Worldviews

This is a tricky question, because the only thing that all atheists will have in common is a disbelief in Gods. After that their opinions will vary on whatever subject you choose.
How many atheists think women have a penis? Any idea?

How many atheists think women have a penis? Any idea?
You seem obsessed with this question.

The answer is of course that atheists will have differing views on trans subjects as theists will.

Last edited:
You seem obsessed with this question.
Well its a very very important topic, and we can see that from the news. It seems you are more obsessed about not having it mentioned.

The answer is of course that atheists will have differing views on trans subjects as heterosexual
Indeed you are proved correct, many atheists would not call it the 'trans subject'

Well its a very very important topic, and we can see that from the news. It seems you are more obsessed about not having it mentioned.
Why, because I mention you seem obsessed with the subject? By all means post about it in the relevant section.

I commented that you seem obsessed because it came out of the blue, again.

Do atheists have a worldview?
I would say that every thinking person has a philosophy of life or conception of the world, i.e. a world view. Every non Hindu will have a worldview which doesn't include Hinduism, but may include anything else. The same applies to non Christians or non Moslems. Atheists have a worldview that doesn't include theism, but could include anything else from astrology to technocracy. Atheism itself is not a world view as such.

I would say that every thinking person has a philosophy of life or conception of the world, i.e. a world view. Every non Hindu will have a worldview which doesn't include Hinduism, but may include anything else. The same applies to non Christians or non Moslems. Atheists have a worldview that doesn't include theism, but could include anything else from astrology to technocracy. Atheism itself is not a world view as such.
What is your worldview?

Not a god but superstitions are ok?

This is a tricky question, because the only thing that all atheists will have in common is a disbelief in Gods. After that their opinions will vary on whatever subject you choose.
The same can be said of christians.

They have belief in God in common.

Indeed you are proved correct, many atheists would not call it the 'trans subject'
I think it would be easier for all of us, and better for your mental health if you just faced facts, came out of the closet and admit that you are a closet trans.

I think it would be easier for all of us, and better for your mental health if you just faced facts, came out of the closet and admit that you are a closet trans.
Now now, no insults about things below the belt. Or is it no below the belt insults? It's so confusing.

I have finally seen your light, there are no women anymore, just potential male persons with proper surgery.

Now now, no insults about things below the belt. Or is it no below the belt insults? It's so confusing.

I have finally seen your light, there are no women anymore, just potential male persons with proper surgery.

Feeling upset that Trans people exist are you?

Back