What's your eternity going to be like?

Am I wrong?

Let me know if you prefer darkness, despair, misery, pain, agony, etc...
Just let me know if anything you stated above is scripturally true. So far you have whiffed with every scripture you presented. I’m beginning to doubt that your beliefs are even remotely founded in the Scripture you adhere to.

Just let me know if anything you stated above is scripturally true.
everything I've stated is scripturally true.
So far you have whiffed with every scripture you presented.
that is your opinion.
remember.
your "interpretation" is based entirely on your unbelief.
You're looking to justify ignorance of YHVH, and not believing in Jesus.
So, back to you're being a gambler.

I’m beginning to doubt that your beliefs are even remotely founded in the Scripture you adhere to.
You have always believed that. Stop blaming me for your loving your own sin. There's nobody but you who are to blame for your unbelief.

Why do you think anyone will even think about people like you?

Should I think of you? Why or why not.
Why would all those righteous Christians give a hoot about the billions of people getting tortured in hell? Who in their right might would imagine Christians care one jot what happens to happens to non-Christians? It is not like they exhibit any evidence of empathy in this life, and they have proved they are capable of turning a blind eye to what God does - that is pretty much a pre-requisite of being a Christian; ignoring the torture God is doing.

Should you think about your fellow humans suffering? Absolutely! Will you? Of course not.

My feelings are immaterial.
It is sad that Christianity has so destroyed your self-worth.

This is why I feel we should fight Christianity. It is a religion that convinces its followers that they - and indeed the entire world population - are so thoroughly reprehensible that they all deserve to be tortured in hell for eternity.

Why would all those righteous Christians give a hoot about the billions of people getting tortured in hell? Who in their right might would imagine Christians care one jot what happens to happens to non-Christians? It is not like they exhibit any evidence of empathy in this life, and they have proved they are capable of turning a blind eye to what God does - that is pretty much a pre-requisite of being a Christian; ignoring the torture God is doing.

Should you think about your fellow humans suffering? Absolutely! Will you? Of course not.
What?

You, why should anyone care about you.

People who hate on God and His people all day long, every day.

That's you.

If the world had no pixie, would that be a good thing?

Make your case.

I earlier said:

What?

You, why should anyone care about you.
Are you saying you will care what happens to other non-Christians, but not me? Or just evading the issue altogether? People should care about me because I am a fellow human being. Do you care what happens to your fellow humans or not?

I am guessing you do not, hence you evade the question.

People who hate on God and His people all day long, every day.
Are you saying you do not give a hoot if such people are tortured for eternity?

Will you give a second thought to folk who were not Christians, but who did not "hate on God and His people all day long, every day"? They will be tortured in hell too by your God. Or will you turn a blind eye to that too?

That's you.
Actually it is not. I am an atheist, I do not believe God even exists. Hence, I do not hate him.

If the world had no pixie, would that be a good thing?

Make your case.
What is your point here? This thread is about your God torturing non-Christians in hell for eternity. Just not existing is not an option apparently.

Are you saying you will care what happens to other non-Christians, but not me? Or just evading the issue altogether? People should care about me because I am a fellow human being. Do you care what happens to your fellow humans or not?
It is your opportunity to give your reasons.
I am guessing you do not, hence you evade the question.

Are you saying you do not give a hoot if such people are tortured for eternity?

Will you give a second thought to folk who were not Christians, but who did not "hate on God and His people all day long, every day"? They will be tortured in hell too by your God. Or will you turn a blind eye to that too?

Actually it is not. I am an atheist, I do not believe God even exists. Hence, I do not hate him.
So far you've given me nothing but grief and hate.

So again, why should people care about you?

Should being a human being be enough to gain entry into heaven?

It's your case to make.
What is your point here? This thread is about your God torturing non-Christians in hell for eternity. Just not existing is not an option apparently.
Considering God doesn't torture my purpose at the moment in interacting with a surly atheist troll.

I appreciate that because there is no other place I would rather be than home with my Lord, God and Savior.
Then why not take up dangerous extreme sports?
You might die sooner, and go "home"... if that's what you really want.

But I doubt that it is - you probably wear a seatbelt when you're in a car, and look both ways before you cross the road.

?
Sin destroyed my self worth 50 years ago.
Jesus gave me value and worth in that he paid for me, with his own life. God validated it by raising Jesus from the dead.
Thus, God decided that I'm worth the life of the eternal Son of God.
that's way more than anything i could have ever done, or considered myself worth.

This is why I feel we should fight Christianity. It is a religion that convinces its followers that they - and indeed the entire world population - are so thoroughly reprehensible that they all deserve to be tortured in hell for eternity.
Thereby ensuring that you never actually learn the truth, and thus guaranteeing that you, and your fellow "believers" spend your and their eternity in that hell you despise so desperately.

That takes a serious level of what wikirational called "tactical stupidity."

Why would you advocate for your eternal torment when the solution to escape its cause is given by the very one you despise so desperately?

Willful ignorance

is the state and practice of ignoring any sensory input that appears to contradict one's of. At heart, it is almost certainly driven by confirmation bias and/or avoidance of cognitive dissonance.
Willful ignorance differs from ordinary “ignorance“ — when someone is simply unaware of something — in that willfully ignorant people are fully https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Knowledge of facts, resources, and sources, but refuse to acknowledge them. Indeed, calling someone "ignorant" shouldn’t really be a pejorative, but intentional and willful ignorance is an entirely different matter. In practice, though, the word "ignorance" has often come to mean "willful ignorance", and indeed, in many non-English languages, the word based on the same stem ("ignore") actually carries that meaning.
Willful ignorance is sometimes referred to as tactical stupidity.

What you claim to hate is guaranteeing you spend your eternity where you think is so bad.

The irony is that neither God nor Jesus want you to go there. They presented a plan to make sure that nobody HAS to go to hell, nor the lake of fire.

Jesus died, to satisfy the righteousness of a Holy God, and paid the penalty of his judgment against sin.
To demonstrate that God himself is satisfied with what Jesus did, he raised him from the dead.

The only people who go to hell are those who reject Jesus.

Last edited:
Just let me know if anything you stated above is scripturally true. So far you have whiffed with every scripture you presented. I’m beginning to doubt that your beliefs are even remotely founded in the Scripture you adhere to.
That's the genuinely great thing about what I've been explaining for the past decade now.
It's all contained in the bible.

Sadly, you're so concerned about being right, and winning a debate that you refuse to do your own research so you can actually understand.

It tells people they are poisoned and then offers them what it says is the cure.

And they ignore the first part.

Back