So much winning...

Notice the the subject of the TDS sufferer. Even while in full denial of the condition, the condition shines through.
My comment about the two impeachments was in response to your comment in post 33 about Presidents who "commit crimes right under your nose."

My comment about the two impeachments was in response to your comment in post 33 about Presidents who "commit crimes right under your nose."
And while the President under your control is becoming an epic failure, even using naked extortion again right in front of your eyes with Saudi Arabia, you think burying your head into Trump is the highest goal of your time and effort.

Empirical evidence of TDS.

And while the President under your control is becoming an epic failure, even using naked extortion again right in front of your eyes with Saudi Arabia, you think burying your head into Trump is the highest goal of your time and effort.

Empirical evidence of TDS.
What naked extortion involving Saudi Arabia?

You mean the $2billion Jared Kushner got from Saudi Arabia for a sketchy investment?

Since when do I have control of a President?
Actually, our current President has been very successful.

Do you really not remember Trump being impeached twice? It was pretty big news, or did you miss it because it didn't fit with you conspiracy laden narrative?
What was Trump "impeached" for? Do you remember?

If it was so bad why didn't the Senate vote for the impeachment?

So, once again what was Trump impeached for and why?

Oh, so he didn't drop his $250 million lawsuit against the NY AG after getting fined close to a million dollars?

For someone who considers himself wise, you sure are pretty thick...
He didn't drop it, the case got dismissed! Are you thick?

Why is it, whenever I ask for evidence of a thing, I am charged with asserting the opposite?
LOL. What weak spin. I asked whats taking so long to release the Epstein Island list. Your laughable reply is it doesn't exist. But we ALL Know it exists.

There IS a long list of people that visited the Island, male and female. Where is the investigation???

Last edited:
What was Trump "impeached" for? Do you remember?

If it was so bad why didn't the Senate vote for the impeachment?

So, once again what was Trump impeached for and why?
Seems that those of us concerned about law and order remember these impeachments clearly.

People more concerned about protecting their side seem to forget a lot.

Seems that those of us concerned about law and order remember these impeachments clearly.

People more concerned about protecting their side seem to forget a lot.
I remember the Senate not voting to impeach. They understood the libby scam.

the court dismissed the case and then fined him. Sure he is going to drop the lawsuit. It's not because he was running out of money like YOU said!

See above. If a Judge fines you for "frivolous" lawsuits, Do you or can you even, keep the lawsuit going?lOL

Considering that I'm right and you're wrong, no.

Nope your wrong. And I have clearly proved it. He didnt stop because he didnt want to lose money. In fact? They are saying this fine hasn't deterred him.

A court order that Donald Trump and his lawyer must pay almost $1 million in sanctions for filing an “abusive” lawsuit against Hillary Clinton probably won’t succeed in deterring him, legal experts say.

Maybe you should consider Jenny Craig?
Awwww, He/she resorted to a fat joke.lol Problem is? Other than being 10 to 20 lbs overweight, I'm not fat. :)

How about you?

Back