Whose Witness will you receive?

you are saying scripture is impossible

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

faith precedes life

regeneration imparts life
Let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side

Actually when regeneration is understood 1 cited many

deal with them
Let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side

Let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side
you are hiding behind a framed construct

deal with what regeneration entails

deal with the fact regeneration is preceded by remission of sin which requires faith and repentance

already have instead of framing use the definition of regeneration
Instead of making excuses, let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side

Instead of making excuses, let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side
you are still trying to frame the argument

remission of sin precedes regeneration Col 2;13

faith is needed before sin may be forgiven

therefore faith precedes regeneration

You're still making excuses.

You're still making excuses.

I gave you an argument

you ignored it

I gave you an argument

you ignored it

I haven't asked for an argument; let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side

I haven't asked for an argument; let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side
when you recognize being made alive in colo 2:13 speaks of regeneration

and that the verse puts remission of sin before regeneration (remission of sin requires faith and repentance)

you will have all you need

when you recognize being made alive in colo 2:13 speaks of regeneration

and that the verse puts remission of sin before regeneration (remission of sin requires faith and repentance)

you will have all you need
I haven't asked for your eisegesis; let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side

Edit per mod

scripture does not seem to be an impediment to their beliefs

John 14:17 (KJV 1900) — 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Galatians 3:14 (KJV 1900) — 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

John 7:38–39 (KJV 1900) — 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
Really??? You guys are ones do not have cohesion theological paradigm. Your beliefs create contradiction in Scripture, and the way to deal with that, is to blatantly distort Scripture.

Really??? You guys are ones do not have cohesion theological paradigm. Your beliefs create contradiction in Scripture, and the way to deal with that, is to blatantly distort Scripture.
you guys have failed to prove any such thing

The beliefs expressed create contradiction to your theology because it is not based on scripture

I haven't asked for your eisegesis; let me know when you're able to cite any passage asserting, "faith precedes regeneration," and I'll be compelled to come over to your side
You know I do not beliebe you

let me tell you why

1 i posted a passage which shows Christ's blood was shed for judas youn weill not accept it

2 you demand the evidence be presented in a certain way

3 you will not engage the argument presented

4 you will not engage in this either

do you agree faith precedes salvation?

You know I do not beliebe you
You know the truth, Tom.

There are no passages in Scripture asserting, "faith precedes regeneration."

All you have regarding that is an "exegetical" (I'm being kind) position.

That's it. End of story.

There is nothing to "argue."

Deal with it.

You know the truth, Tom.

That's it. End of story.

Deal with it.
Where is regeneration mentioned in Colossians 2:13 I wonder. Do you see it there?

You know the truth, Tom.

That's it. End of story.

Deal with it.
you are running

you will not engage

you seek only a particularly framed proof

and you will not respond to squestion

these are sure marks of one who is not willing to be convinced by any evidence

you are running

you will not engage

you seek only a particularly framed proof

and you will not respond to squestion