1 Jn 5:2. Jesus=God

The Father commanded the angels to worship The Son.
The son is the son of God. The son is not God.
Case closed and your head remains in the sand.
The case is not closed, you don't even have a head to put in the sand. You remind me of headless chickens...Enen your statement shows incompetence...The father is the only true God...If he tells his angels to worship Jesus that does not make Jesus God. You are teaching many Gods. That is polytheism

Why should I answer yes or no when I don't know how many Gods you have? Let me know how many Gods you have then I will answer yes or no.

Let me know how many Gods you have first.

YES OR NO:

Does the Father command angels to worship a false god?

The son is the son of God. The son is not God.

The case is not closed, you don't even have a head to put in the sand. You remind me of headless chickens...Enen your statement shows incompetence...The father is the only true God...If he tells his angels to worship Jesus that does not make Jesus God. You are teaching many Gods. That is polytheism
If The Father commands someone to worship someone that someone who is worshipped is God.

It seems like you guys cannot explain to me why you claim to have one God and that one God is commanding you to worship another God.

Your question makes no sense...the father is the only true God.

I posted Scripture where the Father commands angels to worship Jesus..

Hebrews 1:6
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

You said "aRe YoU aN AnGeL"?

Then I said... does God command angels to worship a false god?

YOUR TURN.

I posted Scripture where the Father commands angels to worship Jesus..
That does not make Jesus God. I poster scripture where Jesus said the father is the only true God.
Hebrews 1:6
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
You said "aRe YoU aN AnGeL"?
which you evaded...
Then I said... does God command angels to worship a false god?
Ok, How many Gods do you have?
YOUR TURN.
Back to you...

That does not make Jesus God. I poster scripture where Jesus said the father is the only true God.

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

which you evaded...

Ok, How many Gods do you have?

Back to you...

Evasion.

Yes or no. Jesus said anything more than yes or no is sin.

From what? You are the one evading how many Gods you have.
Who is the father and who is the false God?
Yes or no. Jesus said anything more than yes or no is sin.
Post#480
Newbirth said:
Jesus is the son of God, do you deny this?

Why did you not answer yes or no here?

Was your answer there a sin?

Here is another question I asked you that required a yes or no answer...
Newbirth said:
Jesus says he has a God who sent him. You seem to be saying that your God has a God. Does your god have a God?

Was your answer a sin?
You do not answer Yes or No so don't expect me to.
The problem here is your god has a God. In fact, you are claiming that your god is telling you to worship a false God.
So to answer your question . In your theology, your God is asking you to worship a false God because you claim to have one true God.

From what? You are the one evading how many Gods you have.

Who is the father and who is the false God?

Post#480
Newbirth said:
Jesus is the son of God, do you deny this?

Why did you not answer yes or no here?

Was your answer there a sin?

Here is another question I asked you that required a yes or no answer...
Newbirth said:
Jesus says he has a God who sent him. You seem to be saying that your God has a God. Does your god have a God?

Was your answer a sin?
You do not answer Yes or No so don't expect me to.
The problem here is your god has a God. In fact, you are claiming that your god is telling you to worship a false God.
So to answer your question . In your theology, your God is asking you to worship a false God because you claim to have one true God.
Riddled with strawmen and EVASION.

Back