"Why Vladimir Putin IS A Psychopath"

Putin is obedient to the Devil.

Why do left wingers lie about Christian Conservatives?

@inertia hostility

zVLQ7WBh2dPFiswA2Jw5P7uV3X3nHb0D1Ix-gfiFd398gcSh7W64-VtZ_J8ElqSBdTdSMD-1zDjJW17__Gz_tsKIa-9HJghhfXuCMMWvDlJMzrEWaUYes9jEQwl8re6mluE06uZHW9doeka_bQQdLwQPPoTt=s0-d-e1-ft

You must really enjoy ^that^ meme. It seems to show up a lot.

Indeed, I am hostile toward putinism. It needs to be weeded out of U.S. politics.

_____

I have.

I'm beginning to believe that he has similar traits as Ronald Reagan.

Are you a supporter of Putinism?

_____??
Putin is obedient to the Devil.

Why do left wingers lie about Christian Conservatives?

Just hours after the Post report, which turned out to be entirely true and accurate, other media sources began circulating a letter allegedly signed by 51 intelligence officials, both current and retired, allegedly from both parties, who called the Hunter Biden laptop and the information contained therein a sophisticated Russia disinformation campaign.

The fool shouldn't have allowed Russia to invade in the first place...but, being a puppet actor NATO gave him no choice.

Zelensky is the definition of corruption.....where is all of out tax money going?

Remember this?
So, tell me if I got this right...

Joe Biden, well, not really him, but the White House Administration (the Cabal)....has sent American tax payer money to Ukraine...you know, to support Zelensyy and their valient war effort against bad guy Putin.....But, Zelensyy took some of that money and bought some FTX cryptocurrency...lots of it.
Meanwhile.....Sam Bankman-Fried the founder of crypto exchange FTX....being such a nice generous guy took the cash from FTX and donated it to great causes such as climate change and being such a great guy was also the second largest donator to the Democratic Party. (George Soros was number 1)

Did I get that right?

Nothing see here...right?

Basically it went like this....Biden--->sent tax money to---->Zelenskyy------>converted tax money to FTX crypto currency------->Sam Bankman-Fried took cash from FTX-------> and donated it to the Democratic Party.

In math you can typically reduce the equation. Here's what it looks like.....Biden------>USA tax money------>sent to Democratic Party.

Great way to laundry money, eh?

BTW...FTX crashed.

He lost a lot of money to FTX so he visits Congress and the clapping seal give him more.

_____

...but these unsupported assertions about Europe do not square with the record. (Gas Reserves are Robust - Warm Winter)

The bullets presented above are quotes from Foreign Policy Magazine. They were written by Ester Crown professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld who is the dean at the Yale School of Management. Also, the bullets were co-authored by Steven Tian, the director of research at the Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute. Every statement presented is based on detailed recorded knowledge of the current economic dynamics.

____?
Yes, many things don't square. Only what you have been told and believe is what is actually happening.

Currently, Ukraine and Russia are experiencing a stalemate. Neither is significantly moving the proverbial front line for months.
Maybe the USA can spend a few more billion dollars. Break the stalemate.

Personally I believe the Bible says that Gog will win this "war".

The fool shouldn't have allowed Russia to invade in the first place...but, being a puppet actor NATO gave him no choice.

Zelensky is the definition of corruption.....where is all of out tax money going?

Remember this?
So, tell me if I got this right...

Joe Biden, well, not really him, but the White House Administration (the Cabal)....has sent American tax payer money to Ukraine...you know, to support Zelensyy and their valient war effort against bad guy Putin.....But, Zelensyy took some of that money and bought some FTX cryptocurrency...lots of it.
Meanwhile.....Sam Bankman-Fried the founder of crypto exchange FTX....being such a nice generous guy took the cash from FTX and donated it to great causes such as climate change and being such a great guy was also the second largest donator to the Democratic Party. (George Soros was number 1)

Did I get that right?

Nothing see here...right?

Basically it went like this....Biden--->sent tax money to---->Zelenskyy------>converted tax money to FTX crypto currency------->Sam Bankman-Fried took cash from FTX-------> and donated it to the Democratic Party.

In math you can typically reduce the equation. Here's what it looks like.....Biden------>USA tax money------>sent to Democratic Party.

Great way to laundry money, eh?

BTW...FTX crashed.
Zelensky "allowed" Russia to invade?
IOW he refused to hand over the country to Russia.

And sorry, but that cryptocurrancy conspiracy/laundering theory does not pass the smell test, and besides, you did not provide a link to a reliable source.

Zelensky "allowed" Russia to invade?
IOW he refused to hand over the country to Russia.
Buzzzzzzzzz.....Incorrect history. Try again.
And sorry, but that cryptocurrancy conspiracy/laundering theory does not pass the smell test, and besides, you did not provide a link to a reliable source.
As pointed out n a previous thread....and source that disagrees with you isn't...reputable.

Well, seems that Ukraine has held off the Russian invasion which was originally predicted to end in Russia's favor in 3 days.
So yes, good has come of it.
Is Ukraine still a country? Ask one of their farmers or utility workers.

Then again I suppose you could ask one of your war-mongering web-sites.

How is this a serious question?
How is it not? All the money and supplies the west (NATO) has provided in this proxy war....and they have very little to show for it.

This war is good for no one except the military weapons producers and the globalist.

Back