Why did the scientists deceive everyone about COVID-19?

Authentic Nouveau

Does that mean they are not "scientists"?

Why did the scientists deceive everyone about COVID-19?

An undeniable example of news media distributing propaganda rather than reliable information was their suppression of the now-vindicated lab leak theory of COVID's origin and the arrogant assertion that it was false. If you pondered this theory out loud on social media in 2020, you were likely to be banned and bizarrely called a racist by journalists too lazy or politically biased to seek the truth.

Our most flagrant local liars will try to discredit Washington Examiner

The same that defended Fake news on Jussie smollett.

Our local psuedo biologist was still defending the bat story this week without a scintilla of evidence.

We are dealing with aggitprop from the political infiltration into science which makes us DISTRUST scientists.

3 years ago faucee lied and I posted about it.
I also posted that the way he lied was by acting like a liar. obfuscation and other check list tools I have.

There is no definitive evidence on a specific origin of covid-19.

Our best guess is that it was a naturally occurring variant that either jumped species at the wet market, or inadvertantly escaped from a lab.

Without more cooperation from the Chinese it is unlikely we will ever know.

Our best guess is that it was a naturally occurring variant that either jumped species at the wet market, or inadvertantly escaped from a lab.

Scientists never said a lab leak was impossible, just that it was not likely based on what was known. And indeed it is still not known. It is just more likely. No deception in that.

That is false.
Your sources lie.

Your ugly sources have fact checkers paid to cover up scientific evidence

I do not make false science-based, fact-based claims.

PROVE there is no definitive evidence.
Prove it or retract.

We know they hid some and saved some in the lab so they would not need to start from scratch to make a new weapon.

Our best guess is that it was a naturally occurring variant that either jumped species at the wet market,

You have 100% lack of evidence to support that. So we must treat your claim as false.

or inadvertantly escaped from a lab.

LAB UNDER COMMUNIST MILITARY making assault virus funded by US which fauceee lied about under oath.

You don't want to know the truth.

Your fake News channels prefer lying vs investigation.

Scientists never said a lab leak was impossible, just that it was not likely based on what was known. And indeed it is still not known. It is just more likely. No deception in that.
I like your "scientists never said" baloney. Your crazy assertion is based on not a lick of human contact in China.
You infer you are all knowing when you made that crazy claim.

Show us proof n

Of course it is known. The local trolls don't know. The first whistleblower was threatened by police. He died from Covid in January.

You are defending deception which is the subject of this thread. Give us the number of whistleblowers that KNOW and don't want to be punished for telling. Give us their names.

Scientists never said a lab leak was impossible
Do you speak Mandarin? Go ahead and prove no Chinese reported it was leaked. or said impossible

Here is the facts. 3 Wuhan lab workers were hospitalized November 2019. Covid cases.

You need to prove they didn't spread infection. Prove they were "placed in isolation" and could not spread.

A lab leak is IMPOSSIBLE if there was NO sample of covid in the Lab. Simple.
If there was NO sample of this Virus in the lab, China would have been highly motivated to report that 3 years ago.

If a sample was collected in the wet market a sick bat or outside the lab. They would have been in a big hurry to tell us.

Deception sample.
"why did scientists decive everyone about covid"

Why did Chiner police threated the Physican (who died from covid) who was a whistleblower?
1. Chinese police are not the scientists you are accusing of deception.
2. As for "why", it is obvious. The CCP did not want to tarnish the world image of China.

1. Chinese police are not the scientists you are accusing of deception.
2. As for "why", it is obvious. The CCP did not want to tarnish the world image of China.
Word games are a style of deception.
Who said they were?
List 5 reasons you didn't notice faucce was lying 3 years ago when he first came out.

You still can't cough up the deceptive alarmist ring leader Mike Mannn's Nobel Peace prize. Another sector riddled with deception. Global warming.

Here is the facts. 3 Wuhan lab workers were hospitalized November 2019. Covid cases.
It might have been covid. Who knows? We have no proof. People are hospitalized for respiratory diseases all the time. What makes you so sure these three had covid?

You need to prove they didn't spread infection.
You are one making the claim that it was a lab leak, so the burden of proof is on you to support it.

A lab leak is IMPOSSIBLE if there was NO sample of covid in the Lab. Simple.
That's true. But we still don't know for sure if there was a covid sample in the lab and if there was a lab leak. That's why the government analysis is qualified by the government as "low confidence".

If there was NO sample of this Virus in the lab, China would have been highly motivated to report that 3 years ago.
Authoritarian regimes do not follow a simplistic motivation. You are making assumptions about their behavior that you cannot support.

Does that mean they are not "scientists"?

Our most flagrant local liars will try to discredit Washington Examiner

The same that defended Fake news on Jussie smollett.

Our local psuedo biologist was still defending the bat story this week without a scintilla of evidence.

We are dealing with aggitprop from the political infiltration into science which makes us DISTRUST scientists.

3 years ago faucee lied and I posted about it.
I also posted that the way he lied was by acting like a liar. obfuscation and other check list tools I have.
Interesting.

Ultimately it's leftists pushing a narrative, and peer pressure to submit to the narrative.

Narratives contain lies, and many leftists like lies....I think.

Leftists are soooo bad they don't even blink an eye when entire cities have children at idiot level. Apparently they are satisfied to just cry racism as their children drool when adding two plus two.

So, when I examine leftists and their reactions to the many poor outcomes lately I certainly don't doubt they will push a lie, no problem.

It might have been covid. Who knows? We have no proof. People are hospitalized for respiratory diseases all the time. What makes you so sure these three had covid?
You have no proof. You are a discredited biased medical outsider.
You don't know any Med Techs or Pathologists.
So in deception, you infer they could not make a diagnosis.
How wildly unscientific are you?

You are one making the claim that it was a lab leak, so the burden of proof is on you to support it.

Doesn't work that way. Another deception tricks.
Your fauchee said it was from "nature"

The obligation is on the deceptive liar fauccee you support to prove his assertion. Prove the dead Whistleblower was wrong.

That's true. But we still don't know for sure if there was a covid sample in the lab and if there was a lab leak. That's why the government analysis is qualified by the government as "low confidence".
Reminder as a biased discredited medical outsider there are a lot of things you don't understand.
And we also have all kinds or reasons to have "low confidence" in gubment. when they are involved in coverups.

Authoritarian regimes do not follow a simplistic motivation.
My company awarded my wife and I a trip to China. My company has corp clients in China. This was not a business trip.

Are you trying to teach about Chinese culture?

You are making assumptions about their behavior that you cannot support.
False

You don't have mind reading tools to dictate what I know or can or can not support.

How do you plan to prove your false claim?

You refused to correctly respond to:

List 5 reasons you didn't notice faucce was lying 3 years ago when he first came out.

Why did he lie about masks?

Why didn't you know he was lying?

Why didn't your ignorant and dishonest sources and "fact checkers" know?

Don't waste my time with your bicker fest urges.

Interesting.

Ultimately it's leftists pushing a narrative, and peer pressure to submit to the narrative.
faucee (cluster B personality) is motivated to save face. (a heavy duty Chinese cultural concept)

Narratives contain lies, and many leftists like lies....I think.

They like lies that are purposed to damage people they hate. The Dossier was a bargain lie for 25 million.
Leftists are soooo bad they don't even blink an eye when entire cities have children at idiot level.

Our son and daughter bussed to a ghetto school. They placed gifted classrooms in the school to raise the schools average scores.

Many kids not able to do math at grade level. Our daughter went next to middle school. We had her on a bus alone sent to another school to take math. She completed her University Engineering math requirements before starting H.S.

Apparently they are satisfied to just cry racism as their children drool when adding two plus two.

WE knew some of her friends in her Girl scout troop. Couldn't do the math selling cookies so a couple hundred bucks , no problem I can do math and paid.
So, when I examine leftists and their reactions to the many poor outcomes lately I certainly don't doubt they will push a lie, no problem.

Back