"I am very sorry.." from MrID

the founder of science (though earlier forms exist)
--- on this earth --
was philosophy, the egyptian pythagorean form
plato obscurely describes

what is meant by science - in that context -
and the context i was referring to
is essentially power, the ability to wield it to
design, create, power a planet, a life form..

the current science is a weaker derivative thereof.

why sorcery? because by speech, words, realities came to be... and in interrelation these are archetypes... interrelated words, realities, etc.

even science today is based on code, dna, blueprints - which exist in ----- words. though at a lower level. internet is such a base. For years before becoming a phil. prof., i worked in tech. programming in various languages. So it is a valid analogy that this body is based on blueprints, codes, which today are tinkered with. in code. and the internet is but a branch related to digital comms, not the body.

this code or blueprint idea was anciently understood as spells. yes, as today, there was the common superstitious use but I'm not referring to that. A spell in the sense used was a blueprint, a code.

the valid 'Word' , as a counter to all this, is of eden when God spoke.

Once eden was conquered and its blueprints plundered and adam went to work for the evil realm it was then that this current cosmos was designed - as a false mimic realm - by the 'gods' who broke away. the ancient rg vedas, egyptian hieroglyphs, sumerian texts describe these events.

that this realm is a copy is how it can be labeled sorcery.

modern science is kindergarten in comparison to what is and was the sorcery involved with creating this mimic physics ...

so i laughed.

moderns do not believe any of what i wrote is possible and see all the ancients as backwards and their texts myths. exactly as designed for them to view it.

true much was diluted, garbled and intentionally obscured - to hide things.

So, you don't see the irony of complaining about science on a form of media which totally based on the workings of science?
you used science as a term in a secular yet monotheistic sense -because seen as monolithic and absolute.

i have now clarified that i was not using the term in the way you were. I referred to this science today as a feeble corrupt human version which thinks it can usurp God and rule the universe and dictate reality when in fact it is at kindergarten level unaware of where it came from.

i was not talking about science 'as media.'

The point I am trying to make is that the internet (which is a form of media) was created using science. Science tells us that creatures have evolved over millions of years, and that the universe is billions of years old.

Why would you take the explanation of a Bronze/Iron Age people over the evidence provided through science?
you prove my point, because you believe what you were trained to believe about events.

why? because the ancients - whose explanations were intentionally jumbled and obscured - are closer to the truth.

rg vedas explain the conquest of eden with evil glee... hieroglyphs do too... true much work to decipher them and see where they confirm scripture... and they do confirm it. (the enemy texts could not help but brag and as such admit their crimes.)

in fact the war over geocentric earth was a staged false war. what is actual in every ancient text is two realms.

God's paradise per enoch's text is a cube, per rev. is a cube, per scripture and hieroglyphs and rg vedas is a cube. not heliocentric but a binary system. no seasons. different physics...no death.

when eden fell the evil realm (the sin realm) imprisoned us.. and their nature IS evolving, revolving, expanding and heliocentric. has seasons. Death.

the 2 realms overlap, think of platonic solids... where the solids as quantum (words) blueprints deformed reality and mixed things up... which adam put into motion.

the sky scrolls up (in rev) - Literally - because this current physics is an effect of the fall. God is restoring us to His Creation. Skip the concrete and hurricanes and gravity.

here is a video about the platonic solids by a physicist. note that from one angle things are flat and linear... from another 3d.

this effect of the solids (as sorcery) warping perception is caused by sound... Words. ancients understood this.

Recap
I said the current reality is deformed ... an effect of the fall and we are living in the sin realm...

Last edited:
some pharisees high up in 'science' know this
but their job is to keep the freak show going
= they lie.

in relation to speech (sound) making reality...
(see my last posts above)

see here.

We left eden which God spoke into
gorgeous reality
because of adam..

moderns no longer understand these things
because they are under the effect of sorcery
(a different point of view/a deformation of reality)

Last edited:
you prove my point, because you believe what you were trained to believe about events.

why? because the ancients - whose explanations were intentionally jumbled and obscured - are closer to the truth.

rg vedas explain the conquest of eden with evil glee... hieroglyphs do too... true much work to decipher them and see where they confirm scripture... and they do confirm it. (the enemy texts could not help but brag and as such admit their crimes.)

in fact the war over geocentric earth was a staged false war. what is actual in every ancient text is two realms.

God's paradise per enoch's text is a cube, per rev. is a cube, per scripture and hieroglyphs and rg vedas is a cube. not heliocentric but a binary system. no seasons. different physics...no death.

when eden fell the evil realm (the sin realm) imprisoned us.. and their nature IS evolving, revolving, expanding and heliocentric. has seasons. Death.

the 2 realms overlap, think of platonic solids... where the solids as quantum (words) blueprints deformed reality and mixed things up... which adam put into motion.

the sky scrolls up (in rev) - Literally - because this current physics is an effect of the fall. God is restoring us to His Creation. Skip the concrete and hurricanes and gravity.

here is a video about the platonic solids by a physicist. note that from one angle things are flat and linear... from another 3d.

this effect of the solids (as sorcery) warping perception is caused by sound... Words. ancients understood this.

Recap
I said the current reality is deformed ... an effect of the fall and we are living in the sin realm...

the second half of the video (after around minute17) shows the point I was making. But the second half won't make sense without the previous first half.

what appears flat as a line or round or 3d is apparently debatable. based on point of view/angle.

one thing is clear ... eden paradise did not and does not need evolution. it was made perfect.
the current earth has many ugly imperfect features not belonging to eden His original creation.

Last edited:
Since it's GOD'S explanation, it has nothing to do with "Bronze age" people.
It is God's explanation, as written for Bronze Age people. That limited what God could write and still be understood.

Why the Bible is not a science textbook:

FADE IN:​
SCENE: Inside a tent in the desert. There is a small table and chair in the middle of the tent. Some baggage is stacked at the back.​
Characters: GOD invisible and omnipresent. MOSES offstage.​
MOSES enters the tent.​
MOSES: "What a day! If I ever see another grain of sand I swear that I am goi..."​
GOD: "Moses!"​
MOSES: (surprised) "Yes Lord!"​
GOD: "Get pen, ink and papyrus."​
MOSES goes to the baggage and fetches a pen, ink and papyrus. He takes them to the table and sits down.​
GOD: "Begin writing."​
MOSES: "Yes Lord."​
GOD: "In the beginning I created a quantum fluctuation at the hyper-sub-quark level ..."​
MOSES: (interrupting) "Sorry Lord. Was that spelled K-W-A-H-K?"​
GOD: "Hmmm. I foresee a problem. Humans will not discover hyper-sub-quarks for another 8,726 years three months and sixteen days. Perhaps something less cosmological might work better. Moses, begin a new sheet of papyrus."​
MOSES picks up a new piece of papyrus and prepares to write.​
GOD: "In the beginning I created deoxyribonucleic acid ..."​
MOSES: (interrupting) "Sorry Lord, but could you spell that please?"​
GOD: "Me dammit! Why did I make these people so dumb?"​
GOD touches a finger to Moses' forehead.​
MOSES: "Ah, now I understand. Thank you for giving me all that knowledge Lord. Unfortunately I see a problem. If I write 'deoxyribonucleic acid' then none of the other Israelites will know what the he... heck I have written about unless you touch all their foreheads as well."​
GOD: "Hmmm. A good point Moses. Let me think about it for a few thousand years."​
MOSES: "But what do I do while I am waiting?"​
GOD: "Never mind, I have finished thinking."​
MOSES: "That was never thousands of years."​
GOD: (angrily) "Do you doubt Me! Time is Mine to command. It is subject to Me, not Me to it."​
MOSES: (humbly) "Sorry Lord."​
GOD: "Start a new piece of papyrus."​
GOD: "In the beginning I created the heavens and the earth ..."​
FADE OUT:​

It is God's explanation, as written for Bronze Age people. That limited what God could write and still be understood.

Why the Bible is not a science textbook:

FADE IN:​
SCENE: Inside a tent in the desert. There is a small table and chair in the middle of the tent. Some baggage is stacked at the back.​
Characters: GOD invisible and omnipresent. MOSES offstage.​
MOSES enters the tent.​
MOSES: "What a day! If I ever see another grain of sand I swear that I am goi..."​
GOD: "Moses!"​
MOSES: (surprised) "Yes Lord!"​
GOD: "Get pen, ink and papyrus."​
MOSES goes to the baggage and fetches a pen, ink and papyrus. He takes them to the table and sits down.​
GOD: "Begin writing."​
MOSES: "Yes Lord."​
GOD: "In the beginning I created a quantum fluctuation at the hyper-sub-quark level ..."​
MOSES: (interrupting) "Sorry Lord. Was that spelled K-W-A-H-K?"​
GOD: "Hmmm. I foresee a problem. Humans will not discover hyper-sub-quarks for another 8,726 years three months and sixteen days. Perhaps something less cosmological might work better. Moses, begin a new sheet of papyrus."​
GOD: "In the beginning I created deoxyribonucleic acid ..."​
MOSES: (interrupting) "Sorry Lord, but could you spell that please?"​
GOD: "Me dammit! Why did I make these people so dumb?"​
GOD touches a finger to Moses' forehead.​
MOSES: "Ah, now I understand. Thank you for giving me all that knowledge Lord. Unfortunately I see a problem. If I write 'deoxyribonucleic acid' then none of the other Israelites will know what the he... heck I have written about unless you touch all their foreheads as well."​
GOD: "Hmmm. A good point Moses. Let me think about it for a few thousand years."​
MOSES: "But what do I do while I am waiting?"​
GOD: "Never mind, I have finished thinking."​
MOSES: "That was never thousands of years."​
GOD: (angrily) "Do you doubt Me! Time is Mine to command. It is subject to Me, not Me to it."​
MOSES: (humbly) "Sorry Lord."​
GOD: "Start a new piece of papyrus."​
GOD: "In the beginning I created the heavens and the earth ..."​
FADE OUT:​
Chuckle - says it all, doesn't it??

im more interested in you to engage with my reply from yesterday, which touched upon those lies...
to which you did not respond

So, you are unable to even come up with one example of a lie that science promotes?

I guess we can just dismiss your claim as completely unfounded. Why do you feel the need to make things up?

Back