Question about forum interaction

I'm allowed to judge, and will. The balance of the last chapter there is where I get my directions, and it supports judging wolves.

Matthew 7:6 is why I rarely respond to you. My Lord Jesus Christ showed us how some would respond to the truths we proclaim.
Christians judge by doctrine, not outward appearances or conduct. We definitely do judge, but not in salvation. Man judges all the time whether or not to evangelize someone or call them a brother...

The truly divisive participants will stand out in their replies and in my case, I have blocked a small number of them permanently because there is nothing edifying in any engagement with them. That small list isn't one sided. The problem I see is that it is very easy to block those who are of an opposing theological persuasion and give a full pass to those you agree with. That itself is divisive and hypocritical. Perhaps the best response is to agree to disagree and let your opponent tear their their own clothes and throw dust in the air all by themselves.

Last edited:
The truly divisive participants will stand out in their replies and in my case, I have blocked a small number of them permanently because there is nothing edifying in any engagement with them. That small list isn't one sided. The problem I see is that it is very easy to block those who are of an opposing theological persuasion and give a full pass to those you agree with. That itself is divisive and hypocritical. Perhaps the best response is to agree to disagree and let your opponent their their own clothes and throws dust in the air all by themselves.
Your response only shows your division and willingness to sow discord. It edifies no one. It facilitates ongoing strife and division.

I asked first. Good try
I provided you with the definition
As a matter of fact,

1Co 13:4-8 WEB 4 Love is patient and is kind. Love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud, 5 doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; 6 doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will be done away with. Where there are various languages, they will cease. Where there is knowledge, it will be done away with.

So, the love is expressed in patience, kindness, not being forceful or proud. It's expressed in a delight in the truth. Not quitting, enduring,......

Kindness is often misconstrued. David describes it as
Psa 141:5 WEB Let the righteous strike me, it is kindness; let him reprove me, it is like oil on the head; don’t let my head refuse it; Yet my prayer is always against evil deeds.

Solomon even describes love.

Pro 27:5-6 WEB 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love. 6 The wounds of a friend are faithful, although the kisses of an enemy are profuse.

So, you are being shown love daily.

Last edited:
Back