Ukraine Update!

Biden is not a madman who has threatened to use nuclear weapons. Putin is the one who made that threat.

But what if Putin is serious?

If you have a solution to the Ukraine invasion, let's hear it.

How bout starting with finding out what those people in the eastern regions want?

Were those Irish refugees fleeing famine welcomed in the USA? Not really.

Did you have a point or just a diversion?

Who are the "climate refugees" today?

I don't need to substantiate climate changes that are constantly in the news.

I don't watch the news.
When I was a girl, every day at 6:30, my dad was turning on the evening news. I remember stories of floods, drought, fires, mudslides, tornadoes, hurricanes, winter storms, frosts in Florida damaging orange crops.
And of course images from Vietnam.
Do you think all those protesting US involvement there were commie sympathizers?

Ukrainians starting to realize their being deceived and are being used for cannon fodder, to enrich corporations!! While the piece of crap Zelensky stays in his warm house! They aren't even allowed to flee Ukraine!

This is often how war plays out, the rich and powerful get richer and more powerful. The western supporters, both here and abroad, are just as guilty making lots of money. A long sustained conflict is best for residual returns.

But what if Putin is serious?

How bout starting with finding out what those people in the eastern regions want?

Did you have a point or just a diversion?

Who are the "climate refugees" today?

I don't watch the news.
When I was a girl, every day at 6:30, my dad was turning on the evening news. I remember stories of floods, drought, fires, mudslides, tornadoes, hurricanes, winter storms, frosts in Florida damaging orange crops.
And of course images from Vietnam.
Do you think all those protesting US involvement there were commie sympathizers?
At one point the Confederate states wanted to break up the country. Would have been OK by you?

Should French Canadians secede from the rest of Canada?

And what if Putin is serious? Do we start giving in to anyone with a nuclear weapon?

This is often how war plays out, the rich and powerful get richer and more powerful. The western supporters, both here and abroad, are just as guilty making lots of money. A long sustained conflict is best for residual returns.
At the cost of human lives and human taxation !!! And the useful idiots support wars......

They should definitely be given autonomy. Secede no, because resources should belong to all of us, and not owned by a country. Which is what capitalists do. They pillage the world's resources for profit.

At one point the Confederate states wanted to break up the country. Would have been OK by you?

And what if Putin is serious? Do we start giving in to anyone with a nuclear weapon?

No negotiations, no compromise?
"Win" at all costs?

What do dead people win, vibise?

Back