Worship Jesus Only

It really depends on if you know that Jesus embodies the Father and Spirit. The three are one person, or God, making Jesus God.
Yes, we ought to know who Jesús is when we worship and did not Jesus say we should worship God only? Who is the Spirit of Christ in us> Is it the Spirit of the Lord God? Is God our Savior and Jesus means Yah saves? Now, your answer is the true answer! Good work! :)

Why is that? If you worship Jesus are you worshiping God who is called the Father. Yes or no?

Huh? I understood it. Do I have special powers! ;)

The OP said, "If we worship Jesus only....". If you worship Jesus only, you're a carnal worshipper, one who pretends to see visions of Jesus but doesn't, one who is conceited and considers themselves superior to others (Matt 7:23). Where in the bible does it ever talk about worshipping Jesus alone?

If "Jesus only" is not what you meant, you need to rephrase the question. That's why I suggest the question is nonsense. It betrays a fundamental inability to grasp what worship denotes.

Last edited:
The OP said, "If we worship Jesus only....". If you worship Jesus only, you're a carnal worshipper, one who pretends to see visions of Jesus but doesn't, one who is conceited and considers themselves superior to others (Matt 7:23). Where in the bible does it ever talk about worshipping Jesus alone?

If "Jesus only" is not what you meant, you need to rephrase the question. That's why I suggest the question is nonsense. It betrays a fundamental inability to grasp what worship denotes.
Is Jesus called the "mighty God and "everlasting Father"? Did not Jesus say that the Father and he was one? Did not Jesus say the Father was in the Son and the Son was in the Father. Jesus is God in in interchangeable roles. God is one Spirit and Jesus is that Spirit! :)

If we worship Jesus only are we worshiping God the Father? Yes or NO?

God bless you! :)
The Greek word( Proskenaue) rendered as worship to Jesus carries 5 meanings from Greek to English. 1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king-3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others. The Israelite religion knew 100% the Messiah has a God and was not God coming to earth. Gods appointed king was sent by God to earth and named Jesus as a mortal. The Israelites would NEVER give worship to one who has a God, they gave obeisance to Gods appointed king in reality. Translation errors were put in to mislead by satans will. The religion that came out of Rome was not the religion Jesus began, it was this-2 Thess 2:3--Many errors were put in to fit false council teachings. Like the capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1--the Greek Lexicons do not have that in them, small g god is correct.
So no is your answer. YHWH(Jehovah) is the Father.

Is Jesus called the "mighty God and "everlasting Father"? Did not Jesus say that the Father and he was one? Did not Jesus say the Father was in the Son and the Son was in the Father. Jesus is God in in interchangeable roles. God is one Spirit and Jesus is that Spirit! :)
Sabellianism, and nonsense. Jesus (the man) was the Son of God, as all the apostles say. Even if Jesus the heavenly person is clothed with the glory of God, he is not "the" Father. Otherwise, what reason for the plural pronoun "we" in

Jhn 14:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him?

As creator, the son/logos is everlasting propgenitor and mighty el, but not "the Father" and not "the God."

Sabellianism, and nonsense. Jesus (the man) was the Son of God, as all the apostles say. Even if Jesus the heavenly person is clothed with the glory of God, he is not "the" Father. Otherwise, what reason for the plural pronoun "we" in

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him?

As creator, the son/logos is everlasting propgenitor and mighty el, but not "the Father" and not "the God."
Do you understand what interchangeable roles are? There may be more than one role but it is one God who is one person!

The Greek word( Proskenaue) rendered as worship to Jesus carries 5 meanings from Greek to English. 1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king-3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others. The Israelite religion knew 100% the Messiah has a God and was not God coming to earth. Gods appointed king was sent by God to earth and named Jesus as a mortal. The Israelites would NEVER give worship to one who has a God, they gave obeisance to Gods appointed king in reality. Translation errors were put in to mislead by satans will. The religion that came out of Rome was not the religion Jesus began, it was this-2 Thess 2:3--Many errors were put in to fit false council teachings. Like the capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1--the Greek Lexicons do not have that in them, small g god is correct.
So no is your answer. YHWH(Jehovah) is the Father.
To be exact the Lord God who is the Father has interchangeable roles which is Father and Son and that is who Jesus is and has all the Godly titles! :)

Do you understand what interchangeable roles are? There may be more than one role but it is one God who is one person!
No, Jesus and the Father do not have "interchangeable roles." They may have separate thrones, and the Son may sit on the Father's throne, but in no sense are the roles of the Son and the Father "interchangeable." You only need to read Rev 1:1 to see that.

If you mean Elohim. He is not--YHWH(Jehovah) is Elohim--The name Elijah= Elohim is ( YHWH)Jehovah--YHWH(Jehovah is the Father. You are correct that Jesus is not the Father.
If a trinitarian would believe simple english, they easily can see Jesus is not God. Rev 1:1-A revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him)= 2 beings here, 1 is God the giver, 1 is not God the receiver.

I answered it in #2. And the OP writer agreed, so get off your high horse! Your accusations are bogus.

No, Jesus and the Father do not have "interchangeable roles." They may have separate thrones, and the Son may sit on the Father's throne, but in no sense are the roles of the Son and the Father "interchangeable." You only need to read Rev 1:1 to see that.
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

No problem God is called the Father but God operates out of a Father and Son relationship. It is still the same one God who has interchangeable roles. now, please understand that the revelation of Jesus Christ was given to John by Jesus who is God. That is easy to understand!

I answered it in #2. And the OP writer agreed, so get off your high horse! Your accusations are bogus.
Your answer was bogus in saying "the three are one person." It's not what Jesus taught (One Spirit, One Lord, One God): it's what you might teach a child, but it's not true.

Last edited:
Back