Ukraine Update!

wiseones2cents

Ukrainians starting to realize their being deceived and are being used for cannon fodder, to enrich corporations!! While the piece of crap Zelensky stays in his warm house! They aren't even allowed to flee Ukraine!

They sent Rufus Gifford a homosexual to meet with Zelensky? I've also heard rumors that Zelensky and Trudeau are bed buddies. Hmmmmmm

They sent Rufus Gifford a homosexual to meet with Zelensky? I've also heard rumors that Zelensky and Trudeau are bed buddies. Hmmmmmm
They share common traits: both are socio-liberal atheist (even if Trudeau professes "devout Catholicism") effective-dictators, leading their countries down a road to moral perdition.

Ukrainians starting to realize their being deceived and are being used for cannon fodder, to enrich corporations!! While the piece of crap Zelensky stays in his warm house! They aren't even allowed to flee Ukraine!

Thank you for that bulletin from the Kremlin.

Obvious Russian propaganda is obvious.

Ukrainians starting to realize their being deceived and are being used for cannon fodder,
Why should anyone believe the analysis of a supposed husband-and-wife team trying to make money by getting people to watch their social media videos?

Why should anyone believe the analysis of a supposed husband-and-wife team trying to make money by getting people to watch their social media videos?

You think the western Media analysis is out of the goodness of their heart? LMAO

Here's another one people. First time I seen Tulsi not smiling. I think she realizes now what a cesspool politics and Washington D.C. is....

They are talking about the possibility of nuclear war. But honestly? I still think it's all theater. The west is taking a HUGE gamble if it's real. Putin gets backed into a corner and fires one nuke, it's game over for the planet. Yes I know the elites have their huge nuclear bunkers paid by tax payers.....

While telling kids during the cold war if a nuke hits, hide under the school desk??? WOW!

Here's another one proving it's ALL war profiteering. Thanks American tax payers. You have blood on your hands!!

Arms dealers are throwing parties in Ukraine?

You think the western Media analysis is out of the goodness of their heart?
That ignored the question you were asked (and we both know why).

Russia invaded Ukraine. The people of Ukraine are fighting to defend their homeland against Russia. Sure, some people and corporations will make profits, but that is the nature of humanity and war. But, that doesn't make Ukrainians defending their country wrong.

Or, do you think that Russia should be allowed to invade and take land from other countries as it wishes? What would you say if Russia invaded Alaska?

Here's another one people. First time I seen Tulsi not smiling. I think she realizes now what a cesspool politics and Washington D.C. is....

They are talking about the possibility of nuclear war. But honestly? I still think it's all theater. The west is taking a HUGE gamble if it's real. Putin gets backed into a corner and fires one nuke, it's game over for the planet. Yes I know the elites have their huge nuclear bunkers paid by tax payers.....

While telling kids during the cold war if a nuke hits, hide under the school desk??? WOW!

But nevermind that, let's argue about the "climate emergency" destroying the planet.....

So when unstable dictators have and threaten to use nukes, we should give them what they want?

Here's another one proving it's ALL war profiteering. Thanks American tax payers. You have blood on your hands!!

Arms dealers are throwing parties in Ukraine?

Were you this outraged over the missing billions that disappeared in Iraq?

How much did Halliburton get? What about the Blackwater mercenaries?

Normal people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

And yes, we have an actual climate emergency.
What with democracy at stake in every election, global climate doom, nuclear war, a possible depression and don't forget the all important transitional grooming of children, it seems Joey has destabilized the world.

Good job liberals.

Normal people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Seems to me saying a nuclear conflict just won't happen would be more like "nevermind walking, let's just chew gum".

And yes, we have an actual climate emergency.

Substantiate "emergency".
And fortune telling models are not proof.

I'm not even convinced this current warm planet is necessarily a "bad" thing.

Back