my point using two different tribes.
It's the same issue with him and biology and the idea of passing on Adam's sin genetically to Mary. He thinks in his mind that Adam only passes a Y chromosome to males and nothing to females.

He can't accept in his idea that Mary inherited Adam's X, passes it to Jesus, and the rest is just an ideological mess for him.

I am assuming that you want the references from the Oral Torah where this is found? I am not well versed enough to know. I will leave this up to those who are better studied than I am. @Jewjitzu @Harel13 and any other Jew posting in here.

Or converts
In the day of Ruth, there was no word for religion. You will find no mention of religion in the Torah. Israel was simply a People, a Nation, which had covenantal obligations. Basically you became naturalized as an Israelite, and by doing so, you simultaneously took on the covenantal obligations. When Ruth said, "Let your people be my people," that was her expression of her desire to naturalize.

It's the same issue with him and biology and the idea of passing on Adam's sin genetically to Mary. He thinks in his mind that Adam only passes a Y chromosome to males and nothing to females.

He can't accept in his idea that Mary inherited Adam's X, passes it to Jesus, and the rest is just an ideological mess for him.
That's just weird.

Back