Women Are Not To Teach From The Pulpit or In Church Media.

Some are the same like singing and love but birth and hair and one other that is only women's is what God gave them remember in the bible God uses images like arrows, hammers, swords masculie things God gave men and says are aprt of his character and doing. The lord says he is a mighty host of armies. He uses men as a symbol of himself and part of his character. Do we men have gifts yes but do women have gifts yes more than 4 or 5 times in the bible says he is A woman, he uses woman as representation of his character and secret ways he is so also he uses the chicken tells Israel how he wanted them under his wings, the bible says God is bear mother who takes care of his childs, A mother eagle in psalms watchign over her nest, and chicken which cover her hatchlingd God uses feminine side to represent him and reveal his character. Is women part of God has God in the bible shown he is A women ? yes in proverbs 8 thru 9 chapter Solomon writes on how God shows her wisdom as A woman and shows, he is A women who scream when giving birth, A women who worries for his children, A women who found A coin in the new testament as a Parable Solomon understood this way of God.

For remember God is niether man or female he is above all this he just gives us A small part of him the most ancient way God says he is and represents him is that he is not human or man or women but consuming Fire !!! Deuteronomy 4:24 that is what he says in the beggining God gave Adam A part of him and gave Women A part of him aswell. He loves so much women that God gave them reasoning and man aswell to know he is thier creator but know that besides man havings swords, hamemrs, and tools men use. Women have singing, birth, and love unique to them that man do not have. Their is A reason for why God gave women hair, and gave them the ability only God can do that is gave life !!! like he does when women give birth. Even though unspoken about how God gives birth and demostrate part of him in women. Know those are the things God gave women and belongs to them.

Truly his secret way is how he keeps but we are told that he is A women in the bible verse and explains his charcter and wya thru it. He has said he wants to protect israel and put hit under his wings like A mother hen, be like A mother bear is psalms and in psalms like An eagle that protects it's nest, A women in new testament that is searching A coin and finds it as parables.

Very good is psalms and tell us secretly how God tells Solomon thru his huge wisdom how he moves thru out the world.

See this even this chaps got to the point that God manifest himself as lady wisdom is God turn into man and has walked among us ? Yup you've seen my cartoon as I put God as women who helped david in the series and got huge praise A lot of people saw my cartoon A total over 10,000 views thruought my channels nope it was good. So when cartoon comes out about women you will see all of that I cover since genesis to revelations and have it all of verses the high status, medium, low and other exampls women had previleges man didn't and how God use them in the plan of God.

1 Tim. 2:11-12, "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be
in silenc
this is a home setting and not a church setting.. which is a reflection on husbands in the church. 1 Corinthians 14:34 " Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law." 1 Corinthians 14:35 " And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

please understand, the apostle was not even speakling to women/wives as in 1 Tim. 2:11-12, all of this was directed at men/husband.

for the terms women, both in 1 Tim. 2:11-12, and 1 Corinthians 14:34 ... is uinderstood as WIVES"/Wife. for it is the greek word,
G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.
[probably from the base of G1096]
KJV: wife, woman
Root(s): G1096

definition # 2 clear up the matter.

PICJAG, 101G

Here talking to another member in another fourm he tells women and men cannot change and stuck because women and men are still inside animals of themselves cannot change in this digital and quantum world. Tribal and i talk to him something important to explain.

Truth be told RJm that men and women still are tribal and do primitve things for all them are animals. Bible says king solomon explains it all by saying men are animals including women, not because of hair or rage or primitve skills because bible classify it one way men and women are borned and says solomon everything else is vanity, if an animal was touch by God he decided togive inteligence and give the same as man and makes civilization and all of it. Yeah he can do that to any animal like us and that animal be kind and good and do good things like humans do when animals die or are in need of saving life ?

Yes, few animals do the bats if A bat finds one dyiing because it did not fed he would give it some of it's blood so to survive we know darwinisim says the strong survive and fit evovle. But that compassion animals have is becuase God gave it to them and also dolphins, chimpanzee's and whale go save another and willing to sacrfice thier life in order to save it.

You find that power in verse 15 of john where Jesus no greater love is that than a friend who will give his life for another stranger. Jesus is that stranger and went to be the one who gave his life. A mother will give her life her child A father too, but Jesus gave it to strangers and nobodies like us so we live and have life.

No, humans are animals that kill and destroy and forget it and don''t be humble and when that happens they forget what good God gave them they want to achieve things in thier own efforts they become like the babylons, greeks, romans, and nazi's.

Of course not men and women cannot adapt to the quantum world were entering it and were getting all killed. More violence 2 people in the streets got guns and whacked one guys wife for sleeping with someone else. No you all know that is how the world is but still women her part I have not talk of the rest of the things know the cartoon has 4/5 i'm just writting 1/5 know that I worked for 4 -5 months know thier something important in my cartoon. Truly women ahvean important role andhave been shuned in ancient times because of the violence but know my cartoons does not make them look bad or wrong but give them the pointers and realize God gave them laws, women prophets, women queens, and more things.

Their is such thing that women are oppressed but not about men only that they do not know their own stuff, women do not know God powerful things and you will see what it is. It is about women finding the realtion God wants them tohave and wants them to love. It is hard to explain it but still it is what King solomon says in proverbs 31 verse 11 to the end of the chapter . God tells women to be the women who are not animals or women but women of God. You see fathers, priest and rabbia's they are men of God but still women are pulled from that and go to hiding and find comfort in new age, wicca, and the other things rishi and such things. Thinking they will find God and thier stuff in life.

But God gives it, you know RJm chinese explain in chinese medicine about chi and such things and they see things in pagan ways btu understable Man is not man and the person he knows himself it's not him that every man and women have an animal inside thier true self, we know men and women are dresses and kept from finding themselves and get lost we all know. To find one's selve must find the center of who he is even though it's good or bad, yin and yang different poles like you say. But not neccesarily evil but negative and positive, still the animal inside us refuses to learn and becomes all of us in beggining undecisive,unrational, and primitve.

But unless life action happen that person never changes and gets stuck and goes to pagan things like new age and wicca. Statistics show in television 70% in Russia go to witchcraft, majority of which women. Africa countries get millions of them practicing witchcraft A sermon from A pastor in baptist church repeating how plagued africa countries practice witchcraft and all the people come to him changing thier lfie. And more countries he visits finds families doing witchcraft. No, RJM their is growing increase in USA

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...in-2021-celebration-wicca-witches/6182226001/
https://www.newsweek.com/witchcraft...y-witches-millennials-pagans-religion-1221019

More women go to witchcraft and lose thier life in it, i'm sure you know many women going witches, they go because they don't know what is thier stuff in the bible and if they did they would look in that direction. Find that God wanted all fo them in heaven, Jesus died for them all. Your not seeing the bigger picture is thier A way for women to find thier sutff in God and find what lady wisdom and give that to women ?

God gave Solomon that high I.Q. to discern that and write it so women are part of it. Clearly their is more Solomon knew Women can find that and know love is that way to find thier stuff. God gave women pains of birth and wroted in the bible that he is like A women that gives birth.

Deuteronomy 32:18 God who gives birth

“You were unmindful of the Rock that bore you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.”

Isaiah 42:14 God as a woman in labor

God: “For a long time I have held my peace, I have kept myself still and restrained myself; now I will cry out like a woman in labor, I will gasp and pant.”

Here is where I get it.

Female Images of God in the Bible - Women's Ordination Conference

https://www.christianthinktank.com/femalex.html

See God said it he is A women in child birth giving birth ? Really amazing no people thier is much more he is A bear mother, an eagle mother, and A women looking for A coin.

Never saw that before but realize huge thing, that's what's up I grew up seen God is A man he is no man niether women but consuming fire. But he has A powrful women side and women don't even know that does God give us that. He gives the bear, eagle and hen says he protects israle like A women does it's cubs, eggs, and children. Yeah God does have female side and belongs to him gives it to women in form of A bear, an eagle, and women and says he feels the pains and also gives pains by giving birth spiritually.

Something complex and strange for any one but still something he tells and said to Isaiah and Solomon to tell his people about his character and his ways.

This is Pauls gospel not Jesus. I dont remember Jesus making those laws only out from Pauls religious beliefs not Jesus.

That is why I follow the way of Jesus instead of Paul, he made up his own rules for his religious beliefs. Compare the two in their doctrines and see.
There must be a lot of New Testament SCRIPTURE that you reject.

2 Timothy 3
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

If you look into the history of the early church, it was the heretical churches that initiated the practice of ordaining both men and women.
that is not true, scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:28 " And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."

understand, the term "set" here is ORDAIN, it is the greek word,
G5087 τίθημι tithemi (tiy'-thee-miy) v.
θέω theo (the'-ō) [an alternate in certain tenses]
1. to place.
2. (properly) to lay in a passive or horizontal posture.
{in the widest application, literally and figuratively; differs from G2476, which properly denotes an upright and active position, while G2749 is properly reflexive and utterly prostrate}
[a prolonged form of a primary theo theh'-o (which is used only as alternate in certain tenses)]
KJV: + advise, appoint, bow, commit, conceive, give, X kneel down, lay (aside, down, up), make, ordain, purpose, put, set (forth), settle, sink down

there it is, the KJV can translate the word as, "ordain" . example of it's use. 1 Timothy 2:7 " Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife.
another MISTAKE, is not another word for BISHOP is Pastor? yes, was not Paul a Bishop/Pastor? yes, did Paul have a wife? so do 1Ti 3:2 apply to Paul?

where people make the mistake at is in the scripture itself. 1 Timothy 3:1 " This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work." notice "A" man... not any man in general but a specify man..... one who's married. if the verses would have said, "if any man", then that would include married and unmarried...... as in the apostle Paul case, understand now?

understand, as in 1 Corinthians 14:34, and in 1 Timothy 2:12, the apostle was addressing ... "MARRIED MEN", this was a home setting response.

a Revelation, what the difference...
scripture #1. 1 Timothy 2:12 " But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Scripture #2, Titus 2:3 " The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;" Titus 2:4 " That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,"

did you see the difference?

PICJAG, 101G.

Women as Bishop,
scripture. Romans 16:3 " Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:"
this term "Helpers" is the Greek word,
G4904 συνεργός sunergos (sïn-er-ğos') adj.
a co-laborer, i.e. coadjutor.
[from a presumed compound of G4862 and the base of G2041]
KJV: companion in labour, (fellow-)helper(-labourer, -worker), labourer together with, workfellow
Root(s): G4862, G2041

if anyone is catholic I'm sure you know this term, "coadjutor". it means a bishop appointed to assist a diocesan bishop, and often also designated as his successor.

well, well, well we have two BISHOP right here in Romans 16:3 " Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:"

the woman Priscilla, and her husband are both BISHOPS, but the big revelation is our sister Phebe is Rome first Bishop/Pastor. I bet you that's not in the early church fathers letters in Rome..... (smile). BUT IT'S IN THE BIBLE,

the bible is full of women preachers, teachers, and Bishops, just look for them.

PICJAG, 101G.

Twisting the scriptures is second nature to those who desire to be ruled by women.

Isaiah 3:12 "Youths oppress my people, women rule over them."

Twisting the scriptures is second nature to those who desire to be ruled by women.

Isaiah 3:12 "Youths oppress my people, women rule over them."
personal opinion? they don;t count.
may I ask you a question. "If God was in a woman, do you still want a woman over you?". ....... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.

personal opinion? they don;t count.
may I ask you a question. "If God was in a woman, do you still want a woman over you?". ....... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G
If God was a woman, then males wouldn't exist as the universe would be hermaphrodite (which is perhaps what you see the universe as anyway). I don't think Isaiah was offering his personal opinion.

God is woman so said himself, he is A man, he is A bear, he is an Eagle, He is consuming fire, he is A feeling love !

He all this and more. Here are the verses.

Hosea 13:8 God described as a mother bear

“Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and tear them asunder…”

Deuteronomy 32:11-12 God described as a mother eagle

“Like the eagle that stirs up its nest, and hovers over its young, God spreads wings to catch you, and carries you on pinions.”

“You were unmindful of the Rock that bore you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.”

Isaiah 66:13 God as a comforting mother

God: “As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

Isaiah 49:15 God compared to a nursing mother

God: “Can a woman forget her nursing child, or show no compassion for the child of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.”

God: “For a long time I have held my peace, I have kept myself still and restrained myself; now I will cry out like a woman in labor, I will gasp and pant.”

Psalm 131:2 God as a Mother

“But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; my soul is like the weaned child that is with me.”

Psalm 123:2-3 God compared to a woman

“As the eyes of a servant looks to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to you, YHWH, until you show us your mercy!”

Matthew 23:37 and Luke 13:34 God as a Mother Hen

Jesus: “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!”

Luke 15:8-10 God as woman looking for her lost coin

Jesus: “Or what woman having ten silver coins, is she loses one of them, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

God is not man neither female he is A god that is beyond all that but gives us this to understand the small part he wants us to know the rest we will now when we die and go to heaven.

God is woman so said himself, he is A man, he is A bear, he is an Eagle, He is consuming fire, he is A feeling love !

He all this and more. Here are the verses.

Hosea 13:8 God described as a mother bear

“Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and tear them asunder…”

Deuteronomy 32:11-12 God described as a mother eagle

“Like the eagle that stirs up its nest, and hovers over its young, God spreads wings to catch you, and carries you on pinions.”

Isaiah 66:13 God as a comforting mother

God: “As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

Isaiah 49:15 God compared to a nursing mother

God: “Can a woman forget her nursing child, or show no compassion for the child of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.”

Psalm 131:2 God as a Mother

“But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; my soul is like the weaned child that is with me.”

Psalm 123:2-3 God compared to a woman

“As the eyes of a servant looks to the hand of their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to you, YHWH, until you show us your mercy!”

Matthew 23:37 and Luke 13:34 God as a Mother Hen

Jesus: “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!”

Luke 15:8-10 God as woman looking for her lost coin

Jesus: “Or what woman having ten silver coins, is she loses one of them, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

God is not man neither female he is A god that is beyond all that but gives us this to understand the small part he wants us to know the rest we will now when we die and go to heaven.
As I said, if God were a woman, then God would also be a feminist and so women would be hermaphrodites. However as this is fantasy, it shouldn't be pursued.

I see all the verses above in an exactly converse sense: the spiritual state of Jerusalem and the Israelites often being likened to children that need to be mothered i.e. these Israelites are a poor reflection on the maturity of Israel. I think that they omitted one or two verses, also:

1Co 3:2 "I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready."
Heb 5:12 "In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!"

It stands to reason that God is involved at all stages of spiritual life, from birth and infancy, to maturity, as were the apostles. It stands to reason that female imagery would be used in the preliminary stages, male in the more mature stages. In no sense do any of these verses give permission for female ordination, cf. 1 Tim 2, 1 Cor 11:3, etc.

What this imagery reinforces is the different spheres of responsibility. And of course, God has no sex anyway, because sex is of the world. But he still created them male and female, and male and female they remain, as the apostles make clear.

Cjab god does thing in female way that God has given man A mother and its nurture and has put femmine ways but you don't see that in our history we have both been ruled by female queens cleopatra and males like roman julius ceasar and God's way of female work is done and love is that but you don't understand it. i do understand see it how God is female and both man his secret nature but it is not his original form for he is consuming fire.

you do not understand becuase you need to have more love and use love more than you will see that arrows, swords, and hammers for men . women use bows, dance, birth, and long hair because he gave to them. Thier purpose is thier and God gives it but must love to obtain thier stuff truly woman don't know why they have long hair, why God made them so sensible for he is the most sensible being in the world and feel even more than them. God has plan for women and you don't know it.

Cjab god does thing in female way that God has given man A mother and its nurture and has put femmine ways but you don't see that in our history we have both been ruled by female queens cleopatra and males like roman julius ceasar and God's way of female work is done and love is that but you don't understand it. i do understand see it how God is female and both man his secret nature but it is not his original form for he is consuming fire.
Appealing to pagans - and the moral of Cleopatra were no more than that of a common whore - is not appropriate.

you do not understand becuase you need to have more love and use love more than you will see that arrows, swords, and hammers for men . women use bows, dance, birth, and long hair because he gave to them. Thier purpose is thier and God gives it but must love to obtain thier stuff truly woman don't know why they have long hair, why God made them so sensible
The apostles makes it clear what female ordination in the general sense would entail: not fulfilling spiritual and physical roles for which women were created, but the lording it over men at the highest spiritual level. The problem for you is that the only evidences in the bible of such female rulers are when Israel was morally and spiritually delinquent. Female rulers are only appropriate over children, whether physical or spiritual. Churches which go in for female rulers are in general, delinquent and reprobate, and given over to sophistry and false teaching.

for he is the most sensible being in the world and feel even more than them. God has plan for women and you don't know it.
I don't doubt God has a plan for women, but lording it over men isn't God's plan.

Appealing to pagans - and the moral of Cleopatra were no more than that of a common whore - is not appropriate.

The apostles makes it clear what female ordination in the general sense would entail: not fulfilling spiritual and physical roles for which women were created, but the lording it over men at the highest spiritual level. The problem for you is that the only evidences in the bible of such female rulers are when Israel was morally and spiritually delinquent. Female rulers are only appropriate over children, whether physical or spiritual. Churches which go in for female rulers are in general, delinquent and reprobate, and given over to sophistry and false teaching.

I don't doubt God has a plan for women, but lording it over men isn't God's plan.
Nobody should be lording it over anyone in church
Instead, we should submit ourselves one to another

Absurd. A woman's duty is to submit to her husband, not lord it over her husband or the husbands of others. I take it you just don't believe the new testament injunctions on the role of women.
The real issue was your previous post which completely mischaracterized my post, was so off base from what I had actually posted, that I just agreed with you, because I figure if you were so misquoting me, it would probably be fruitless to correct you

You Cjab, you who closed the doors, you think your God almighy when someone says God is the rock, thier okay with it, when he is A man thier okay, when he is the word, thier okay but show that God said he is A women and people say it's wrong. No Cjab i'm not lording over you my boy. Here with scriputre God has plan for women and what do you do ?

Say machist things that women submit to men wehn men must be like Jesus and your rebbelious one cjab and not really submitted like all men -_-. Men musn't be Ceasar over women.

Even Paul washer said it.

God didn't make man an emperor he made him his son and obey him. Women do follow God and worship him in way with man was not A king only God is the king. We are his servants and his servants must do and sing kadosh kadosh kadosh in Eden like God wanted to and make it heaven that's all. All this you live was not meant to be Cjab the culture you live God never wnated man to fall from his grace. And here your being irrational saying everyone is lording over ya and your the victim. ! men are not victims niether women no one. Start being A man that sacrfice your part for women so they can get to heaven were not winning this war against the devil ! Were losing it -_- and even though we live in this comfort world and everything is at our grasp of education and money we take it for granted.

Here Cjab need to be humble and instead of saying everything si wrong say everything is going to be right and you will push For your fellow man and woman and stop giving this empathy feeling why should i care and say women can't teach the gospel when they did in old testament they can't be priest in the old testament that is true only male can be priests. But still you negtaivity is just how unmature you are Cjab your just like another man named John from A narrow forum christian who cited God is male and god said to call him the father I told him he was wrong and he was machist man who only wanted to see what he wanted to see God as man that true he did say father but also " I Am ", He is A rock, he is mother eagle, A mother Bear, A women who gives bith with pains and shouts, he is light, and he is love ( A feeling ) it is the mysterious nature he hides. And we are all part of that and women and man are part of him.

Don't close because your afraid and realize their more of God he gave that you don't understand and women have special purpose in getting everything God wanst them to achieve thru him. Your wrong don't be wrong with John.

Back