Prayer for the lost

Does the Provisionist pray for the lost and what is it you would have God to do?
God is, according to their teachings, not allowed to violate the will of man, so it cannot be to change his heart or save his soul without his permission. That is all up to the man. If God does anything by irresistible grace in one man, it is unfair for the rest of mankind if He doesn't do it for every single man. God must do things fairly.

To convince him of sin violates his volition, he is a free agent and must remain undisturbed. Man must decide first.

Concerning the teachings of provisionism they must be consistent to their beliefs in how they pray:

Pray that the man is a better human than most ("choice meat") because this is why, according to them, God chooses man (this is a violation of Scripture in multitudes of ways, and they are preaching God is a respecter of persons). Pray he elects himself by choosing to believe (their false teaching on Ephesians 1:4.) Pray that he humbles himself, so that he merits grace (false teaching on James 4:6.) Pray that he decides to learn of the Father, to earn drawing from God (John 6 is where they get this error, and at the same time they say John 6 isn't for us, lol!)

This is all I remember from their list, and the list will continue to grow, and has to, because it is antithetical to Biblical salvation by grace.

God is, according to their teachings, not allowed to violate the will of man, so it cannot be to change his heart or save his soul without his permission. That is all up to the man. If God does anything by irresistible grace in one man, it is unfair for the rest of mankind if He doesn't do it for every single man. God must do things fairly.

To convince him of sin violates his volition, he is a free agent and must remain undisturbed. Man must decide first.

Concerning the teachings of provisionism they must be consistent to their beliefs in how they pray:

Pray that the man is a better human than most ("choice meat") because this is why, according to them, God chooses man (this is a violation of Scripture in multitudes of ways, and they are preaching God is a respecter of persons). Pray he elects himself by choosing to believe (their false teaching on Ephesians 1:4.) Pray that he humbles himself, so that he merits grace (false teaching on James 4:6.) Pray that he decides to learn of the Father, to earn drawing from God (John 6 is where they get this error, and at the same time they say John 6 isn't for us, lol!)

This is all I remember from their list, and the list will continue to grow, and has to, because it is antithetical to Biblical salvation by grace.
Exactly. According to them the gospel is all that is needed. He said conviction. Why would He pray for God to convict them? They can convict themselves. The gospel is all that is needed. After that they are on their own.

maybe you do have a real gospel then

Romans 1:16 (KJV) — 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
That's not a answer. Good dodge. When you pray for the lost what is it you would have God to do?

more ad hominem and libel. If not for posting false witness he would probably have nothing to post

The above is the truth of what anti-Calvinists falsely teach. ^^^
^^^ This is also true, but provisionist false teachers are anything but consistent.

^^^ All of the above points are true, they are all substantiable false teachings of provisionism.

Whooops!

Try telling the truth for a change

No one teaches conviction violates the will. No one teaches grace is merited . That is your own idea

Everyone notice the ad hominem, the denial of what they teach, and that not one of the provisionist teachings I've given, which is in fact what they believe, have been addressed.

Note especially the teachings are heretical, and show man meriting favor from God in each and every point I made. It's as plain as day to those who have spiritual eyes opened by the LORD.

Anyone can feel free to dig through the threads and see they teach exactly what I stated.

For the record, being falsely accused, nothing I stated is a lie. I'll take that personal attack as a blessing from God, to be reviled upon for preaching and defending the Gospel from heretical attacks is a blessing.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Back