1 Jn 5:2. Jesus=God

Yup, Jesus is the True God.

Not the trinity.
Father is God.
1 Cor 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
Son is God
Titus 2:13looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
HS is God.
Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

*Chuckle*

So why does The SPIRIT say "I will acknowledge that name before MY FATHER"?

Rev 3:5-6
I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Why does The SPIRIT cry out "Father Father"?

Gal 4:6
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
I will do your homework for you.
1. This is nothing new,= isolating verses and then twisting it to fit another agenda.
Who is speaking in Revelation 3:5-6
Jesus.
What did Jesus instruct John to do?
And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, (Re 3:1).
I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Rev 3:5-6
Simple - Jesus states that the message He instructed John to deliver the HS will also deliver.

Gal 4:6 "Spirit of his son" refers to Jesus, and is unique to Paul. Note similar expressions occur in other letters.
Rom 8:15*“spirit of sonship”) Rom 8:9*: (“spirit of Christ”); 2 Cor 3:17*: (“spirit of the Lord”); Phil 1:19*: (“spirit of Jesus Christ”).

True English tells us that when the Son of God has come we know him (the Father) that is true and we are in him (the Father) that is true , even in his (the Father) Son Jesus. This is the true God and eternal life. It is saying we will know the true God through the Son.
You would have to reconcile with.
Father is God.
1 Cor 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
Son is God
Titus 2:13looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
HS is God.
Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

True English tells us that when the Son of God has come we know him (the Father) that is true and we are in him (the Father) that is true , even in his (the Father) Son Jesus. This is the true God and eternal life. It is saying we will know the true God through the Son.
We know The Father by being IN The Son. He is the True God.

This is so simple that it is unbelievable to me that anyone could miss it like trins do, but John is very clearly speaking of two persons in 1 John 5:20 and they are Him who is true and His Son.

Here read it again and if you aren't as blind as a bat, you should be able to see this.

1 Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Even the words "Son of God' reveal that John is speaking of two referents here and then we also have, "and we are in him (one person the Father God) who is true, even in his Son (the other person)" and that equals two persons that John is referring to here and not just one.

Now, here is even more, for John in the very beginning of the context of this letter in 1 John 1 gives Jesus the title of
"the eternal life that was with the Father from the beginning (from the beginning of Jesus being revealed to men).

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

The beginning here is referring to when Jesus was made manifest in the earth and unto the twelve disciples.

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.

Jesus is called "the eternal life" because it was only through his perfect human life and blood sacrifice that God's promise of eternal life could be given unto men" and thus as Paul also reveals in 1 Corinthians 15:45-47, Jesus at his resurrection became that life giving spirit through which all who believe receive eternal life.

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And here in the above once again, we see the same two referents that John speaks of in 1 John 5:20 and they are "Him who is true (the Father Yahweh) and His Son Jesus Christ" and "this is the true God (the Father Yahweh) and the eternal life (His Son Jesus Christ)".

Once again, remember that in the beginning of the context of 1 John 1:1-3 above, right from the start of the letter, John identifies Jesus as "The Eternal Life that was with the Father" and therefore John is referring to two persons when he says "this is the True God (The Father Yahweh) and Eternal Life" and not just one.

This is so simple that it is unbelievable to me that anyone could miss it like trins do, but John is very clearly speaking of two persons in 1 John 5:20 and they are Him who is true and His Son.

Here read it again and if you aren't as blind as a bat, you should be able to see this.

1 Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Even the words "Son of God' reveal that John is speaking of two referents here and then we also have, "and we are in him (one person the Father God) who is true, even in his Son (the other person)" and that equals two persons that John is referring to here and not just one.

Now, here is even more, for John in the very beginning of the context of this letter in 1 John 1 gives Jesus the title of
"the eternal life that was with the Father from the beginning (from the beginning of Jesus being revealed to men).

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

The beginning here is referring to when Jesus was made manifest in the earth and unto the twelve disciples.

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.

Jesus is called "the eternal life" because it was only through his perfect human life and blood sacrifice that God's promise of eternal life could be given unto men" and thus as Paul also reveals in 1 Corinthians 15:45-47, Jesus at his resurrection became that life giving spirit through which all who believe receive eternal life.

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And here in the above once again, we see the same two referents that John speaks of in 1 John 5:20 and they are "Him who is true (the Father Yahweh) and His Son Jesus Christ" and "this is the true God (the Father Yahweh) and the eternal life (His Son Jesus Christ)".

Once again, remember that in the beginning of the context of 1 John 1:1-3 above, right from the start of the letter, John identifies Jesus as "The Eternal Life that was with the Father" and therefore John is referring to two persons when he says "this is the True God (The Father Yahweh) and Eternal Life" and not just one.
He, Jesus Christ, The SON is The true God and eternal life.
Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all who believe in Him.

Who is speaking in Revelation 3:5-6
Jesus.
What did Jesus instruct John to do?
And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, (Re 3:1).
I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Rev 3:5-6
Simple - Jesus states that the message He instructed John to deliver the HS will also deliver.

Hahahaha.

Except The Son IS The Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Except ONLY The Son knows The Father (Matt 11:27).

Except there is only ONE Mediator/GO-BETWEEN between God and man (1 Tim 2:5).

Except we ONLY have fellowship with The Father and His Son (1 Jn 1:3).

So that's THE ONE AND ONLY SON, ALONE, saying "I will acknowledge that name before MY FATHER", NOT The One and Only Son and "the third person of the trinity" speaking.

You believe in TWO Mediators, TWO Sons, etc.

LOLOLOL..

Last edited:
You would have to reconcile with.
Father is God.
Son is God
HS is God.
Show us since Ho Theos is the true God where it says Ho Theos Logos to prove the Logos is the true God and do not just show us where it says Ho Logos?

OHHHHH... The Spirit of His Son refers to JESUS??.. Wow, He must be the Holy Spirit!
That is funny as you make it say what you want by saying the Spirit of his Son refers to Jesus. But when it says he is the image of the invisible God it then refers to Jesus too. I agree "of his Son" refers to Jesus and thus "of the invisible God" refers to the invisible God.

Excuse me this is to Tower watchman.

Have to keep in mind what is Jesus equal to?
In Philippines, 2:6 Jesus is equal to God in quality and quantity. That is what the word equal means in the Greek.
God is the father, son, Holy Spirit.
Jesus is God but not the father or the Holy Spirit.
The Father is God, but not the Son or the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is God but not the Son or the Father
You say somewhere "the Spirit of his Son" refers to his Son. It is talking about the Son because the Spirit is something of his correct?

The Spirit said that.

"The Spirit of His Son" refers to Jesus.
You are positive the "Spirit of His Son" refers to Jesus? If you are you are saying when it says something like "the car of his" it is referring to him and the car is his?

You are positive the "Spirit of His Son" refers to Jesus? If you are you are saying when it says something like "the car of his" it is referring to him and the car is his?

It says "THE SPIRIT WHO CRIES FATHER FATHER", referring to JESUS.

Back